h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
In a period that many great games have been disappointing us (storywise and development-wise), it's refreshing to see that at least one of them still carries on the greatness. Although there were some lukewarm parts (less geeky Jenna, more femme fatale Jenna), I really liked this update and all of its possibilities for the next updates.

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
I need to ask a stupid question.
I continuid the games.....but i played around with "Preferences", and now i dont have a rewind/go back/"i screwed up" choice in the bottom right.
how do i get that back?
I admit, i have started the game again using this update, and i did have the arrow last night but, i started drinking and played around and now i dont have the arrows.
Can anyone help me out please?
Im basically begging now cos im sick of saving after every choice hahaha.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need to ask a stupid question.
I continuid the games.....but i played around with "Preferences", and now i dont have a rewind/go back/"i screwed up" choice in the bottom right.
how do i get that back?
I admit, i have started the game again using this update, and i did have the arrow last night but, i started drinking and played around and now i dont have the arrows.
Can anyone help me out please?
Im basically begging now cos im sick of saving after every choice hahaha.
Not sure will work, your save and play through might be broken and need a complete fresh download, but you could try to remove the persistent save file in game folder under saves and under C: user and hope what you changed was saved only in persistent file.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
can someone help me I was playing Where the heart is Ep 23. I hear the sound in the start of the game but no sound in the game.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I know noone cares :ROFLMAO: , but I'm satisfied with sound and if all other episodes Will have same soundtrack, it'll be awesome.

Reactions: IndigoHawk
Jan 24, 2021
Wow, I just went for a trial run with Ep 23, ( why the hell did you have to tear me up like that with Elaine, ( not that I didn't say "I hope she doesn't turn out to be the bad guy", and wow, was I surprised ), kudos to a very well done episode, ( and why did you take so long to tear me up, lol, shame on ya, ( I mean, the only other scene were the ones with Monica ), but then the question is:

1. If you specifically chose Jolina, or Bella, what happens then?

and:

2. Would it change anything specific, or in general as far as your relationship with whoever of the two you chose, and the will?

Ps! Keep up the amazing job, ( this may have become my 2nd most favorite game, ( and I don't think that'll change anytime soon ).

Pps! Nope, scratch that, ( the scene with debbie at the strip club ), things just got a whole lot better than amazing...........DAYUUUUM!!!!, ( oh, sorry for loving the game too much, lol )
what's your first ?

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
what's your first ?
First favorite would be WVM.........IF we're talking about just those 2 games, but if we're talking about more than 2, ( and not in any particular order ) :

WVM
My New Family
Where The Heart Is
Good Girl Gone Bad
Our Red String
Breeders Of The Nephelym
Captain Lance ( IF the dev is going to continue working on the game )
Friends Of Mine
Corruption
Shattered
Wands And Witches
The Company
Perverted Education

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
First favorite would be WVM.........IF we're talking about just those 2 games, but if we're talking about more than 2, ( and not in any particular order ) :

WVM
My New Family
Where The Heart Is
Good Girl Gone Bad
Our Red String
Breeders Of The Nephelym
Captain Lance ( IF the dev is going to continue working on the game )
Friends Of Mine
Corruption
Shattered
Wands And Witches
The Company
Perverted Education
Heh, we all have sooo different tastes it seems))
I don't like to go offtopic but for me it's:

1) Leap of Faith (May be Third but hit the strings in some moments + music)
2) WTHI :)
3) Light of my Life (May be first but not a fun of lesbo/bi-curious)
4) The Visit (cause of aunt Nikki ofc and awesome MILFs overall, maid, teacher, doctor, cop, aunt, Mother, official gf... omg characters collection)
5) Now and Then (nice atmosphere and touching relationship with main LI)
WVM (somewhere 30-40 places)
(Still not played BaDIK yet)

Reactions: IndigoHawk

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Heh, we all have sooo different tastes it seems))
I don't like to go offtopic but for me it's:

1) Leap of Faith (May be Third but hit the strings in some moments + music)
2) WTHI :)
3) Light of my Life (May be first but not a fun of lesbo/bi-curious)
4) The Visit (cause of aunt Nikki ofc and awesome MILFs overall, maid, teacher, doctor, cop, aunt, Mother, official gf... omg characters collection)
5) Now and Then (nice atmosphere and touching relationship with main LI)
WVM (somewhere 30-40 places)
(Still not played BaDIK yet)
Leap Of Faith LOOKS good, ( and so far no prostitution, urination, scat, necrophilia, rape, horror, ( which I HATE WITH PASSION!!!!, well, except for prostitution and urination ). .....I mean, drinking urin in games is disgusting, seeing someone peeing is natural, and in a game like Harem Hotel, it DOES fit, and prostitution, normally disgusts me.........unless you play as a brothel owner, then I can live with it, so, as long as Leap Of Faith won't have the tags I hate, implemented, then I might try it, but if the dev is going to include those tags, then I'm not even gonna bother with the game, ever.

WTHI, ( I am SO incredibly happy that Elaine turned out to be the good guy, ( which is what I was hoping for, ( shame about Jolina and Bella, as, unless the game is built in a way that, if you choose either Jolina or Bella, the outcome changes, ( in terms of the will ), but in terms of how the characters are made, their stories, the game's story, is why I love the game, but I won't put it on a list, ( as I love WTHI as much as I love WVM ).

Light Of My Life, the lesbian part, that, I have no issues with, as it fits one of the tags, the incest tag, but other than that, its a very well made game, ( unfortunately I won't play it until there have been at least a few more updates ), because playing it as it is right now, doesn't do anything for me personally.

.....As for Now And Then, that game would be, ( IF I had to rank it ), a -8 to -10, ( as it has the Horror tag, which, in these types of games, I'm not fond of ), besides, it feels like a game I played a long time ago, ( might be wrong ), but if not, then I might try it out, but if I'm right, then playing the game would be a waste of time, as the game that Now And Then reminds me of, was nothing special, and if a game doesn't hit the right spot, if it doesn't make me tear up, ( like WTHI, WVM and My New Family does ), then I won't bother playing said game, ( and BaDIK, no way in hell, no offense to those who like the game ).

Ps! ......It might sound silly, but, I'm picky when it comes to games in general, but there are certain tags I won't touch, ever, because it simply disgusts me, and unless the tags fit the game in question, then to hell with those games, ( and the devs who made those games, ( apologies up front if anyone feels offended, as it is not my intention to do so ), but yeah, everyone's got their favorites, so of course people will have different tastes, that's the fun part of playing games. :)

Reactions: Zerorox

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Tried but not really a fan of these daz models. Don't really find any of them attractive at least from the earlier episodes I've tried. The amount of advances that I had to decline from the old lady character was tedious.

Reactions: Machete
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes