Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my first and only playthrough so far, I selected no change, but I have been tempted since that choice was given. What’s the difference between toning down versus change completely? I dont want to kill who she is completely, just leave the junior high banter only when it makes sense in the moment. Read the room, if you will.

I don’t mind a little playfulness and generally think athletic and intelligent/witty girls are attractive. Especially if they don’t feel like conforming to the typical ultra fem girly-girl personality. It does become grating when that’s her go-to personality and way she interacts with the mc 90% of the time or more.

I like the playfulness and can appreciate that’s her way of relaxed interaction, but I don’t want to date 13 year old guy. I really do like the softer, sensitive and romantic side of her as well and that is really the only thing holding me back from picking her as my obvious #1 love interest.

Reactions: EJW

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I thought her changing was about referring to herself as a goddess.
That's a separate question. IIRC in the restaurant she asks if she should change the way she talks overall, later in bed she offers to quit with the goddess-slave thing. Hard no in both cases from my side :)

Reactions: acewinz

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
That's a separate question. IIRC in the restaurant she asks if she should change the way she talks overall, later in bed she offers to quit with the goddess-slave thing. Hard no in both cases from my side :)
Ah, I used select episode thing for 19 and told her to change. Wasn't a separate setting for goddess thing. Guess I need to find old save or do new playthrough to get her to stop it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
In my first and only playthrough so far, I selected no change, but I have been tempted since that choice was given. What’s the difference between toning down versus change completely? I dont want to kill who she is completely, just leave the junior high banter only when it makes sense in the moment. Read the room, if you will.

I don’t mind a little playfulness and generally think athletic and intelligent/witty girls are attractive. Especially if they don’t feel like conforming to the typical ultra fem girly-girl personality. It does become grating when that’s her go-to personality and way she interacts with the mc 90% of the time or more.

I like the playfulness and can appreciate that’s her way of relaxed interaction, but I don’t want to date 13 year old guy. I really do like the softer, sensitive and romantic side of her as well and that is really the only thing holding me back from picking her as my obvious #1 love interest.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Katie's perfect the way she is in my opinion. It was her personality that really drew me into this game. I love her attitude, the banter, and the moments when she lets her guard down are endearing. Think you guys did an excellent job with her character. I would never tone her down but to each their own.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I fully agree. Her boisterous and tomboyish personality makes the moments she opens up and shows her vulnerable side all the more meaningful.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I fully agree. Her boisterous and tomboyish personality makes the moments she opens up and shows her vulnerable side all the more meaningful.
I do agree about that, just thinking next time I playthrough with her specifically in mind to end up with, I'll try to just tone down a little, but not change.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seriously who would be stupid enough to ask katie to change even a little. A LI that can cuss and whoop ass while still being ridiculously beautiful and hiding a sensible side is kinda unique in this world of cliche LIs.
And irl also...it usually goes the other way around - ugly LIs with even uglier attitude/character wearing makeup and pretending to be beautiful on both sides. Katie is a rare gem indeed.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Seriously who would be stupid enough to ask katie to change even a little. A LI that can cuss and whoop ass while still being ridiculously beautiful and hiding a sensible side is kinda unique in this world of cliche LIs.
Apparently, I am stupid enough. The cussing and gay jokes were funny and had their own charm at first but they got a bit old with time. And it's not like the MC asked her to change or tone it down, she offered to do it.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Apparently, I am stupid enough. The cussing and gay jokes were funny and had their own charm at first but they got a bit old with time. And it's not like the MC asked her to change or tone it down, she offered to do it.
Cussing katie is a 2 in 1 gift, both a romance and a bromance.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I pretty much agree with you.

but at the end of the journey (of the 19 chapters for now) is a flaw that more than makes up for, and the fact that she is not really a princess makes it more real and interesting

I am forever loyal to Debbie and Lily, but none of the LIs show an emotional attachment comparable to Katie's

so much passion is bound to require an outlet....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
there are few guys (cheeky, ace, cell) who might know something in that regard, yet those arent that reliable and trustworthy, so id say - nope, no one has any news regarding the next update eta.:unsure: :HideThePain:
Yeah, Cheeky is hardly ever here, Cell is mostly to horny and don't even get me started on Ace......

Dev-bashing, baby!!! :love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes