yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhereTheHeartIs-S1v6.1.2024Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Am I the only one who really wants to see Bella ending, the sex is crazy, but good, so I am looking forward to see how it pans out
No, I'm with ya. I've got saves on Revenge & Romance paths. Not to keen on the romance, but want to have a look. Revenge could be fun.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Haven't checked your posts, will do it at some point.

Agree that you can have any girl and get it all.

It's been a while since I played, but pretty sure there's 1 you can't keep.

If you don't break up with Bella, she has some of it.
IIRC it doesn't matter if dating her or not....key decision to make before she turns up at night regardless of whether she your li or not.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Doesn't matter if stay with her or not....key decision to make regardless of whether she your li or not.
Thanks Mavi, I'll have to go back and check. Not that it really matters, more for my curiosity.

I thought if she got added to the resident list (& Jo's not there to stop it), she gets her share of the money.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks Mavi, I'll have to go back and check. Not that it really matters, more for my curiosity.

I thought if she got added to the resident list (& Jo's not there to stop it), she gets her share of the money.
Yeah there are two things there. If Jo not there...then yes she will, but she will give you the money anyway if forgive her. However, even if Jo not there, IIRC, you can not call the security office, been a while since last played that section, can't recall if that's forced or not off-hand.

If Jo there though, she will not be added (even if dating Bella IIRC) as you ask Jo to do it for you if memory serves me correct. I could be getting mixed up there though with the chain of events. Key aspects though are, always let Jo stay at the beach house and always give Elaine the house. ;)

Ofc, that's all providing Cheeky doesn't change that little loophole with his little rewrites, I hope he doesn't though, pretty sure being able to do that was written intentionally (cos...screw you Don hahaha).

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah there are two things there. If Jo not there...then yes she will, but she will give you the money anyway if forgive her. However, even if Jo not there, IIRC, you can not call the security office, been a while since last played that section, can't recall if that's forced or not off-hand.

If Jo there though, she will not be added (even if dating Bella IIRC) as you ask Jo to do it for you if memory serves me correct. I could be getting mixed up there though with the chain of events. Key aspects though are, always let Jo stay at the beach house and always give Elaine the house. ;)

Ofc, that's all providing Cheeky doesn't change that little loophole with his little rewrites, I hope he doesn't though, pretty sure being able to do that was written intentionally (cos...screw you Don hahaha).
Ok. Last time I played pretty sure calling security is forced if Jo is not there. But like you said, Let Jo stay and Bella get's nothing whether you are on her path or not. And then you can still have Bella & the Money.

Cool, you can have any girl right till end of CH24 and ALL the money. Bella was the only one I was iffy on.

I always give Elaine the house, no matter what path I'm playing. You'd be an idiot not to.

Awesome, thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok. Last time I played pretty sure calling security is forced if Jo is not there.
Yeah wasn't 100% on that one as said, it's been a while. But yeah it can be negated regardless which I personally love, the ultimate feck you to your old man's games hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah wasn't 100% on that one as said, it's been a while. But yeah it can be negated regardless which I personally love, the ultimate feck you to your old man's games hahaha.
I don't know about you bro but I have been obsessed with the idea of Debbie & Katie lately.
I want to help Debbie seduce dozens of girls.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
FUCK YOU DON for trying to screw with me even from the grave :ROFLMAO: But yeah, thanks for that little ultimate moolah walkthrough with Bella and Jo. It's useful for me too cuz it's also been awhile since i last replayed those portions.
Guys I have a great idea for a secret Debbie ending. I marry her and we travel the world seducing girls for her lesbian harem.
Count me in too bro, would love to see that :Kappa:Would be one of the greatest easter eggs in those games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
Nov 1, 2017
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this marvelous game.
I worked for months on it and I hope you all appreciate it.
It's definitely one of the top games here and deserves all of your support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can get the walkthrough here: - PIXELDRAIN

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
For when the Chapter 4 walkthrough?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes