felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the lawyer guy clearly explained that MC gets a given amount each year that he complies with the legacy, and that amount can't then be revoked. If i recall it correctly it's a million per year. If anytime he fails to comply he loses whatever is left of the legacy. If i remember correctly the legacy is 15 millions. So, in theory, MC has to stay away from Monica and the girls for at last 15 years.

Which i'd do with no second thoughts if i was him.
the will only provides for 10 years

MC takes one tenth of the total if he respects a year of contract

the total depends on how many heirs are to participate (15 or 7.5 or 5 million)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Angel might be an heir, but she sounds more like a red herring to me. She genuinely seems not to know who MC is when they first met, yet she might have been pretending. But then, when they are fooling in the back room, why would she mention her bossy ex? If she is scheming behind the back of MC, the less he can connect her to his father, the better is for her. And then, MC suspects his father, when he hear of her older bossy ex. That makes me think of a red herring.

And i kinda suspect that CheekyGimp might be taking notes about our speculation for the future twists :p

Reactions: CheekyGimp

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I tried to hold back but speculation escapes me ..

it is not a raspberry-proof theory but it fascinates me:
Bella works (or worked) for the detective agency that will have to watch over the three heirs.

this would explain the apparent madness of having left home and work to assist her sister, now her work is there.

and that would also explain her schizophrenic attitude towards Elaine and MC, she wants them to collect their share and share it with her for different reasons (love and affection)

the doubt, the Jolly remains Jolina, an accomplice/colleague of Bella? or the third heir in Bella's web? I would say the first, for now, Jolina has manipulated aspiring detective Jenna and her Scooby Doo very well

who watches the watchers? nobody

p.s. Maviarab forgive me ...
WOW, this is one of the crazy theories I saw but you did good I think.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
in reality in my opinion there is a fundamental point, which has already happened, which if revealed would say a lot about the mystery of the will.

and I am not referring to the fake email (which is not said will be so solving)

Did Elaine really throw out the MC stuff?

I have many doubts, but of course no certainty.

if Elaine really threw it away it becomes hard to believe in her repentance. It is one thing to accept that she kicked Mc out of guilt, but if she really threw away all his stuff how could she ever believe he would forgive her? it would leave him homeless and without his underwear ... but above all without any memory. after such a gesture, how could she think of mending the relationship with MC?

Elaine takes responsibility for every accusation MC makes to her (whether or not she is sincere has to be proved), but she never talks about throwing his stuff away.

only Bella tells us that she saved his things and brought them to him.

so it's Bella's word against… nobody's word really.

I don't know if I'm giving too much importance to nonsense, but this doubt continues to assail me
Events are very complicated. I really don't know who to believe or not.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

The estate as a whole is 15 million and that's split between 3. He gets half a million a year for 10 years.
Was confused for a second when I first read that. Wondered why you were saying it's 500, then realized you were saying 500k.

Angel might be an heir, but she sounds more like a red herring to me. She genuinely seems not to know who MC is when they first met, yet she might have been pretending. But then, when they are fooling in the back room, why would she mention her bossy ex? If she is scheming behind the back of MC, the less he can connect her to his father, the better is for her. And then, MC suspects his father, when he hear of her older bossy ex. That makes me think of a red herring.

And i kinda suspect that CheekyGimp might be taking notes about our speculation for the future twists :p
Why would not knowing him be a disqualifier? Introducing your side piece to your family would be a very dumb thing to do.

Reactions: SNOW 777

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Events are very complicated. I really don't know who to believe or not.

the real problem is that most of the information we have comes from a single source whose credibility we don't know.

while it is quite easy (but it is not necessarily right) to doubt what Donald tells us, directly or indirectly, for the other characters we end up basing ourselves on our feelings (which is not necessarily wrong)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
uh any one got error when extract it? the error says its from EP14 got corrupt, im using from nopy

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone...anyone....Bueller....Bueeellllleeeerrrr......Frrryyy....Frrrrryyyyyy.......Anyone?

Forum....anyone...anyone.....? Forum search economics....

Ahhh screw it...attached.
sorry if that bother u, n thanks actually i just use the buttom n i got it

Reactions: Maviarab

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Was confused for a second when I first read that. Wondered why you were saying it's 500, then realized you were saying 500k.

Why would not knowing him be a disqualifier? Introducing your side piece to your family would be a very dumb thing to do.
But didn't he say that the 3rd heir was strictly religious? Or is it me wrong?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No one said that. Bella told you Elaine found an oooolllld ex-gf who was a religious nut. Nothing more.

even if it were confirmed that Donald had an affair with Theresa, I would say she is unlikely to be the third heir. their history would have been almost parallel to that with MC's mother

and then come on ... MC can't be dogboy's half-brother ...

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Theresa said things are about to change for her and Tommy, and said Jenna ain't the right girl for him. If Theresa is the third heir, her condition probably have something to do with getting Tommy a wife.:unsure:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
uhm...:unsure: maybe Jenna is secretly conspiring with the dogboy to outwit MC and get him close to both Monica and Elena consequently making Theresa the only heiress..
That would be a hell of a plot twist!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
For all we know, the third will recipient could be male. Perhaps Sammy or Francois is the "gold digger".

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes