freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm still loving this, you have no idea (maybe you do, I dunno :eek: ) how refreshing it is to (being the young MC) act 'normal' around females. Women looking their age big plus too.

Yeah the MC's dick is probably too big but I don't mind. :biggrin:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
maybe you can little reduce Katies boobs, too? Because the MC spoked of "man chest and pecs" and 99% of all Adult Games anyway are flooded with oversized unrealistic MEGA BOOBS.
For example here is a natural red hair, fitness lady with flat chest and is still very sexy:
Sorry fortuna, I don't intend to change the body shape of the current (4) females that have already appeared. But there will be some small boobed women later on

Aug 16, 2017
im disappointed.....how on earth (or any other planet peeps may be from...I don't discriminate) does a game make it to more than initial release with out adding lots and lots of anal? there are now 4....yes 4 characters for the MC to give some buttlovin to but, for some weird reasoning I cannot fathom, the MC is yet to do even 1!!!

if this trend continues I will have absolutely no choice but to download this and play it for free in absolute silence

there....ive said it.......let THAT be a lesson to all devs :D

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
This game has potential, I guess, but what a terrible update if you are attracted to females. This update had hardly any female nudity and tons and tons of MC penis. Boy, does this developer love that penis....flopping penises everywhere you look, just floppy penises. I guess that's great for all the penis lovers out there, but this update did nothing for me. The guy takes it all off and strokes it for that chick and all he gets is a look at her bikini....amazing.

Reactions: bobn

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess you have to restart playing this game? My 0.2 saves don't work and get the game to crash.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess you have to restart playing this game? My 0.2 saves don't work and get the game to crash.
Yea. Any save up to the first scene on the stairs should work but after that the save won't work. I'm finishing off Day1 this weekend. Unfortunately the Final/full Day 1 release may need to replay again (I.e. saves won't work). I know this is not ideal but the game is still in development. After this wekends release, I'm hoping that any/all Day 1 (Episode 1 & 2) saves from then on will be able to carry into future updates.

Reactions: Led and UncleVT

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has potential, I guess, but what a terrible update if you are attracted to females. This update had hardly any female nudity and tons and tons of MC penis. Boy, does this developer love that penis....flopping penises everywhere you look, just floppy penises. I guess that's great for all the penis lovers out there, but this update did nothing for me. The guy takes it all off and strokes it for that chick and all he gets is a look at her bikini....amazing.
Sorry to hear you didn't like the update, but my current plan is to have a long build up for some relationships (not so long for others), but especially for the first few episodes I wanted to have lots of "tease" and not much full on / full blown sex. IMO Makes it more worthwhile when it eventually does happen. Some people like the tease / slow burn. AND some don' t. Some people like the CFNM scene in the last update some don't. I wouldn't agree that I love the cock :):) but I did like that particular scene. But obviously it's not to everyone' taste. Thanks for playing the game and thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. It is appreciated.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
You don't need a walkthrough. The story is pretty linear and right and wrong choices are pretty obvious, too. Just make sure you save at each choice, pick a choice, see what happens and reload if you picked the wrong choice. No biggie.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yea. Any save up to the first scene on the stairs should work but after that the save won't work. I'm finishing off Day1 this weekend. Unfortunately the Final/full Day 1 release may need to replay again (I.e. saves won't work). I know this is not ideal but the game is still in development. After this wekends release, I'm hoping that any/all Day 1 (Episode 1 & 2) saves from then on will be able to carry into future updates.
Yeah, that makes sense. No biggie. I really like this game, so far. Great build up, imho.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry to hear you didn't like the update, but my current plan is to have a long build up for some relationships (not so long for others), but especially for the first few episodes I wanted to have lots of "tease" and not much full on / full blown sex. IMO Makes it more worthwhile when it eventually does happen. Some people like the tease / slow burn. AND some don' t. Some people like the CFNM scene in the last update some don't. I wouldn't agree that I love the cock :):) but I did like that particular scene. But obviously it's not to everyone' taste. Thanks for playing the game and thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. It is appreciated.
I wouldn't say I didn't like the update, there was some fun dialog at the pool but I definitely felt the last scene was a missed opportunity. I definitely understand the slow burn and tease route you were trying to do, but it had an opposite effect for me. She was the one initiating things and the MC was reluctant to whip it out for her, so I think an effective teasing scene would have been her slowly undressing while trying to manipulate the MC to whip it out (and teasing and getting him hard before he does would have been very hot). Not only did she not get nude first, she didn't show anything at all which felt like a cock-block and made me dislike the character, thus ending the update with no pay-off.

It's your game, though, and I understand that you can't please everybody with these games, and I'm sure there are some people who liked the last scene, but I'm just explaining why it was disappointing for me. I do appreciate you coming and interacting here. It gives me hope that you will be taking any criticism constructively to improve your game. Like I said before, the game has potential and is on my radar because I like the scenario you have going with one dude and a bunch of different females living together and I might very well pledge in the future if things start paying off.

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
NO walkthrough yet. There will be one at a later date.

You don't need a walkthrough. The story is pretty linear and right and wrong choices are pretty obvious, too. Just make sure you save at each choice, pick a choice, see what happens and reload if you picked the wrong choice. No biggie.
Good advice above. So far, the choices have just been there for stat-building and also for immersion (different actions / responses to suit your own idea of the MC's personality and to prompt different responses from the women). Stats will be important, but as mentioned in previous posts, don't worry about trying to find the "perfect" answer for every single choice (as this can become a grind) -go with your gut and what feels right for you. So far, there are no cliffs/ major exclusions based on your choices. But the more the episodes progress, things will start depending on previous choices/ stats. But (also mentioned in previous posts), these will be ranged based stat decisions, so there will be an allowance for missing some of the "best" answers. Look for clues in the character's responses, e.g. a change in facial expression to a smile or comments such as "I like it" or "I'm dissapointed in ..." to get a feel for what the women prefer/dislike...

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Upcoming scene in Jenna's room. Looking for inputs....
Should I re-render with a less figure-hugging look on the sweater (i.e. make it more realistic / smooth out the boobs) or go with this image. I'm glad I re-did Monica's old renders to make more realistic, but not sure about this one for Jenna, because I sorta like this look (including the nipples sticking up). Opinions please.....

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I quite like it but i've never been overly fussy about things looking "perfect".

I like how Jenna looks so that works for me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Upcoming scene in Jenna's room. Looking for inputs....
Should I re-render with a less figure-hugging look on the sweater (i.e. make it more realistic / smooth out the boobs) or go with this image. I'm glad I re-did Monica's old renders to make more realistic, but not sure about this one for Jenna, because I sorta like this look (including the nipples sticking up). Opinions please.....
I like her and this render is good for me. But seeing she's so shy, I think she would worry a lot if her nipples show up like that.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes