lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
And it's time for a shameless plug: If any of you are on steam, please add to your wishlist. It won't cost you anything, but will help me out when it comes to Steam's algorithms and getting it seen by more people who have never heard of it.
<<< Click here if you wanna add it. Thanks.
Sorry, bro. I got people on my friends list that I will have to make eye contact with at some point or another in the foreseeable future....

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Not sure this is doable, but the replay from the phone on the TV should look like its cropped just like a video short from a phone. and be like a replay of the events is video format not just animated. (that could be an AI generated playback video maybe). as it not the real scene sorta like images in the mirror may appear closer than they are or as in tv they over laid the video on phones screens in the early days)

As the Mc is changing things in the world of the three Girls through out the VN. This scene really highlights Lilly's Smart mouth and brain power, even if hidden to others. Debbie almost is converted to believing Lily is truly smart. Make that more obvious to Debbie and nonchalantly have Debbie confess her love (not really but in the spirit of the scene just a joking remark) "Oh Lilly I love you, but stop". don't let Lilly catch it though! they do have alcohol at this party right!

The sex with Natasha should be a little more visually Rough if it is truly revenge sex! there is almost no movement when pounding her she should be jolted a few times by a power shot or two. make the balls on the table move!

Redo Sammy's scene with Roger, from Sammy's point of view (before the act). we could see just how whipped Roger is tied up and blind folded exposed to the world.

Just a couple of things not much work there (LOL) probably take a week for each option.

Love the work keep it up.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
adult games with a school (and possibly college) setting even if characters are all clearly over 18
The problem there is, one can only be 18 and still in 'school' for a very short period of time, it's a small window, otherwise you'd already be at college and thuus have no issues with your VN. Setting anything in school regardless of what your disclaimer says is a huge messy issue best avoided.
They can on steam, right? I haven't done a lot of research yet on differences between steam and Patreon rules, but I though taboo content was OK on Steam?
Steam has no issue with it. However, having a different version elswhere with content Patreon do not approve of can (and most likely will) cause issues with them and possibly lead to losing said Patreon account.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Bruddy

Aug 23, 2017
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Please let's get some more footjob scenes going! That would be a game changer.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
steam is totally ok with taboo content , there is a AVN that is 100% taboo and has 3 season and more than 20 chapters plus DLC's and it's been on steam for a while now and the developer is making another AVN that will also be 100% taboo and he will put it on steam also, so yeah they are ok with it. :)
Steam is totally not ok with all taboos, like loli (they don't even accept high school setting) or rape (I doubt a game like rapture or blackheart hotel can be accepted on Steam)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you are worried that friends see your wishlists, you can make your Game details (that also covers wishlists) private, so people won't be able to see that anymore. You don't need two accounts anymore. After you buy it, you can also mark the game so people won't see you playing it. It's basic privacy, I have all those private anyways.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
More hardcore bdsm master-slave content with Nat for me please. That ass-to-mouth JackMiejov mentioned would be hot for sure. Also, maybe the Fiona chick can play a more prominent role this time?
Even if Katie & Jenna can't have fun that doesn't mean the other girls can't have fun with them.
I best get my sexy bisexual girlfriend. We have a lot of pussy to lick & eat.

Fuck I love that Debbie is bisexual guys.
Pretty sure she's not all that bisexual (well not as much) by the start of the game, but becomes more and more inclined for it because she likes you the MC more and more. So Katie gets Debbie and Lily, Jenna gets Jo, and everyone's happy in the end.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
More hardcore bdsm master-slave content with Nat for me please. That ass-to-mouth JackMiejov mentioned would be hot for sure. Also, maybe the Fiona chick can play a more prominent role this time?

Pretty sure she's not all that bisexual (well not as much) by the start of the game, but becomes more and more inclined for it because she likes you the MC more and more. So Katie gets Debbie and Lily, Jenna gets Jo, and everyone's happy in the end.
Jenna could be added to anybody because she loves sharing.

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes