dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I am happy to see tbis update but hope that we don't have to wait for the remasted version to catch up before we get chapter 25.
Remaster will stop half way and get released on Steam (target is august). Then episode 25, and after that they will finish the remaster

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
"Season 1 v6.1.2024 BETA
This demo will add days 4 and 5 (second half of day 5 has some issues at the moment, hence the last minute scramble.
The re-do has more pathing (to allow you to choose no interest/ no romance with more women early on if they don't float your boat). This is great for those that felt some romances were "forced on you" in the original, but bad for me, as it significantly increases the number of paths I have to write and keep track of! :) :)
In addition to the upgrade of the original scenes, Day 4 has a lot of new scenes that weren't part of the original, including a full date with Debbie, full date with Lily, a short scene with Jenna, and another short scene with Katie/Jenna." - how about being forced to get intimate with Wanda to get points with Angel? It was annoying earlier. And in the rework we have the same approach.
I'm not mentioning Zarah because i have never interested in this character and don't know if there any changes in rework (bet there isn't). (Or Jenna and that blond).
But Angel is a sweetheart and here we go again, nothing forced :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024
Season 1 (Episode 1-4, Remaster)
That's still a headache of do and don't.
Why don't they make a mod from the begining warning me if I'm supposed to do this or not?
I loose points without knowing. I have to save and look at the stats for changes.
This is no different, I had to do the same before the remake.
I've noticed in some choices, you have no choice but to loose a point no matter what.
Best to choose that one lost point rather then 2.
This is a game of trying to balance your points or don't.

Demyon

Mar 14, 2020
I DON'T like a game where Mc can't move, these games that do everything for Mc and are idiots are boring

The Nowhere Man

Jul 11, 2021
I just wanted to inform people about something that happened to me. I don't know if it is just me or what, but I cannot access the game. Whenever I try after unzipping it, Avast anti-virus removes the exe. file, due to it being infected with something called IDG, or IDF Generic. I just wanted to let people know, just in case it is happening to them as well.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I just wanted to inform people about something that happened to me. I don't know if it is just me or what, but I cannot access the game. Whenever I try after unzipping it, Avast anti-virus removes the exe. file, due to it being infected with something called IDG, or IDF Generic. I just wanted to let people know, just in case it is happening to them as well.
All I can say is that my version, from a link on the the OP, wasn't infected with anything. It's probably Avast being 'overly cautious' about things that weren't created by a large corporation that paid them millions to have their products whitelisted.

What you can do is tell Avast to leave the file alone so you can access it then submit it to for a proper scan. That'll give you a pretty good idea if there's an infection or if your anti-virus is playing tricks on you. (just the executable, not the entire archive - they won't thank you for that!)

Reactions: Abhai

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1. Delete Avast.
2. Just like you have to with Norton, run a full malware scan with cccleaner or AdvancedSysCare to actually remove Avast.
3. Use something else, or just don't bother at all...most are worthless
5. Profit.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
2. Just like you have to with Norton, run a full malware scan with cccleaner or AdvancedSysCare to actually remove Avast.
Malwarebytes is best. Use Revo Uninstaller. It even gets down deep removin shit properly. Unlike those two you mentioned.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I can't remember how much money the mc can inherit from his dad but no matter the amount it doesn't compare to Katie.
I would put all that money in a bucket and piss in it.
For sure the old Don's money isn't worth it if we will have to lose our precious Katie or other LIs, tho i think we will still have the opportunity to both being with girls of choosing and get at least some of that moolah.
The thing about having to go through this game all over again...
Would still do it with Bella or not tho? That is a question. :Kappa:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Here's where your reasoning falls flat though.
The majority of people here are idiots. Whether from being too lazy or just plain old ignorance, they're idiots. It's apparent from far too many instances that happen regularly across most threads, that using the reasoning of age/maturity/knowledge for making any sort of informed decision is disingenuous.

I never thought I'd ever be in a position to post something from one of the worst Star Trek shows ever... Yet here it is.
View attachment 3708449
So you want to hold their hand or gatekeep what others see or can do?
If this is not sheer fucking hubris, I do not know what is. And it is funny that you did not even see the contradiction in your post.

But i think we have established that we are of different opinions, and this discussion is pretty off topic.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For sure the old Don's money isn't worth it if we will have to lose our precious Katie or other LIs, tho i think we will still have the opportunity to both being with girls of choosing and get at least some of that moolah.
Once again, I keep repeating this, feel free to search my posts.

if play clever, you can have ANY girl you want and get ALL the money... :sneaky: :WeSmart:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So you want to hold their hand or gatekeep what others see or can do?
If this is not sheer fucking hubris, I do not know what is. And it is funny that you did not even see the contradiction in your post.
I never said anything about holding anyone's hands. The fact that I addressed the majority of users here as being idiots should have clued you into that.
I certainly never said or implied gatekeeping anything, but please continue to act as though someone having a different stance on something means they automatically want to control what does and doesn't appear here. :rolleyes:

But i think we have established that we are of different opinions, and this discussion is pretty off topic.
That was established in the very first post of this discussion. Surprised it took your "greatness" so long to see that.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes