LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020

And who is she ? I've been playing the game for a few hours already, and there is no mention of her, is she the mistress of the dad, the mysterious Theresa ? Do you actually have to play several hours into the game, just to start her path ?

It is why it would by nice to have a list of available paths, and wich LIs are on wich path, to decide wich one to take, before locking yourself emotionaly into one, without having to restart the game ten times.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm doing another run, while trying to convince myself to start another unfinished game.

And I found what will be my "guilty pleasure" run, codenamed ALL IN. Bella + Jolina, with relations at a minimum with our "adoptive family", with the goal of collecting the whole inheritance together with the two girls, with Bella helping us to put Elaine out of business and with Jolina as the third heiress.

only the bravest....

don't tell lily....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
pretty pictures?
With a visible text-box that you have to press "H" to get the "full prettiness".

That, combined with what you pointed out as happening in the picture and earlier dialogue literally tells us what's happening, and IIRC that doesn't come with pretty pictures :unsure:

:EDIT:

all i saw was jenna topless......
No, earlier when there wasn't that pretty picture. Dialogue with different pictures and no nekkid Jenna's pillows of "MMMMMmmmmmm.... So comfy"-ness.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah I understand that point of view, but it would have better if it had been implemented like "Sunshine Love" or "Melody" for example. Clear intertwined paths, with clear demarcations, and an actual act of pursuing and being proactive to start a path.

Here all the paths pretty much fall in front of you and start by you just being nice or playfull, and you have to take action and be proactive to close them, usually after the Love interest of that path as opened up to you and shared intimacy, making you feel terrible about rejecting them. It would be better if you actually had to proactively pursue that path fo a while, other than just being nice and flirty to see wich are your options, clearly separating them.
I think the game does a pretty good job of indicating when things with a given LI are getting "serious." I've played the game several times focusing on a single girl (or maybe a pair), and there's always been a rather clear threshold, often called out by the game itself. Other than Theresa (and maybe Elaine), you get to meet all the LIs before you reach those thresholds.

So it seems like it's pretty easy to leading any of the girls on, assuming you're willing to pick your favorite girl and stick with her - which is as it should be, IMHO. Yes, it does make certain episodes fairly dull if your chosen girl is offscreen, but that's what alternate playthroughs are for: there's a reason we have so many save slots.

If you're feeling really lost, there's always the walkthrough, too. It's no longer being updated, but it will help you get through the early game with your feet on the right track.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If that is the case, it would be nice to have a list of all possible paths to know wich routes to take, to not close any doors, and not be an asshole, or it would have been nice to have actual conflicting choices in game to notify the player when to close a path, or when to open one if its going to conflict with a prefered path.
Many have tried and failed to organize our games concept of pathing. It's a different kind of beast. The best guideline I can give you is if you break up with a girl, her path closes, if she breaks up with you (because of low stats, poor choices, or she caught you cheating etc), her path closes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things are really pretty straightforward using common sense until you start getting into the multi-girl territory while they actually know about/have scenes together with the MC. We just crossed that threshold last EP, and I'm not going to spoil the surprises to come.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Dev's have started it will not have a harem and they are not changing their mind on that.

In order for a harem to work several characters would need a complete rework and so would a chunk of the story and that isn't happening.

When the game is complete a non canon fantasy section will be added for those wanting a harem but it won't be connected to the main game.

It does limit the scenes you see without a harem because it's a dating sim not a "catch em all" game. You can have sex with everyone but it will have consequences.

The same consequences happened recently in Become a Rockstar where all the women left him and he's now single if you tried to get them all.

The game will let you have sex with everyone but it will end badly.
well technically you would still have a harem ending but its more like "choose your harem" where there is different groups and you will have to choose not a "catch em all" harem but diffrent... the problem with most harem games is that you end up romancing every character (even ones you don't really care about) cause at the end of the game all your girls is having a big orgy with the you (the MC) and they don't have a problem with anyone, its almost at the end of the game they lost all of their personality and turned into a mindless zombie.. at the end of the game it feels like your choices don't matter..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well technically you would still have a harem ending but its more like "choose your harem" where there is different groups and you will have to choose not a "catch em all" harem but diffrent... the problem with most harem games is that you end up romancing every character (even ones you don't really care about) cause at the end of the game all your girls is having a big orgy with the you (the MC) and they don't have a problem with anyone, its almost at the end of the game they lost all of their personality and turned into a mindless zombie.. at the end of the game it feels like your choices don't matter..
Not really, there is only 1 group.

Might be a few duo's but the only group is Katie's lot.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes