Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Seriously who would be stupid enough to ask katie to change even a little. A LI that can cuss and whoop ass while still being ridiculously beautiful and hiding a sensible side is kinda unique in this world of cliche LIs.
There is nothing stupid about it, while you might think she comes across as unique compared to other LI's in games, she also comes across as childish, her swearing and crude jokes wouldn't seem that bad if she was a teenage boy.......but she isn't, I find her annoying and would ask her to change if I was at all interested, but to each their own.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
she also comes across as childish, her swearing and crude jokes wouldn't seem that bad if she was a teenage boy
Well, well. Look who shows up trying to reinforce gender stereotypes. ;)

I mean, seriously, I wouldn't put up with as much lip as she's given from anybody, male or female. A bit too crude around some of those edges for my personal tastes, but she's also demonstrated a willingness to change, which means she's not completely childish. She's aware of her nature and wants to be more suitable to MC as a companion, so those are notable points in her favor.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Well, well. Look who shows up trying to reinforce gender stereotypes. ;)

I mean, seriously, I wouldn't put up with as much lip as she's given from anybody, male or female. A bit too crude around some of those edges for my personal tastes, but she's also demonstrated a willingness to change, which means she's not completely childish. She's aware of her nature and wants to be more suitable to MC as a companion, so those are notable points in her favor.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it coming from a teenage boy either, but maybe it's because i'm old and it just sounds worse coming from the opposite sex. :unsure:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Does this game have consequences for getting in a relationship with multiple people???
Eventually yes. The Harem ending for this game is the MC jerking off alone. But for a large portion of the game it doesn't matter, if you want to see the other scenarios and scenes? Go for it. But eventually the MC will be broken up with.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Eventually yes. The Harem ending for this game is the MC jerking off alone. But for a large portion of the game it doesn't matter, if you want to see the other scenarios and scenes? Go for it. But eventually the MC will be broken up with.
A rich, good looking, fit, well endowed man with stamina to cum six times in a roll ends up jerking off alone and with no partner. So much for realism!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes