gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
The walkthrough mod changes the game to show you the most "right" choices by highlighting them (at least as far as seeing the most content), while a regular walkthrough is usually a text file telling you what the choices effects are and letting you determine if that is what you want.

Currently the walkthrough mod atm (at the moment) is updated for our game, but not the text walkthrough (which usually follows one Ep behind the current one)
is there a walkthrought mod without incest or incest that change her to aunt not mom it mass up the story too much

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a walkthrought mod without incest
Yes.
It's been asked about several times, and linked several times... Try searching instead (that wee box up near the top right).

or incest that change her to aunt not mom it mass up the story too much
That still messes up the story though.
Forget about incest for this one. It doesn't work.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I mean, if Elaine is lying about sending that email it wouldnt matter in my run anyway, since as soon as Elaine was introduced, I was ready to abandon Monica and her daughters and go the full Elaine path. so I get the money, and I get the sexy milf. Win win.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well they make a mod for incest that just dont fit by remove one part of the story so making a mod that allow a harem path or a bad end path sure be easy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well they make a mod for incest that just dont fit by remove one part of the story so making a mod that allow a harem path or a bad end path sure be easy
Not really because there won't be a harem ending so that would just break whoevers save it is.

I'm sure someone could make a mod that could keep all the girls but their game would never have an ending without fucking up completely.

Also the incest mod completely changes the story, it has to since it was never deigned for incest and is full of plot holes.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Not really because there won't be a harem ending so that would just break whoevers save it is.

I'm sure someone could make a mod that could keep all the girls but their game would never have an ending without fucking up completely.

Also the incest mod completely changes the story, it has to since it was never deigned for incest and is full of plot holes.
harem.png

who said there won't be a harem :unsure:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hope her dialogue is never retroactively censored in some lame remaster.
Not gonna happen. We already bent over backwards creating a variable for people who wanted her toned down. :p And another for those who got tired of her using the term goddess!

Last edited:
Reactions: duningtwo

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19): 819 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19: 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The file is no longer available, can you update the link?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes