Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
uhm...:unsure: maybe Jenna is secretly conspiring with the dogboy to outwit MC and get him close to both Monica and Elena consequently making Theresa the only heiress..
That would be a hell of a plot twist!
Now that would be EXTREMELY devious. I wonder if Jenna would work as a Villain id like to fuck.....

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Sammy would be too young, unless Donald were into shota.:ROFLMAO:
We don't know he wasn't.

Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea to eliminate any of the characters we've met so far, including Monica and her family. Katie and her friends and Jenna (who potentially could have hacked Donald and used whatever information she discovered to blackmail him) are old enough to have had a recent affair with an older man--yes, it's highly unlikely, but it's not impossible. Heck, even Mabel, Dog Boy and the librarian are remotely possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
even if it were confirmed that Donald had an affair with Theresa, I would say she is unlikely to be the third heir. their history would have been almost parallel to that with MC's mother

and then come on ... MC can't be dogboy's half-brother ...
I don't want to believe that to happen either.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Theresa said things are about to change for her and Tommy, and said Jenna ain't the right girl for him. If Theresa is the third heir, her condition probably has something to do with getting Tommy a wife.:unsure:
everything is expected from that crazy woman. She thinks She is a big boss(kiss my boss ass) or something else.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Uhm...:unsure: maybe Jenna is secretly conspiring with the dogboy to outwit MC and get him close to both Monica and Elena consequently making Theresa the only heiress...
That would be a hell of a plot twist!
This is a little bit out of her character. But this would be an interesting story too. You never know.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just downloaded the Mega PC version for a second time and when unzipping, I keep getting the following errors.

! C:\Users\blahblahblah\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\blahblahblah\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

Going to try to play the game, hopefully that is just one img that can be skipped over.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just downloaded the Mega PC version for a second time and when unzipping, I keep getting the following errors.

! C:\Users\blahblahblah\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\blahblahblah\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

Going to try to play the game, hopefully that is just one img that can be skipped over.
I just redownloaded that file to test it and it does indeed give that error, looks like it's corrupt.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

If this keep going Maviarab will have a stroke. Here are the images you need:

E14S4_40.jpg E14S4_40a.jpg

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes