Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have played this game so many times. Wondered how they were going to deal with the option of him leaving. Played last night and scenes I didn't see popped up. The movie night was important which I tossed up as just a scene. Dating Katie and Jenna at the same time and not intervening when they are going to reveal their boyfriend you lose them permanently. And lying about dating all 3 of them at the club Katie revealing that she and Jenna know you lied about not dating their mom as she looks at you while she crys you lose them permanently. That are 2 ways he would leave he has lost the reason to stay. Tonight I will try Bella as a love interest let's see how that works and also date Katie and her crew plus Jenna Jolina and in the Alley finger the redhead at the club. Basically be the MCS father attitude to women. Hurry with episode 25.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Lily's way too beautiful and kawaii to become this! And anyway, we are lucky 3DCG girls never age so we can enjoy young and cute Lily forever :love:
CheekyGimp has expressed some casual interest in AI. Maybe he can be the first to create an AI feature that computes the difference between when the game was released and when the game is played and automatically ages the characters appropriately. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Akihiko-san

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
CheekyGimp has expressed some casual interest in AI. Maybe he can be the first to create an AI feature that computes the difference between when the game was released and when the game is played and automatically ages the characters appropriately. :ROFLMAO:
Or maybe you can get AI to teach you a new 'how long has the VN been in development' joke?

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They can on steam, right? I haven't done a lot of research yet on differences between steam and Patreon rules, but I though taboo content was OK on Steam?
I have some games on steam that have incest. But it might also depend on who is reviewing the game I'm not 100% sure.
There are probably some devs on here who could tell you for certain what's allowed or not.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
They can on steam, right? I haven't done a lot of research yet on differences between steam and Patreon rules, but I though taboo content was OK on Steam?
All the issues with titles I have seen on Steam are related to Age and use of "School" as opposed to college. I have heaps of titles with similar content between relatives like Sisterly Love and they got through fine.

I think it was Mist got rejected to use of the word "loli" when a character refers to themselves. It all comes down to age.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Steam has an "anything goes" policy iirc as long as it's not extreme illegal content such as "child exploitation". Incest should be fine but it would come down to who reviews your game; ik theres a specific reviewer at steam who will immeditely reject any adult games with a school (and possibly college) setting even if characters are all clearly over 18. I think some devs play it safe by allowing the player to input in what the relation is between the MC and a character in games like 'Sisterly Lust' and 'Come Home' iirc.

Reactions: The D0n and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All the issues with titles I have seen on Steam are related to Age and use of "School" as opposed to college. I have heaps of titles with similar content between relatives like Sisterly Love and they got through fine.

I think it was Mist got rejected to use of the word "loli" when a character refers to themselves. It all comes down to age.
That's right every time I have seen a game get rejected its because of young looking girls or high school setting.
Thankfully neither of those two things apply to this game.

Fuck I'm excited to add it to my library.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...

Reactions: M12 and Kakasan

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
steve-urkel-huh.gif
*Sniff* Hmmm... I smell something incestous in the air. Are you trying to tell us something? Because if yes.. :devilish:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And it's time for a shameless plug: If any of you are on steam, please add to your wishlist. It won't cost you anything, but will help me out when it comes to Steam's algorithms and getting it seen by more people who have never heard of it.
<<< Click here if you wanna add it. Thanks.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Anything even slightly lesbian would be hot imo.
Maybe two of the girls can kiss or something?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes