Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Good point, but are you sure just once is enough? A good chunk of people are already smashing buttons to get to the menu before the lotion slides off their hands as it is!
Have a lecture from the Librarian and afterwards a multiple choice test. Just a onetime thing, but perhaps it would force some buttheads to pay attention for once :cool:

I've noticed the feature and used it a couple of times with gratitude :giggle:(y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd have to replace all of her pictures during the lecture with black screen versions otherwise I'd be spamming right the fuck past her.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just realized that Dogboy's mother, Theresa, is most likely a reference to the saint Mother Teresa. And it seems the real one opened the Children's Home of the Immaculate Heart and the MC came up with the Church of the Immaculate Virgin story.
Bravo, this game is educational on more than human anatomy and reproduction :)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just realized that Dogboy's mother, Theresa, is most likely a reference to the saint Mother Teresa. And it seems the real one opened the Children's Home of the Immaculate Heart and the MC came up with the Church of the Immaculate Virgin story.
Bravo, this game is educational on more than human anatomy and reproduction :)
Still the chapter on the birds and the bee's should be pretty fun. Second only to the one on familial relations when originating from the same trunk. :D

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
My main one is Katie, Lily and Debbie. I also have Jenna + Jolina, also Bella + Katie friends with benefits.
I definitely have Wanda on all paths because I love her and her submissiveness. And also Angel on several paths because she doesn't know many of the other girls. I'm quite greedy so I think I also have Zara on all paths, she surely won't tell on you :)
WOW nice catch.
(y) :giggle:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I really don't like how much Katie changed in terms of looks as well as in terms of personality. She was way kinkier, funnier, less clingey and much hotter looking so I went for her but then later she becomes much less fun, much bitchier and looks fucking terrible with her new hair... damn.

As for story it's interesting to see what exactly Elaine's will conditions are. It's obviously something to do with relationship to MC, but cannot be stuff like: have sex with son etc - because if you try a playthrough to push as hard as possible for sex she will always deny the attempts. So it must be something else. Her reveled info about the will such as throwing him out couldn't be a more obvious lie. Maybe just friendship etc but that would be much harder to verify unlike MC conditions which are clearcut and observable.

And for characters:

Super HOT: Mabel > Debbie > Bella
Hot: Lily > Katie (early game) > Jenna > Angel
Decent: Natasha > Wanda > Theresa > Jolina > Elaine
Fugly: Katie (late game) > Monica > Zarah

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think this girl is the real life Debbie, hehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is an actress. She has changed her look nowadays, though.
she can be her stunt double for the dangerous scenes...

My Debbie is prettier, like the early Cameron Diaz.

;):D

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know who you think these "real women" are but D is the average breast size in the UK and America.
I did a basic google hunt last night and it claimed the average size in the USA was a 34DD, so apparently I live in the breast-deprived capital of the country as I've only once been smothered by a chest of such magnitude.

Which is fine, I don't like'em all that big, but still.. damn.
No but you were making the analogy that these girls in VNs are made like super models because they have big tits and I was saying that in the U.S most of the super models don't have big tits (except maybe if they were around from a couple of decades ago).
Thankfully. It's a whole fetish category by itself, though. I think it's nice that the industry has (mostly) trended towards the un-enhanced models.

My Debbie is prettier, like the early Cameron Diaz.
I think Debbie looks far better than early Cameron Diaz.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
To me, Debbie has the prettiest and most feminine face. If she also had long hair, it would almost be unfair to the other girls :)

Reactions: SNOW 777

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Hi, can someone confirm if I need to slow my roll as being a manwhore or can I continue. thanks

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I really don't like how much Katie changed in terms of looks as well as in terms of personality. She was way kinkier, funnier, less clingey and much hotter looking so I went for her but then later she becomes much less fun, much bitchier and looks fucking terrible with her new hair... damn.

And for characters:

Super HOT: Mabel > Debbie > Bella
Hot: Lily > Katie (early game) > Jenna > Angel
Decent: Natasha > Wanda > Theresa > Jolina > Elaine
Fugly: Katie (late game) > Monica > Zarah
While I completely agree Katie looked a lot better with her hair up to call her fugly now is ridiculous. Katie's face was really well done so with her hair down it's hiding how perfect her face looked. But no girl goes from hot to fugly or vice versa by changing their hair. They have changed Zarah's hair a few times and it's not like she was suddenly super hot. Although I have no problem with Zarah's looks. She is supposed to be a cougar and the easiest one to get into bed not a super model. While I'd love to see Katie go back to wearing her hair up, the biggest need for a hairstyle change in my opinion is Monica.

As far as the rest of your statement about Katie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hi, can someone confirm if I need to slow my roll as being a manwhore or can I continue. thanks
You're fine. It's never going to be a harem ending, but if you look there is an option to start at any chapter. And you can change who you are romancing and not before starting up the game at any chapter. So no need to worry about it. The devs were nice enough to give you a quick start for when man whoring blows up in your face.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Any news of an update?

Hi All,
Just wanted to share a status update on episode 20.
Beach house / morning after: Artwork & script complete (just needs some testing)
Jenna / Jolina scenes: Script 70% complete, artwork complete (with the exceptions of a few anims)
Dogboy / Roger / Natasha scenes: 100% complete (artwork, anims and script) and it's been fully tested.
Elaine scene - just getting started.
So overall, I would say we are approx. 65% done. BUT we expect progress over the next couple of weeks to speed up so still very much on course for a March release.
Over the past two months, we were practically a man down from our 3 man-team (due to some real life stuff) AND we've been putting a LOT of work into expanding the team and have auditioned over 40 people. After this exhaustive process, we are delighted to welcome a new artist to the team: Maple. Maple brings a lot of image and animation experience to the team (plus some game design / coding experience) so we are delighted to have them.
And I hope to introduce a new writer very soon too (he has been identified, just waiting to finalize a few things before announcing).
So the team of 3 is hopefully expanding to a team of 5. This will really help us lessen the blow of any one person being unable to work on the game due to real life stuff (1 in 5 impact, rather than 1 in 3) or if the unthinkable happens and we lose one of the team, it means we won't grind to a halt. But thankfully no plans for anyone to leave (Ace and Cell are still securely locked up in my basement). This expansion of the team should also help us get our production time down to 2 months instead of the current cycle of 3 months.

On that note, it is just not possible to get our cycle down to 1 month due to the amount of dialog, choices, branches, variables and the amount of art we squeeze into every episode. The rendering (PC/GPU) time alone for episode 19 was over 600 hours. If we release every month, we just wouldn't have a decent playable episode, so our target for the rest of 2021 is two months. I'm not guaranteeing we can/will hit this but it is what we are aiming for.
We have also expanded our proof-reader / branch testing / QC team and are going to release each scene to them as soon as we finish the individual scene. This should cut down on the amount of testing time needed before release once the episode is complete.
One other point to note is that no matter how much we expand the team, there will always be somewhat of a bottleneck because I don't like to release any piece of script or art without me personally analyzing, scrutinizing, tweaking (and generally pissing of the other artist / writer by constantly asking for edits / re-dos). It would probably make things go quicker if I just concentrated on the art/writing for my specific scenes but on the other hand, I also feel we could end up diverging too much from scene to scene if we don't have a common thread tying everything together. So in summary my control-freak nature will always add some time to the development regardless of team size.
Also (for anyone interested) - Just to give you some insight into WTHI and what makes it different from almost all other games out there is the amount of branching, variables, options that we give. Even though the morning/after beach house scene for episode 20 is a relatively small scene, it was an absolute nightmare to write. For example (and this doesn't include all variables checked/tracked in this scene)....
For the beach-house sequence in episode 19, there were 8 possible ending scenarios, there were at least 5 different relationship status' with Katie and 4 each with Debbie and Lily plus different options for the Lily / Debbie relationship.
And for anyone that knows anything about probability, that is 19x8x.....(you get the idea) differences.
So trying to tie off a lot of those path options in episode 20 AND give another 5 after-the fact options, I hope you can understand why it's not just a matter of sitting down and typing out a few lines of dialog.
Yes, this is a monster of our own making but it's also one of the things that makes our game unique.

Finally: I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who is currently supporting this game or anyone who has supported it previously.
Thanks,

CG

Reactions: yep10 and DonJohn
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes