Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What ever gone and done to the unreciprocated love some kinks plant in our minds?
Don't you get enough necro action with the librarian? :p It's like the Curse of the Mummy under there!
Please don't talk like that about the best girl in the game......
She the best if your planing on doing a celibate run and wanting to enter the priesthood.
Live your dream, be creative, then come back to us with a winning attitude and love 4 babes.
One is not celibate when his dream babe lives inside of him, chatty and flirty in his ear.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
The problem with all of that, is that if there is no harem, it becomes moraly reprehensible to pursue other women than the selected ones from your path, past a friendship phase, while being in a serious or developping relationship with the selected partners.

From that point of view, the actual content of the game would actually become quite limited, and leave an empty feeling. Or you could pursue all women at once, have intercourse with all of them, and be a manipulative asshole.
Yes, you are telling the truth. Restricting the game itself can cool the players from the game and the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Many played as a harem because there are so many interesting and attractive girls, it's hard to give up on any of them. Still, I eventually created separate paths myself, especially since the tool to start at any episode is very refined now.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Many played as a harem because there are so many interesting and attractive girls, it's hard to give up on any of them. Still, I eventually created separate paths myself, especially since the tool to start at any episode is very refined now.
Yeah, you're right.(y)
I think you did well.
Which patch did you create for example?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry, people keep saying there won't be a harem in this game, but the tag rule say

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

So, technically and maybe inadvertently:
Katie + Lily + Debby + MC= Harem.

The developers unintentionally put an harem in the game, just saying...

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah, you're right.(y)
I think you did well.
Which patch did you create for example?
My main one is Katie, Lily and Debbie. I also have Jenna + Jolina, also Bella + Katie friends with benefits.
I definitely have Wanda on all paths because I love her and her submissiveness. And also Angel on several paths because she doesn't know many of the other girls. I'm quite greedy so I think I also have Zara on all paths, she surely won't tell on you :)

• Love
Reactions: SNOW 777

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry, people keep saying there won't be a harem in this game, but the tag rule say

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

So, technically and maybe inadvertently:
Katie + Lily + Debby + MC= Harem.

The developers unintentionally put an harem in the game, just saying...
That group is intentional but the tag was removed because it confuses poeople.

If you put the harem tag in they will expect everyone and it will cause a lot of complaints so it's far easier to leave it off, they are the only group and no one else will be included in that group.

Nobody can be arsed dealing with the arguments caused by having a tag that doesn't mean what people will think it means.

It already caused problems once which is why it was removed.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
That group is intentional but the tag was removed because it confuses poeople.

If you put the harem tag in they will expect everyone and it will cause a lot of complaints so it's far easier to leave it off, they are the only group and no one else will be included in that group.

Nobody can be arsed dealing with the arguments caused by having a tag that doesn't mean what people will think it means.

It already caused problems once which is why it was removed.
fair enough I think

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
To speak for me, I did not play this game like a harem. I did not have such an intention. Whether it is a harem or not does not interest me much, but unfortunately, many other players played as a harem. Will they be able to solve this harem problem without restarting the game and starting a new story? :giggle:
You know the game has a quickstart feature now? You can not only start at any episode, but you can tweak the settings for the girls to your desired relationships. No total restarts required anymore no matter what paths you ultimately want to be on.

Given how many people don't seem to notice the new features we add, Cheeky mentioned adding a little splash screen to inform people who don't notice the menu buttons. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You know the game has a quickstart feature now? You can not only start at any episode, but you can tweak the settings for the girls to your desired relationships. No total restarts required anymore no matter what paths you ultimately want to be on.

Given how many people don't seem to notice the new features we add, Cheeky mentioned adding a little splash screen to inform people who don't notice the menu buttons. ;)
Make it BIG, make it a VIDEO-LOOP, and make it UNSKIPABLE for the time its looping.
That wont help either, there will be the same complains/questions as ever, yet it will make things more interesting, particularly if the presenter gitl would be LIBRARIAN.:BootyTime:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Given how many people don't seem to notice the new features we add, Cheeky mentioned adding a little splash screen to inform people who don't notice the menu buttons.
Good luck with getting people to read the instructions even then...

If you're actually doing that, please make sure it's only displayed once (persistent variable). Otherwise it would get old fast for those playing through multiple times.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Good luck with getting people to read the instructions even then...

If you're actually doing that, please make sure it's only displayed once (persistent variable). Otherwise it would get old fast for those playing through multiple times.
Good point, but are you sure just once is enough? A good chunk of people are already smashing buttons to get to the menu before the lotion slides off their hands as it is!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Good point, but are you sure just once is enough? A good chunk of people are already smashing buttons to get to the menu before the lotion slides off their hands as it is!
True, but it only matters for the 1% who will actually read it right? In which case once is enough.

The button smashers won't pay any attention even if it's displayed on the screen permanently.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes