Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wish that idiot at least could make sense with his insults :)

I could probably suck Ace and Cheeky's dick for a har........eh......well never mind.....i'm gonna get some coffee.....
You think a kid who spends his time making accounts just to facepalm posts is going to be good at insults?

The few times he's tried to post it's barely been a coherent sentence. Then he resorts to sucking cock because projecting much and that's about the extent of his knowledge.

After that he'll quit posting and go back to spending all day making new accounts to facepalm posts.

Puberty must be rough.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You think a kid who spends his time making accounts just to facepalm posts is going to be good at insults?

The few times he's tried to post it's barely been a coherent sentence. Then he resorts to sucking cock because projecting much and that's about the extent of his knowledge.

After that he'll quit posting and go back to spending all day making new accounts to facepalm posts.

Puberty must be rough.
Well, he called you a lesbo cunt so.....:)

You think he is that old? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, he called you a lesbo cunt so.....:)

You think he is that old? ;)
I suppose that's progress.

So now we have sucking dick and lesbo cunt. At least he's worked out that lesbo's and cunts go togethr, still a bit concerned over his cock sucking fetish.

I originally called him a kid because he's immature as fuck but I do legit think he is. Deff no older than 14. Not known anyone else on here act as childish as he does so i'm 100% sure he is he's incredibly young and really shouldn't be near 18+ sites.

Does Disney not have a website?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I suppose that's progress.

So now we have sucking dick and lesbo cunt. At least he's worked out that lesbo's and cunts go togethr, still a bit concerned over his cock sucking fetish.

I originally called him a kid because he's immature as fuck but I do legit think he is. Deff no older than 14. Not known anyone else on here act as childish as he does so i'm 100% sure he is he's incredibly young and really shouldn't be near 18+ sites.

Does Disney not have a website?
See, he's learning anatomy by being here ;)

But yeah, he's definitely a kid.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I get the impression, given that these are his go-to attacks, that homosexuality is his deep fear (represented by his use of "lesbo" as derogatory) and cock-sucking is his guilty fantasy (represented by his obsession with it).
He'll maybe have the bravery to accept himself, one day.
I'm sure that closet can be lonely.

Koute

Aug 17, 2017
Hello, sorry for my bad English.

Unfortunately I cannot access the Mega.nz site! I don't know why this is blocking me and I wish I could download the mods.

Could someone help me please :)?

thank you in advance.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello, sorry for my bad English.

Unfortunately I cannot access the Mega.nz site! I don't know why this is blocking me and I wish I could download the mods.

Could someone help me please :)?

thank you in advance.
One of the mod links from the OP has a direct download link, so you shouldn't need to worry about Mega.nz.
It says it's not including ep 18 yet, though.
See here:

If that's no good, here's the zip file from the mega link, attached.

Last edited:

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a way to get Debbie only for the MC.
Because whatever the route I choose Debbie and lily making out scene appears except for the route of lily alone.
I'm looking for a route where Debbie gives up lily and chooses MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because whatever the route I choose Debbie and lily making out scene appears except for the route of lily alone.
the kiss between Lilye and Debbie can only be avoided by sabotaging Debbie, but I don't think that's a good idea to win her over.

Anyway, after the kiss, Debbie tells you that while she was kissing Lily she was thinking of you, and if you come out, I'd say Debbie's taking it well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She will always make out with Lily, there is no stopping that.

Regardless of whether you get Deb in a relationship she still loves Lily. She likes the MC but there is no changing the fact she has a preference for women, she only makes an exception for him.

So, yeah, you can get Deb only for MC but she will still make out with Lily and will always have feelings for her.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
You need to let her have a go with Lily before she chooses the MC. When you try to prevent her from making out with Lily she recognize the MC is jealous of Lily (if you are romancing Lily), but if you are pursuing Debby and not Lily, she get angry and calls you homophobe. I think Debby should understand the MC was just jealous of her when you're not pursuing Lily rather than calling him homophobe, I know she get mad at MC but, that is a little too harsh.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You need to let her have a go with Lily before she chooses the MC. When you try to prevent her from making out with Lily she recognize the MC is jealous of Lily (if you are romancing Lily), but if you are pursuing Debby and not Lily, she get angry and calls you homophobe. I think Debby should understand the MC was just jealous of her when you're not pursuing Lily rather than calling him homophobe, I know she get mad at MC but, that is a little too harsh.
Debbie is all in all very considerate of his feelings, when they talk apart in the bedroom she is very kind, she understands MC's difficulty

MC's way of sabotaging his attempt with Lily is really gross...

for him to be kicked out of his own house seems like the least they can do.

Calling him a homophobe is forced, because Debbie knows MC's motivations, she should call him an asshole and get 90 minutes of applause.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Debbie is all in all very considerate of his feelings, when they talk apart in the bedroom she is very kind, she understands MC's difficulty

MC's way of sabotaging his attempt with Lily is really gross...

for him to be kicked out of his own house seems like the least they can do.

Calling him a homophobe is forced, because Debbie knows MC's motivations, she should call him an asshole and get 90 minutes of applause.
ouch

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's told you from the very first meeting that she's in love with Lily.

She likes the MC but she loves Lily so even if she does pick him you did get in the way of something she's wanted to do long before she met the MC so yeah, she's going to be angry and rightfully so.

You chose to pursue her despite knowing how she feels.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes