PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Will be harem implemented on the game? Do you guys think if the mc is dating everyone, a bad ending will occur?
Oh most definitely. There is no scenario where you take both Katie and Jenna’s V card and they are fine sharing you permanently. That’s going to be one train wreck on my blind play through.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
yeah, I'll wait to see what transpires with my current progress. I played around with the presets for starting X chapter and it looks like Katie isn't one of the SERIOUS options. I don't mind replaying the game focusing on different LIs.

On a different note, is Jenna's model the same one used in AOA for Dani?
Katie is definitely a serious relationship option. To me Jenna and Dani look completely different, similar glasses but Jenna has a prettier face and way better body.

Will be harem implemented on the game? Do you guys think if the mc is dating everyone, a bad ending will occur?
No harem ending at least not a canon one. You might get a mini harem like Katie, Debbie and Lily. I could see a fake harem ending where the MC dreams he gets to keep them all, but in reality he's in a coma because all the women beat the shit out of him. But I'll keep pursuing them all until the beating begins. The start at any chapter option will come in real handy at that point.

:)

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Katie is definitely a serious relationship option. To me Jenna and Dani look completely different, similar glasses but Jenna has a prettier face and way better body.

No harem ending at least not a canon one. You might get a mini harem like Katie, Debbie and Lily. I could see a fake harem ending where the MC dreams he gets to keep them all, but in reality he's in a coma because all the women beat the shit out of him. But I'll keep pursuing them all until the beating begins. The start at any chapter option will come in real handy at that point.

:)
Thanks, I think I'll continue until the proverbial shit hits the fan and restart focusing only on Katie. gonna be fun holding my Ctrl key down.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If that is what you think please read the rules regarding the "abandoned" tag first.......

I'm getting so fucking tired over these people......
I'd give them a facepalm, but since they have only made 14 posts in over 2 years (and that stupid ass comment was one of them) why bother. To follow that logic would have an abandoned tag on most of the games on this site at one point or another. No point in letting the clueless get under your skin.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I'd give them a facepalm, but since they have only made 14 posts in over 2 years (and that stupid ass comment was one of them) why bother. To follow that logic would have an abandoned tag on most of the games on this site at one point or another. No point in letting the clueless get under your skin.
It's pet peeve of mine ;)

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
I played on Android version
I see in the Images/Screenshots that Jenna's skin tone is normal but mine is more like Gray and a bit dark.

I don't mean to be rude, harsh or worst racist but its weird for me.

I will be okay like SUPER DUPER OKAY (in case you guys think im racist, I AM NOT) if her skin tone likes Zarah.

Or it is what it is ?

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I played on Android version
I see in the Images/Screenshots that Jenna's skin tone is normal but mine is more like Gray and a bit dark.

I don't mean to be rude, harsh or worst racist but its weird for me.

I will be okay like SUPER DUPER OKAY (in case you guys think im racist, I AM NOT) if her skin tone likes Zarah.

Or it is what it is ?
she's a zombie. she gets a tan later in the story.

Reactions: acewinz

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
A little background music would make the experience so much better... it doesn't even need to be rock though that would be ideal :)

Reactions: ant007
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes