Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
Sorry if I'm not motivated to read 1059 pages, but I was wondering, how many updates yet until the final version of the game ? :unsure:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
And just in case you anyone thinks that I was being awkward, I've seen many different interpretations of harem being used, e.g. people asking me about a Monica, Jenna, Katie harem. Or a Katie, Debbie, Lily harem....
So, in the context of a FULL Harem where MC ends up in an open relationship with ALL females and all of them know about each other and willingly share....Then I do not foresee that happening! It just wouldn't make sense even in the non-realistic world of WTHI.
However, that's as far as "canon" goes. I did mention in the past that I would consider adding in a "Complete fantasy" epilogue for those that would like to end on a harem note. It won't have a natural progression from the normal ending(s). After the game ends, this Harem alternate ending would need to come with a silly reality jump / disclaimer lead-in like "Eventually, all parties forgive MC and/or each other and end up accepting his philandering ways, etc... and they all live happily ever after...." and then some imagery to back it up. There won't be a natural (stats/decisions/dialog) way to smoothly transition to this ending (if we even decide to add it). Hopefully that makes sense? (He says as he slips on his coat and sneakily edges towards the back door...)
I started the game some time ago, and I have to say that I was liking the story, as far as I got it seemed really good. For me the problem is that I liked too many LIs (that I remember almost all of them). Considering that I don't like to see more than one ending, and that the game isn't harem, I simply decided to abandon and ignore it.

Personally, I don't think that the non-canon harem ending will bring me back into the game. I don't really like how it's proposed: if it doesn't develop during the game it doesn't interest me at all. As far as I'm concerned, that ending just wouldn't exist, so I'd still have the problem that there are too many LIs that I like and that I can't choose between them.

In any case, thanks for your intention (which I suppose will appeal to quite a few lovers of the harem genre) and thanks for the game and good luck.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Im not sure where I fit, yet I prefer Katie with her pants down...:WeSmart:
Clearly you have put great thought into this. I can appreciate that and completely agree.:giggle:

Jenna
Problem solved
Yup nothing is as hot as "innocent" nerdy geeks girls just waiting to be corrupted...only wish there would be more such characters in those games:BootyTime:
Yet, you are quite right - that is no problem at all - There is only one "choice", jenna-girl doesnt exist;)
While the "innocent" sweet nerdy voyeur Jenna is awesome. I'm surprised at the lack of love for the funny foul mouthed goddess Katie.

That's part of what I like about this game. All the choice. I'm not choosing between the two of them, I ruled them both out.

I'm mainly aiming for the Debbie/Lily path of things, maybe with a side of Angel.
Debbie and Lily are both great but to have ruled out Katie and Jenna is blasphemy. I consider Debbie and Lily as part of the Katie package. Why take two when you can have all three (Maybe?). The money won't be a deciding factor for me other than to possibly screw over whoever is trying to cheat us out of it. Give it to the dogs.

Reactions: Ghostload

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So are you trying to say that Elaine "Who we already know as the MC's dad's girlfriend" is his dad's secret girlfriend? What?
no... Elaine has the same motives as the phantom third heir for wanting Mc out of the inheritance.

Jolina says it was a brunette woman, seeing the photos she discards Monica and Zarah (who is blonde at that moment, but I don't think it's important), while she's not sure seeing Elaine's photo. the latter then repeatedly avoids going to Jolina's Café with MC

now there are no other brunette women in the game, so there aren't many hypothesis left: either Elaine is the one who sent the email, or the fact that Elaine doesn't want to go to Jolina is linked to something else (maybe Bella and Jolina's relationship) and there's a new character who has yet to be introduced., or Jolina is lying and wants to frame someone

The best evidence in Elaine's defense is that it would be trivial, but the clues so far say that.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes