HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'll keep giving it a chance but I don't know if I'll finish this. It's yet another game with no build up, there's high sexual tension right out of the gate for no reason. I hope it's not all like that.
Then this game probably isn't for you, the sexual tension does NOT diminish! This game is as popular as it is because of the characters being amazing and the incorporated "who's done it". And of course the fact that all 3 devs pops in here trying to be funny....

And there is a lot of sex out of the gate and it keeps galloping!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Then this game probably isn't for you, the sexual tension does NOT diminish! This game is as popular as it is because of the characters being amazing and the incorporated "who's done it". And of course the fact that all 3 devs pops in here trying to be funny....

And there is a lot of sex out of the gate and it keeps galloping!
I've been playing for a bit more and the actual relationship build up has been pretty great. Maybe sexual tension wasn't the best term, I was talking more about the over use of inner monologue of the MC, "I shouldn't be thinking this" ect. I'm actually liking the game quite a bit but I think it would be much better with less of it.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to skip over certain portions of dialogue? Just started my 2nd playthrough (1st non-manwhore path) and just certain parts I’d like to skip/fast forward. I know there is the feature to start of each chapter individually, but I’m actually looking to play certain moments early on, just not EVERYTHING.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to skip over certain portions of dialogue? Just started my 2nd playthrough (1st non-manwhore path) and just certain parts I’d like to skip/fast forward. I know there is the feature to start of each chapter individually, but I’m actually looking to play certain moments early on, just not EVERYTHING.
Press Tab to toggle the skip option for previously seen dialogue. Hold Control to skip, for only as long as you hold it.

This lets you speed through a game again and hit all the dialogue options you want quickly.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Press Tab to toggle the skip option for previously seen dialogue. Hold Control to skip, for only as long as you hold it.

This lets you speed through a game again and hit all the dialogue options you want quickly.
Thanks! Appreciate it!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I see there is no harem tag, does that mean there are consequences for pursuing multiple interests?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see there is no harem tag, does that mean there are consequences for pursuing multiple interests?
at the moment there are a series of very intricate situations in which the MC manages to get by and carry all the sentimental stories (losing only a few points here and there)

but the circle is getting tighter and tighter and sooner or later there will be blood flowing

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So far no consequences.
And if you search for the dev post here, in the one of it, he has explained that he considers adding, apart some mini-harems, an actual harem ending for this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So far no consequences.
And if you search for the dev post here, in the one of it, he has explained that he considers adding, apart some mini-harems, an actual harem ending for this game.
non canon but still :)

Jenna is a darling and very understanding, clearly why she's best girl.
So you don't only make one of the best games here, you have excellent taste in girls too ;)...guess that goes hand in hand though :)

nah, cheeky and ace shot me down in the end.....:(

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes