Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
By extracting the files an error occurred: "CRC failed .." .. (in pc / game / E14 / E14S4_40.jpg) ... and the extraction is not completed .. I simply close and install the game as it is, or what needs to be done ?! Thanks!

View attachment 1068902
You need to make use of the "search button" in the upper-right corner, by searching this thread for that extracting error, or for missing images "E14S4_40.jpg"...You will find few dozens of similar posts, and more than few posts solving that issue by providing missing images.
Any walkthrough for episode 19?
the same answer here - the "search button" is your friend.

Last edited:

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
You need to make use of the "search button" in the upper-right corner, by searching this thread for that extracting error, or for missing images "E14S4_40.jpg"...You will find few dozens of similar posts, and more than few posts solving that issue by providing missing images.

the same answer here - the "search button" is your friend.
I solved .. thank you!

Reactions: Abhai

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far no consequences.
And if you search for the dev post here, in the one of it, he has explained that he considers adding, apart some mini-harems, an actual harem ending for this game.
First, it seems that he's not sure if he will finally do it.

Second, it will be more of something to please fans of harem games, but you will still have to deal with the canon endings; because this one is "complete fantasy". This two simple words makes that I haven't any interest in this harem epilogue.

Personally, I never see more than one ending, and with multiple LIs that interest me (and there being no harem ending, even if the epilogue is done), I guess I'll proceed to continue ignoring the game.

And just in case you anyone thinks that I was being awkward, I've seen many different interpretations of harem being used, e.g. people asking me about a Monica, Jenna, Katie harem. Or a Katie, Debbie, Lily harem....
So, in the context of a FULL Harem where MC ends up in an open relationship with ALL females and all of them know about each other and willingly share....Then I do not foresee that happening! It just wouldn't make sense even in the non-realistic world of WTHI.
However, that's as far as "canon" goes. I did mention in the past that I would consider adding in a "Complete fantasy" epilogue for those that would like to end on a harem note. It won't have a natural progression from the normal ending(s). After the game ends, this Harem alternate ending would need to come with a silly reality jump / disclaimer lead-in like "Eventually, all parties forgive MC and/or each other and end up accepting his philandering ways, etc... and they all live happily ever after...." and then some imagery to back it up. There won't be a natural (stats/decisions/dialog) way to smoothly transition to this ending (if we even decide to add it). Hopefully that makes sense? (He says as he slips on his coat and sneakily edges towards the back door...)
In any case, as I have said in previous post, Thanks for the game and good luck.

Feb 1, 2019
Hey I'm fairly new to this game (and I don't really want to parse the 1k pages) but I see that I miss some stats after the end of the first or second episodes (I'm currently at the fifth). Is there any bonus if you max out every stat (and is it even possible ? It seems like that in some cases, you need to lower the love points to increase the lust, like the spanking part with Jenna)

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey I'm farily new to this game (and I don't really want to parse the 1k pages) but I see that I miss some stats after the end of the first or second episodes (I'm currently at the fifth). Is there any bonus if you max out every stat (and is it even possible ? It seems like that in some cases, you need to lower the love points to increase the lust, like the spanking part with Jenna)
Nope, some stats are mutually exclusive. To see the scenes you just have to meet a certain threshold.

Feb 1, 2019
Nope, some stats are mutually exclusive. To see the scenes you just have to meet a certain threshold.
Okay thanks. And is it possible to see every scene for everyone ? Cause I saw a few post above that there's no harem ending, which is a pity. So, if I want to go full out with Monica (that's the mom name if I'm not mistaken), will I miss any scene with Zarah ?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So finally finished 19, and I can honestly say after that long awaited 4-way, that was hot...even with Jenna being my #1, if I can get Katie with Lily and Debbie, that might be enough to change my mind and pick them collectively. Was almost worried about agreeing to be Lily's bf, yet encouraging her to experiment with Debbie, but was happy she reiterated her choice for the mc in spite of making out with friend. Didn't think last minute Katie would go for the orgy, but she actually surprised me in the end, with help from Debbie appealing to her competitive streak combined with her arousal watching her two friends going at it was enough to allow for naked twister to proceed.

Ok, on to my impressions of the latest episode.... I am really close to breaking up with Bella, and that's even with her just as a Friend with Benefits, after all the hints thrown out there who it is that is working against the mc, I still have a sneaky suspicion Bella is hiding something. I admit I wanted to believe in her sincerity from the beginning, and considering the mc might have had a minor crush on her at one point several years back made it easier to believe her.

Can't quite explain what it is, but something about the whole damsel in distress act (potentially being asked to leave the house by Elaine), not to mention she was a little too eager to betray her sister looking for info. There is a chance she easily could have found out Elaine's will info and conveniently held back that info when the mc gave her the usb drive to snoop around in Elaine's computer. She also volunteered at one point the mc's father made a pass at her, but said she was creeped out by it. There's always a chance she put just enough 'truth' in her lies to gain the full confidence of the mc and not make her a suspect.

The hints the mc have been given thus far seem a little too obvious of a red herring....from the dysfunctional relationship with Elaine in the past, to the convenient religious zealot in Theresa... neither of those two have done anything to separate the mc from the girls (will conditions). Sadly Monica is the only one of the girls that suspiciously asked the mc NOT to consider the money when told about the will conditions and Elaine really could be consulting with another firm to find loopholes in whatever her own conditions are, Bella on the other hand not having access to the same resources as Elaine would need a co-conspirator and considering her level of tech knowledge and warning from Jenna about something off with Jo's laptop, she makes a believable partner to Bella.

I guess the main takeaway I have from Bella from the last couple episodes is how increasingly emotionally unstable she is becoming. Its like she may have started off taking her time seducing the mc, but as more info has come to light. she is desperately trying to manipulate the mc into relationship...girl is definitely coming on way too strong, almost like she knows something she shouldn't....whereas Elaine is approaching the mc in the opposite manner, as in NOT overly trying to force a relationship...particularly romantic or sexual.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Okay thanks. And is it possible to see every scene for everyone ? Cause I saw a few post above that there's no harem ending, which is a pity. So, if I want to go full out with Monica (that's the mom name if I'm not mistaken), will I miss any scene with Zarah ?
A lot of people are doing multiple saves for different routes. If you take advantage of the ability to start the game at any chapter while setting the stats the way you want, you can pursue multiple endings. For instance, I have a man whore route that I know is going to blow up in my face, but I also have a couple of mini-harem routes (Katie/Lily/Debbie and Jenna/Jolina) that I expect to end better.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I wasn't the one whining like a little girl it wasn't realistic...
Who said that(it wasn't realistic)? Those who want something realistic can write whatever story they want with their girlfriends and film them all. Watch when bored. :LOL: :cool:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I believe you can see every sex scene if you are pursuing everyone. Seems like if you're not going after a particular woman it just skips past that part. I pretty sure you can go after them all and not have to worry about missing a scene with a different woman. Which I really like about this game.

• Sad
Reactions: SNOW 777
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes