felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's told you from the very first meeting that she's in love with Lily.

She likes the MC but she loves Lily so even if she does pick him you did get in the way of something she's wanted to do long before she met the MC so yeah, she's going to be angry and rightfully so.

You chose to pursue her despite knowing how she feels.
it happens in life to come forward even with people who are already in a relationship.

Debbie doesn't tell MC "NO", so it is very likely that she will accept his proposal. I don't think you can just accept the pairing (which is a very good offer, by the way).

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
She's told you from the very first meeting that she's in love with Lily.

She likes the MC but she loves Lily so even if she does pick him you did get in the way of something she's wanted to do long before she met the MC so yeah, she's going to be angry and rightfully so.

You chose to pursue her despite knowing how she feels.
Well, I made a save for each girl even for the ones I don't like, such as Zarah, Jolina, Katie, etc. Debby ain't my least favorite, but it feels like she's trying to use the MC as ladder to get what she wants. I agree the MC shouldn't try to change Debby mind, but since I'm trying to romance all girls in separate saves, I made one for Debby too. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying...

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Well, I made a save for each girl even for the ones I don't like, such as Zarah, Jolina, Katie, etc. Debby ain't my least favorite, but it feels like she's trying to use the MC as ladder to get what she wants. I agree the MC shouldn't try to change Debby mind, but since I'm trying to romance all girls in separate saves, I made one for Debby too. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying...
Debby tells the MC how she feels and asks for his help, so I wouldn't consider that using the MC as much as asking a favor. Even if he says he wants her she explains she at least wants to take a shot with Lili (he's still her second choice). If I remember correctly when you don't build up Lili towards lesbian she'll reject Debby and you don't have to interrupt anything and make her mad (I'm not positive as I prefer the threesome/foursome route).

Reactions: cakeny

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
i have an interesting take on this. And i wish it had the sisters be your sister like the mod does. Reason being i was supposed to be a twin, but ...my sister didn't make it. SO i have always felt a part of my heart was missing. It appear the bond of a twin survived while i was the only one of us who did. NOW i see Katie as i imagined my twin would have been.. Crap why did i mention this ... Maybe i cant see how twins (opposite sex) can help but to be in love with each other...
I am in love with mine who wasn't even born alive... Sorry for this crap but it may help me a bit feel free to ignore i know its not the place for it...
The writing for this game is amazing and i cant help but be attracted to all the girls... oh well i know it will end bad but ill play like its pokemon for a a run through anyway lol

i am really anxious to see who is trying to screw me over tho , i hope its dogboys mom...she is kinda hot but DAMN

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Debby tells the MC how she feels and asks for his help, so I wouldn't consider that using the MC as much as asking a favor. Even if he says he wants her she explains she at least wants to take a shot with Lili (he's still her second choice). If I remember correctly when you don't build up Lili towards lesbian she'll reject Debby and you don't have to interrupt anything and make her mad (I'm not positive as I prefer the threesome/foursome route).
I know Debby says she likes the MC more after you let she make out with Lily. I was just trying to explain why my MC would try to interrupt her before she did this, he could lose the love of his life for ever (the love of his life in this playthrough of course, not in all the game). It's like in a movie when the priest say "if someone have something against this union, speak now or shut up for ever!" The MC had no way to predict what would happen afterwards...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
To me, I don't think you can romance Debbie without including Lily. Debbie is in love with Lily--not just like, not just want to get in her pants, but love--and has been for some time now. I think any activity by the MC to get in the way of that will ultimately lead to a bad ending even if you do convince her to be yours.

In other words, in my opinion, if you're going for Debbie, you need to at minimum stay out of her way when she confesses to Lily.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know Debby says she likes the MC more after you let she make out with Lily. I was just trying to explain why my MC would try to interrupt her before she did this, he could lose the love of his life for ever (the love of his life in this playthrough of course, not in all the game). It's like in a movie when the priest say "if someone have something against this union, speak now or shut up for ever!" The MC had no way to predict what would happen afterwards...
In theory this is supposed to be one of those 'Beauty and the Beast' moments where the MC realizes that if he really cares about Debbie he can't deny her the chance to be happy with someone else. So he stands aside. Debbie, in turn, realizes her love for Lily was illusory and the MC is the real thing. A little trite, perhaps, but well within the tone of the game and quite satisfying.

In practice, though, it runs into some problems. The MC and Debbie really needed to have a serious heart to heart before Debbie starts her seduction run; the quick conversation in the bedroom is way too short and barely touches on the main topic. As a result, what should be an act of selflessness instead feels like Debbie ignoring the MC and/or the MC overreacting after being too slow in bring up his concerns. Not quite as romantic.

Sadly, I think the game was too focused on making sure everyone got to the hot orgy and thus didn't devote the time needed to properly lead up to the moment from all the various possible routes. One can certainly argue that was a prudent use of limited resources, as I think genuinely solo Lily/Debbie routes are a small minority. But I feel like there could have been a better balancing point without significantly more cost if they had focused on the relationships first and the sex second.

Still, this is what we have. IMHO it at least addresses the major concerns in some way, so I'm quite willing to roll with it.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
To me, I don't think you can romance Debbie without including Lily. Debbie is in love with Lily--not just like, not just want to get in her pants, but love--and has been for some time now. I think any activity by the MC to get in the way of that will ultimately lead to a bad ending even if you do convince her to be yours.

In other words, in my opinion, if you're going for Debbie, you need to at minimum stay out of her way when she confesses to Lily.
I see it otherwise. Have you never tried to convince someone that was in love with other someone that you were the right person? Of course the MC should respect Debby if she were already dating, but even if she is in love with Lily, she isn't even dating her. It is pitiful to keep pushing after someone who will never want you, hypothetically speaking... but I'm almost sure Debby said MC was one of the two people she loved, so looking from MC perspective, all he needed was that things with Lily didn't go well for Debby.

Again, I know that the right choices to succeed in geting Debby as LI is saying you want Debby for yourself, accept to help her with Lily (which would be pretty dumb in real life), and then leting she experience with Lily... but I'm just talking hyphotetically here, what could hyphotetically happen.

In theory this is supposed to be one of those 'Beauty and the Beast' moments where the MC realizes that if he really cares about Debbie he can't deny her the chance to be happy with someone else. So he stands aside. Debbie, in turn, realizes her love for Lily was illusory and the MC is the real thing. A little trite, perhaps, but well within the tone of the game and quite satisfying.

In practice, though, it runs into some problems. The MC and Debbie really needed to have a serious heart to heart before Debbie starts her seduction run; the quick conversation in the bedroom is way too short and barely touches on the main topic. As a result, what should be an act of selflessness instead feels like Debbie ignoring the MC and/or the MC overreacting after being too slow in bring up his concerns. Not quite as romantic.

Sadly, I think the game was too focused on making sure everyone got to the hot orgy and thus didn't devote the time needed to properly lead up to the moment from all the various possible routes. One can certainly argue that was a prudent use of limited resources, as I think genuinely solo Lily/Debbie routes are a small minority. But I feel like there could have been a better balancing point without significantly more cost if they had focused on the relationships first and the sex second.

Still, this is what we have. IMHO it at least addresses the major concerns in some way, so I'm quite willing to roll with it.
I agree with you. And I'm not saying the story is not well told, it's actually pretty good. I'm just looking from another point of view.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She isn't using him, she genuinely picks him afterwards but she's been trying to get out that has feelings for her for a long time now and that kiss needed to happen to get it out of her system.

There is nothing for the Mc to be jealous of, Deb knows she's going to be with him she just needed that moment.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Great game. Didn't think I would feel like a bastard, but after "Sorry sir. Did you order a goddess?" everything changed. So my heart is where Katie is. But that doesn't change where the other part of my body was. Hopefully the endings will be realistic and the "bad" guys like me will get what they deserve. It would be interesting emotions.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Man, are you telling me I have to wait until I'm 13? This is unbearable.
I have a younger brother in the same boat. But, it is better than the next release date of Feb 30. I have pulled that a few times with favorable success.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

unfortunately in these games there is always the problem of reduced time, the characters must come to terms with their feelings in a very short time (for me the least likely situation remains MC who forgives Elaine the first time he sees her, after having always spoken ill of her)

however a moment of dialogue with Debbie is there, it can be rushed but a minimum of confrontation is allowed.

in the whole scene what doesn't add up for me is that MC is essentially given two options: stay and participate in the revelry, or run away.
the only alternative he has is escape and this is proposed to him over and over again, Debbie wants to talk to him? and he can run away. the girls kiss? and he can run away. the girls want him to undress? and he can run away

and this choice, especially before the 3-4some if they are interested in Lily or Debbie, in my opinion, is quite strange.
let me explain better, mc agrees to help Debbie to declare herself to Lily, she does it, things go more or less well for her, and at that point what does mc do? he publicly declares his love to one of the two. it seems to me a rather abrupt move. if you are interested in Debbie you are putting her in a very tight spot at the moment when she has finally found the courage to declare herself to Lily, and in the same way if you declare yourself to Lily, in fact you are completely blocking the way to Debbie, at that point what have you helped her to do?

Translated with (free version)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes