Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So you want to hold their hand or gatekeep what others see or can do?
If this is not sheer fucking hubris, I do not know what is. And it is funny that you did not even see the contradiction in your post.
I never said anything about holding anyone's hands. The fact that I addressed the majority of users here as being idiots should have clued you into that.
I certainly never said or implied gatekeeping anything, but please continue to act as though someone having a different stance on something means they automatically want to control what does and doesn't appear here. :rolleyes:

But i think we have established that we are of different opinions, and this discussion is pretty off topic.
That was established in the very first post of this discussion. Surprised it took your "greatness" so long to see that.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I never said anything about holding anyone's hands. The fact that I addressed the majority of users here as being idiots should have clued you into that.
I certainly never said or implied gatekeeping anything, but please continue to act as though someone having a different stance on something means they automatically want to control what does and doesn't appear here. :rolleyes:

That was established in the very first post of this discussion. Surprised it took your "greatness" so long to see that.
You said you do not post something before it is 100% funcitoning, I said I post it with information so people can make an informed desicion.
Whereas you replied that most of the users here are idiots, which implies that YOU have to protect/gatekeep the users (or hold their hands), by withholding a version that is not 100%.

Edit: Forgot to add, and now you become condescending, which makes you one of the idiots you mentioned, in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You said you do not post something before it is 100% funcitoning
No, I never said that.
By all means though, go ahead and show where I said that.

Whereas you replied that most of the users here are idiots, which implies that YOU have to protect/gatekeep the users (or hold their hands), by withholding a version that is not 100%.
No, it doesn't mean anything of the sort. A statement based on observable facts does not mean something it doesn't state.
You thinking it does, doesn't make it so.

Edit: Forgot to add, and now you become condescending, which makes you one of the idiots you mentioned, in my opinion.
Yet you're still continuing to engage on this subject, gaslighting/lying or just misspeaking, even after you'd finally come to the realisation that we will not agree and this is off-topic. That's usually the time a rational person would have stopped, but clearly you're just "above us all" and we're not worth a second of rationalaity from your ego.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
No, I never said that.
By all means though, go ahead and show where I said that.

No, it doesn't mean anything of the sort. A statement based on observable facts does not mean something it doesn't state.
You thinking it does, doesn't make it so.

Yet you're still continuing to engage on this subject, gaslighting/lying or just misspeaking, even after you'd finally come to the realisation that we will not agree and this is off-topic. That's usually the time a rational person would have stopped, but clearly you're just "above us all" and we're not worth a second of rationalaity from your ego.
Here is what you said:
Oh yeah, I remember that now. F95's worst April Fool's ever.
It wasn't just Cheeky who was pissed at that, a lot of the fans were too. It genuinely was not funny.

:FacePalm:
There's such a thing as standards, even when committing crimes. That's why leakers and pirates are terms used independently of each other.

Take the example of Project Myriam then.
Patreon release and a week later a public version that includes more than is in the Patreon version, and is shared here by the dev, on purpose...
The Patreon version gets shared here which leads to people questioning where certain content is that was in the previous version they played that happens to be things Patreon forced Zorlun to remove, and is put back in with the "Prometheus Patch" version from Subscribestar. This happens multiple times with the "usual suspects" complaining about content disappearing in the game and issues with mods designed to work with the later *intended* version, despite the numerous times Zorlun asks for the Patreon version not to be shared here - the Patron(s) who share from Patreon are in fact doing a disservice to the community here, instead of waiting for the "full" version from another site to be released before sharing here.

So, good pirate distributes what is better and intended for release. Bad pirate is a self-important prick who only cares about being the one to do the pirating first regardless of whether or not it's a working product.

What constitutes a version ready for release in your eyes, if you answer that to my post?
And even so, F95 is a piracy site, so there will be alpha or beta versions leaked. a lot of people seem to forget that.
And if the dev has a problem with that F95, is the wrong place to bitch about it, imo.
Developers release alpha and beta versions all the time. However, according to your responses, those are never ready to be leaked on F95. So, I inferred that you meant a version with 100% functionality.

Also, what did you want to tell me with your statement about idiots? If it has no impact on my statement that I leak everything and let people make their own decisions, why even say anything?
I didn't dispute the fact; I just don't see a reason to cater specifically to them, other than providing the information that they have the possibility to not be an idiot.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Here is what you said:
Thank you, me not saying what you said I did.

What constitutes a version ready for release in your eyes, if you answer that to my post?
A version that's not leaked before a developer would release one... Pretty obvious from what I'd already written before.

Developers release alpha and beta versions all the time.
Indeed... Alpha/Beta releases that are deemed to be functionally stable enough to release, even if they still have some objectively minor issues that can be either hotfixed or fixed for the next version.

However, according to your responses, those are never ready to be leaked on F95. So, I inferred that you meant a version with 100% functionality.
According to my responses, but based on your interpretation of my responses... Since your interpretation of plain statements leaves a lot to be desired, I'll take your inference with a truck-load of salt.

Also, what did you want to tell me with your statement about idiots?
I already wrote it as it was meant to be written. Re-read it, since my opinions suddenly matter to you again.

I just don't see a reason to cater specifically to them, other than providing the information that they have the possibility to not be an idiot.
I did not say, or imply "catering" to anyone.
Ironically, you have implied that based upon what you've written.

1717696677153.png

You cater to a select minority, one whom you deem to be worthy of your efforts by virtue of them not saying anything negative about what you've leaked, because the only ones who would complain about what you leaked "can just be ignored because they will never have anything useful to add to any converstation".

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you, me not saying what you said I did.

A version that's not leaked before a developer would release one... Pretty obvious from what I'd already written before.

Indeed... Alpha/Beta releases that are deemed to be functionally stable enough to release, even if they still have some objectively minor issues that can be either hotfixed or fixed for the next version.

According to my responses, but based on your interpretation of my responses... Since your interpretation of plain statements leaves a lot to be desired, I'll take your inference with a truck-load of salt.

I already wrote it as it was meant to be written. Re-read it, since my opinions suddenly matter to you again.

I did not say, or imply "catering" to anyone.
Ironically, you have implied that based upon what you've written.

View attachment 3711151

You cater to a select minority, one whom you deem to be worthy of your efforts by virtue of them not saying anything negative about what you've leaked, because the only ones who would complain about what you leaked "can just be ignored because they will never have anything usefyl to add to any converstation".
No, you are twisting now the facts. I never said anything about releasing a test version. That was something you interpreted about my answers. I spoke about alpha and beta versions, which are pretty much anything a Dev releases on patreon before release 1.0.

So your answer was totally nonsense from my point of view, and just insulting/condescending. First with the "facepalm", going on about "good/bad pirates", talking about standards. Had nothing to with my statement that alpha and beta versions can be leaked with the provided information, so peopla can make informed desicions if they want to download it.
So from my point of view, you started the gaslighting, showing an above us attitude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Once again, I keep repeating this, feel free to search my posts.

if play clever, you can have ANY girl you want and get ALL the money... :sneaky: :WeSmart:
Haven't checked your posts, will do it at some point.

Agree that you can have any girl and get it all.

It's been a while since I played, but pretty sure there's 1 you can't keep.

If you don't break up with Bella, she has some of it.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hey CheekyGimp if you or whoever did the writing for Katie you all are a Genius. She is such a Hoot, all her smartass commits and comeback towards the MC, she makes me laugh.:D
True, the writing is that good that half the time, I want to punch her right in her smart arse face.

That wasn't sarcasm, I do appreciate writing that can make me feel so strongly.

Reactions: massagecook01
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes