felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are correct.

The game is a bit ambiguous, but the distinction seems to be that if a would-be heir fails to sign and agree to the conditions, their share is divided between the remaining heirs (or the animals, if all three refuse). If an heir accepts the terms but later defaults, their share then goes straight to the animals.

It's not clear what stops us from just signing and then instantly defaulting, however. My guess is that since the first installment of the inheritance is paid out after a year, that's when the animals come into play. Anyone who makes it a year gets 10% of their money, and then locks in the rest for either themselves or the animals. Anyone who defaults before then is treated as if they never signed the deal.

Hopefully it will be clarified some day, preferably before the final reading!
that would make sense

otherwise MC would have no reason not to sign and immediately make out with Katie on Greg's table. and even the theories about the third heir trying to put MC (and / or Elaine) out of the way wouldn't make much sense

Reactions: ename144

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
are you sure? I also thought so at first, but here, if I understand correctly, it seems to me to say otherwise
View attachment 1023703 View attachment 1023704
That is a separate condition upon fulfilling the conditions in order to pass the requrements to get your will. Once that has been completed and the will reading is complete and final, should you then fail to keep up with your specific and personal conditions...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is a separate condition upon fulfilling the conditions in order to pass the requrements to get your will. Once that has been completed and the will reading is complete and final, should you then fail to keep up with your specific and personal conditions...
I think i'm getting tired, when i read your post my eyes crossed in to each others sockets :) Damn lawyer talk....

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Sounds like they get 10% a year over 10 years so anyone wanting the full amount needs to keep up with the conditions for the full 10 years.

Basically for the MC to keep his share of the money he needs to stop all contact with Monica, Katie and Jenna for 10 years.
Then they do full will reading and it totally changes everything.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'll start saying that i know when i'am wrong and i want to apologise for my comment earlier about destroying a character, it was 4am after playing a few hours of the game and i let my childish frustration comment here, we all have that moment that we don't agree with something in some games but it doesn't make it wrong to be that way. I won't share what the frustration is because is quite childish and let's leave at that.

CheekyGimp, yes sometimes i can be a monkey throwing shit and my last comment was a good example, it still means something to me but it doesn't matter, i love your game and keep doing what you are doing.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sounds like they get 10% a year over 10 years so anyone wanting the full amount needs to keep up with the conditions for the full 10 years.

Basically for the MC to keep his share of the money he needs to stop all contact with Monica, Katie and Jenna for 10 years.
Yep, that's it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yep, that's it.
Thanks, Cheeky, but I think the questions was about the situations in which one of the heirs DOESN'T fulfill the conditions for the full 10 years.

In Episode 9, we are told that the estate will be divided between whichever of the three heirs fulfill their conditions:
Will_Ep9_01.jpg

In Episode 15, we get more details. We learn that the money will be given to adorable little animals if none of the heirs meet their conditions. But we also learn that if the MC defaults "after a year or two," the money goes to the animals not the two gold-diggers.

Will_Ep15_c01.jpg Will_Ep15_c02.jpg Will_Ep15_c03.jpg Will_Ep15_c04.jpg Will_Ep15_c07.jpg Will_Ep15_c08.jpg

So the question is what stops the MC from agreeing to the terms to deny his share to the gold-diggers, then just defaulting immediately?

My guess is that the first year is the tipping point: if the MC gets the first payment, any future payments he forfeits go to the animals. If he defaults in the first year, then his share would be split by the two gold diggers (unless both of them also forfeited).

Is that correct?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, Cheeky, but I think the questions was about the situations in which one of the heirs DOESN'T fulfill the conditions for the full 10 years.

In Episode 9, we are told that the estate will be divided between whichever of the three heirs fulfill their conditions:
View attachment 1024205

In Episode 15, we get more details. We learn that the money will be given to adorable little animals if none of the heirs meet their conditions. But we also learn that if the MC defaults "after a year or two," the money goes to the animals not the two gold-diggers.

View attachment 1024232 View attachment 1024233 View attachment 1024234 View attachment 1024235 View attachment 1024236 View attachment 1024237

So the question is what stops the MC from agreeing to the terms to deny his share to the gold-diggers, then just defaulting immediately?

My guess is that the first year is the tipping point: if the MC gets the first payment, any future payments he forfeits go to the animals. If he defaults in the first year, then his share would be split by the two gold diggers (unless both of them also forfeited).

Is that correct?
On deadline day ....It will be determined which recipients have met their criteria. And the money gets allocated per successful recipient (100% if only one recipient, 50% each for two, etc....And goes to animal charities if no recipients). If MC meets his criteria, then other two recipients will never get their hands on his share. However...MC's share is spread out over annual payments. If he defaults on his conditions...payment stops. (No clawback of previously paid money would be expected)

Reactions: Abhai

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey All - We're looking to expand the team. So for any budding artists, writers, programmers, hoppyists, general helpers, interns, slaves, etc. please hit me up.
Or even if you're a shit-slinger that feels they can do better than current WTHI quality...here's a chance to prove it (and you'll get paid!)

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-expanding-the-team.73670/

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
On deadline day ....It will be determined which recipients have met their criteria. And the money gets allocated per successful recipient (100% if only one recipient, 50% each for two, etc....And goes to animal charities if no recipients). If MC meets his criteria, then other two recipients will never get their hands on his share. However...MC's share is spread out over annual payments. If he defaults on his conditions...payment stops. (No clawback of previously paid money would be expected)
I get that, but is "deadline day" the final will reading, or the 1 year mark?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Will reading! ...Sort of....Cannot really give any more details as there's another condition that may....(Pen got swiped out of my hand before I give away too much)
Thanks for the info, it clarifies a few things.

For example, I can now safely say the MC really should have hired his own lawyer. There are clearly important questions he doesn't realize he should be asking. ;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I wonder what Elaine is really doing with her lawyers... can she be looking for a legal flaw she could use to render the will invalid? It's gonna be impossible for the MC to have a happy ending with any of the main girls (Monica, Jenna, Katie) while fullfiling the will conditions, so this possibility is the only way he can get both the money and the girl.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I wonder what Elaine is really doing with her lawyers... can she be looking for a legal flaw she could use to render the will invalid? It's gonna be impossible for the MC to have a happy ending with any of the main girls (Monica, Jenna, Katie) while fullfiling the will conditions, so this possibility is the only way he can get both the money and the girl.
She did say she would take care of him if he didn't get his money.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
She did say she would take care of him if he didn't get his money.
When the MC asked Elaine if kicking him out were her will condition, she said there was more to it than that. So, I'm guessing that Elaine's will condition have something to do with completely cutting ties with the MC to force him to somehow become independent. If that's the case, her will condition would prevent her from taking care of the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elaine can only render he own conditions invalid not the MC's, that he would have to do himself.

As it stands she hasn't been able to do it so it's doubtful he can.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When the MC asked Elaine if kicking him out were her will condition, she said there was more to it than that. So, I'm guessing that Elaine's will condition have something to do with completely cutting ties with the MC to force him to somehow become independent. If that's the case, her will condition would prevent her from taking care of the MC.
when Elaine gives him the beach house, she reveals that her conditions are to completely cut off relations with MC, but that she absolutely does not intend to do so, but that if for some reason she should have her share of the heritage and Mc nothing, in order to give it.

but then she also reveals that she was not honest about everything.

starting from the assumption that she is sincere (if she wasn't, there is no point in trusting what she says) Elaine's secret is linked to what she is organizing with her lawyer, I think.

but we must also keep in mind that she is the main candidate to have sent the email to MC from Jolina's bar, or that she doesn't want to have anything to do with it anyway (which could be explained by the unspecified relationship between Bella and Jolina)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes