Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think the evidence points towards Elaine being truthful, if a bit reserved with the information... Bella's been lying through her teeth, but we'll see if she actually has a good excuse for it... it's possible she does, but the way she's been lying... I don't know... it's gonna have to be one hell of a good excuse.

But even then, there's the fact that she slept with MC's dad and never said anything about it to anyone... AND she also did something wrong to Jolina, I forgot that... so even if she has a decent excuse, that doesn't erase all the other shit she's pulled in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So, I just finished Episode 23 on my solo Monica run, and I have some (probably not very insightful) comments.

Since we haven't had the final meeting about the will/trust, we still don't KNOW whether Bella or Elaine is telling the truth, or even if neither is telling the truth. I have my opinion, of course, that Elaine is being truthful and that Bella is lying, but I don't KNOW..

As I have said, I'm on the solo Monica path, so obviously I don't care who gets the money. Assumption #1: Elaine is being totally truthful. Assumption #2: Bella has, as a condition for half her money, a need to reside in the beach house (Elaine needs the house, Bella needs the beach house). As I understand the will conditions, if I fail my condition completely, Elaine fails part 2 of her condition, and Bella fails part 2 of her conditions, the $15M gets split 3 ways. $7.5M to dog shelters, and $3.75M to each of Elaine and Bella. This is based on my recollection that if one person fails completely their share gets split by the other 2, then since each of the other 2 fail part of their conditions their failure costs them half of what they would have gotten.

There seem to be a number of people upset that Elaine/Bella/Jo have been keeping important information from the MC, while the MC keeps important information from them. I'm calling out anyone who is fucking more than one of the ladies and not being up front about it to all of the ladies involved. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of two-facedness there is. Note: I have no real knowledge as to whether the upset people are, in fact, screwing more than one lady, just totally assuming here.

I will try a solo Jenna and solo Katie run once it is all settled, but I can't see taking the money as a viable option for my MC.
being in solo route with monica do you went to cosplay event with jenna or not?? i am on poly route monica included and i didn't see her except a few seconds in this update.

Reactions: keefer43

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i was pretty surprised about Jolina and bella...i helped and fuked jolina as best i can...why the hell she didn't mentioned? and keep up the charade in the beach house?? nmeed to wait nesxt update...hope it will be released soon and pass months and months

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
We can't know for sure, but episode 23 was hinting on multiple partners very strongly. Like Kate and Jenna know about each other and Jenna is convincing her to share. And at least the previous 2 chapters were also hiting, just not by that much as latest one. EP23 was practicaly hitting me in the face with those possibilities Also, if after all of this, after 23 episodes of basically being able to fuck them all without consequences and multiple hints on polyamorous relationships, there really be only single choice in the end, I'm gonna be extremally dissapointed. It just wouldn't make sense.
i'm only sure trhat if i end up with jenna i caould be with Jolina too...but after the last eveline revelation ..i'm not so sure how to handle jolina now...what i would is that monica-jenna andkate should apprechiate i choose them instead of 15 milions and i would be very happy to be with the 3 of them...

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well, there's no harem ending... harem means you can basically end up with everyone... so no harem, but you can end with polyamorous relationships... is there a poly tag for games? if not there probably should be, because harem is not the same as throuples / poly relationships.
No harem does not mean that. Harem just means a group of women who are sexual partners of the same man. A group can be 2 or more by definition.

Poly amorous relationships were not discussed as being available with certain characters (Jenna, Katie) by the dev until late. You could have Debbie join you with Lily but not in relationship with both, at least that is my recollection.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jenna might not be fine with Jolina now.
I'm very curious to see how that will be handled. Ideally the MC would discuss the recent revelations with any girl he's been dating faithfully, but since Jenna and Jolina have been so interconnected her input stands out even on more... optimistic runs.

Honestly, when I stop to think about it the devs have their work cut out for them. We *need* to have a satisfying conversation with Bella and/or Jolina; even if we completely disagree with their motives, we still need to come away feeling as though our questions have been answered AND that we could articulate an appropriate response. The game has always offered us lots of choices, but that one's going to be a doozy. On top of that, we'll also want to formulate a plan to deal with whatever we learn from Bella/Jo, get input from any other girls we care about asking, advance the side plots for girls like Angel/Wanda, and avoid any new, cheating-related fireworks. And maybe squeeze a sex scene or two in there, too.

We don't have to fully resolve all of that in a single episode, of course, but we need to get the processes started. And if Cheeky's target of 25 episodes still holds, it's not like we can postpone things all that far. I'm very eager to see how it all plays out, but it wouldn't surprise me if this takes a while to finish. I don't think it's hyperbolic to say Episode 24 could make or break the game.

But, you know, no pressure, Ace. :p

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm very curious to see how that will be handled. Ideally the MC would discuss the recent revelations with any girl he's been dating faithfully, but since Jenna and Jolina have been so interconnected her input stands out even on more... optimistic runs.

Honestly, when I stop to think about it the devs have their work cut out for them. We *need* to have a satisfying conversation with Bella and/or Jolina; even if we completely disagree with their motives, we still need to come away feeling as though our questions have been answered AND that we could articulate an appropriate response. The game has always offered us lots of choices, but that one's going to be a doozy. On top of that, we'll also want to formulate a plan to deal with whatever we learn from Bella/Jo, get input from any other girls we care about asking, advance the side plots for girls like Angel/Wanda, and avoid any new, cheating-related fireworks. And maybe squeeze a sex scene or two in there, too.

We don't have to fully resolve all of that in a single episode, of course, but we need to get the processes started. And if Cheeky's target of 25 episodes still holds, it's not like we can postpone things all that far. I'm very eager to see how it all plays out, but it wouldn't surprise me if this takes a while to finish. I don't think it's hyperbolic to say Episode 24 could make or break the game.

But, you know, no pressure, Ace. :p
I think we'll get some reveal in next chapter, a bit shouting, a bit crying, and MC'll run away relieving his stress we all know how))
And resolve in 25 chapter, starting with scene when MC wakes up with 3-5 girls in his bed after drinking, dancing and fucking all night...

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Played the update gotta give the developers made it worth it imo. My only real gripe will be at the end of this if my throuple + jenna +jolina is blocked because so far nothing in their writing would make this option impossible

Reactions: acewinz
Apr 5, 2022
So i try dropping a hint about dating both monica and katie but katie is too suspicious of past events. Anybody know where exactly this is?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
of course it is
*sigh* If you are having problems with the game, especially starting a new one, it is because the renpy upgrade we did this EP broke some things. Things that should be fixed in our patreon version, but what is hosted here is the initial release.

As for E1-E5, there are no E1-E5 folders, what everyone has been trying to get across is that all of E1-E5 are actually combined together in the game/image folder, before we started separating them into individual Ep folders because of how big they were getting and just improving our sorting methods.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
*sigh* If you are having problems with the game, especially starting a new one, it is because the renpy upgrade we did this EP broke some things. Things that should be fixed in our patreon version, but what is hosted here is the initial release.

As for E1-E5, there are no E1-E5 folders, what everyone has been trying to get across is that all of E1-E5 are actually combined together in the game/image folder, before we started separating them into individual Ep folders because of how big they were getting and just improving our sorting methods.
Thanks for the reply I thought it might be the version i've got but just wanted confirmation. the only issue i had was after working 30 years in IT on helpdesk and server admin i don't consider myself as IT illiterate so seeing such condesending replys on a messgae brd really pissed me off

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was certainly up and down, boring as fuck with Bella and Jo start, super fun with Jenna and the cosplay LARP stuff, to meh with the strippers, to angry as fuck getting fucked over by 2 of the girls I like, although the hate fuck was fun.

Finely though, after frumpy ugly, not mum, and not mums fuglier skank BFF, and not bad but fucking mental dog boys mum, finely a hot, fun and funny MILF to look forward to playing with.

I do hope we get to have some fun with Evie, was it just me or did he sister seem a bit buck toothy.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Wow, I just went for a trial run with Ep 23, ( why the hell did you have to tear me up like that with Elaine, ( not that I didn't say "I hope she doesn't turn out to be the bad guy", and wow, was I surprised ), kudos to a very well done episode, ( and why did you take so long to tear me up, lol, shame on ya, ( I mean, the only other scene were the ones with Monica ), but then the question is:

1. If you specifically chose Jolina, or Bella, what happens then?

and:

2. Would it change anything specific, or in general as far as your relationship with whoever of the two you chose, and the will?

Ps! Keep up the amazing job, ( this may have become my 2nd most favorite game, ( and I don't think that'll change anytime soon ).

Pps! Nope, scratch that, ( the scene with debbie at the strip club ), things just got a whole lot better than amazing...........DAYUUUUM!!!!, ( oh, sorry for loving the game too much, lol )

Last edited:

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
There seem to be a number of people upset that Elaine/Bella/Jo have been keeping important information from the MC, while the MC keeps important information from them. I'm calling out anyone who is fucking more than one of the ladies and not being up front about it to all of the ladies involved. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of two-facedness there is. Note: I have no real knowledge as to whether the upset people are, in fact, screwing more than one lady, just totally assuming here.
Well, ain't i'm the worst then haha! I already had my suspicion that Bella was the cheat base on Katie initial instinct to dislike her because something was off, and base on some of the secret photo found of Elaine secretly attending to support you at your games against your father wishes, that Elain was telling the truth. Even with this knowledge, i still chose to secretly have a relationship with Bella; And, to answer the dumb but not actually dumb and insightful Lily, "Is that why you don't wear a condom?"; Yes, i would like to have children, and that's why i've been blowing my load in Bella, in the hope i get a ending of her carrying my bastard child to be cousin/half sibling to the one i'm trying to put in Elaine.

Reactions: kotn7777
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes