bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
MC-"Batshit crazy religious nut is too crazy for my father to have fucked"...moments after trying to fuck batshit crazy religious nut. Also forgetting that she supposedly turned to religion after being left pregnant by the father of the serial killer.

Katie went from an 8 to a 9.5 when she let her hair down. FWIW, Lily is the only 10 in the game. Angel and Katie(hair down) are right behind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
MC-"Batshit crazy religious nut is too crazy for my father to have fucked"...moments after trying to fuck batshit crazy religious nut. Also forgetting that she supposedly turned to religion after being left pregnant by the father of the serial killer.

Katie went from an 8 to a 9.5 when she let her hair down. FWIW, Lily is the only 10 in the game. Angel and Katie(hair down) are right behind.
I don't know why, but I'm still quite fond of Debbie - before the latest episode, that is. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the model has changed (aside from her looking a bit more pale now). I still like her, but she's different. Lily is pretty much always a winner, and I can't naysay Angel. Katie.. eh.. could go either way, but I'll agree with you completely about the hair factor. Hair down looks better on her.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I don't know why, but I'm still quite fond of Debbie - before the latest episode, that is. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the model has changed (aside from her looking a bit more pale now). I still like her, but she's different. Lily is pretty much always a winner, and I can't naysay Angel. Katie.. eh.. could go either way, but I'll agree with you completely about the hair factor. Hair down looks better on her.
About Debbie, her face looks more "full" or round... or something.. i tought i was the only one that saw something different in her. For me she still looks good, but there is definitely something different.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
About Debbie, her face looks more "full" or round... or something.. i tought i was the only one that saw something different in her. For me she still looks good, but there is definitely something different.
Debbie got a gen8 version of her model. Should have no real proportion changes, but the assets for gen8 generally are more detailed/realistic, especially with the eyes, hair, and skin texture. We did that for a lot of the cast, with only one where we weren't really happy with the outcome... and we don't like when things don't turn out better. So that is being addressed. :)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I guess I'm in the minority, I much prefer Katie with her hair up. Love all the speculation about who Dizzy is and what are her conditions. Makes it very interesting not knowing who to trust or what the right move is at any given time. Loved the last update and really looking forward to seeing how the Jolina and Jenna scene will go. The biggest problem for me will be choosing between Katie and Jenna.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I guess I'm in the minority, I much prefer Katie with her hair up....
Im not sure where I fit, yet I prefer Katie with her pants down...:WeSmart:
...The biggest problem for me will be choosing between Katie and Jenna.
Jenna
Problem solved
Yup nothing is as hot as "innocent" nerdy geeks girls just waiting to be corrupted...only wish there would be more such characters in those games:BootyTime:
Yet, you are quite right - that is no problem at all - There is only one "choice", jenna-girl doesnt exist;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The biggest problem for me will be choosing between Katie and Jenna.
That's part of what I like about this game. All the choice. I'm not choosing between the two of them, I ruled them both out.

Wanda & Bella are clearly nuts, so they make amusing distractions but I couldn't seriously consider them long-term. I'm mainly aiming for the Debbie/Lily path of things, maybe with a side of Angel. Lily already sorta comes from money, so I know she's not going to be gold-digging me, and with Debbie being really into Lily and the MC, I see her focus more on the carnal than fiscal, too. Angel's a bit of a tossup. I think she'll mainly disappear as her career takes off. That leaves MC with two loving ladies, his car, his house, and his money. And maybe a kid or two, as often as he's popping off in Debbie and Lily, which is OK, too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in my opinion we continue to overestimate the danger of the third heir.

if MC renounces his share, the other two heirs will at most share what they get with him, Elaine has promised this, and the third heir could do it out of love

if MC wants his share, they will hardly be able to prevent him from doing so, and in the same way he will at most enjoy a larger sum of money

all this considering that we as players don't really care how much money MC gets in the end, we certainly won't spend it...

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Benares

May 12, 2017
Devs don't give ETA's due to the whining that happens if a date is missed.

Updates drop when they are ready, probably won't be for a while though, 19 dropped not ling ago.
Why so negative? Ep. 19 was released on xmas, almost 2 months ago, that means Ep 20 is near, more or less a month from now (considering an estimate of around 3 months between releases, which seems legit to me).
2 months down, 1 to go. Be positive, we already passed the halfway mark, or at least we are veeery close to it :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why so negative? Ep. 19 was released on xmas, almost 2 months ago, that means Ep 20 is near, more or less a month from now (considering an estimate of around 3 months between releases, which seems legit to me).
2 months down, 1 to go. Be positive, we already passed the halfway mark, or at least we are veeery close to it :D
What are you talking about?

I wasn't being negative. I talk with ace quite a lot on here, guy is a doll.

However they don't give release dates and they had a few issues of late that caused updates to be longer there is no point telling someone it will be out in a month if they are nowhere near with one.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
The downsides of missing release dates are almost infinitely greater than any perceived benefit of hitting them.

It would be the first thing I'd warn anyone away from.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes