SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Do you have any ETA?
I am still working on it. I totally reworked my regular gallery code but it is all working now, the artwork layouts are all done, and I have about half of the scenes done. Part of the problem is there are a lot of attributes and dependencies, so I have to copy and edit each scene to make it watchable as well as not interfere with your stats. But I would say early next week I will have it ready. I will shoot for Tuesday. Once I get it caught up, it will not take long to update moving forward.

If you are interested... here is a screenshot of the main gallery page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is one of the girl's pages...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020
When I try to load an old save I receive this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep23
Fri Oct 21 21:20:59 2022

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Huh? Are you playing the same game I am? Katie has a great body... her personality is a bit much at times (though she has her sweet moments if played right)... her body is one of the betters ones in the game...

View attachment 2111252

View attachment 2111253

View attachment 2111262
This is what I mean....they basically have the same body "shape", but they made Katie too jacked IMO (a fit-chick) where the left the other girls with smoother edges. To each his own, that's why we love this game, right?

1666427464675.png

and3314

Oct 9, 2022
Ep 23 looks like some milking. The main story makes little progress, new characters are introduced, prepare us for some lewd scenes…
Realistically there should not be more than 1-2 episodes until the end is reached. I hope this happens.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Ep 23 looks like some milking. The main story makes little progress, new characters are introduced, prepare us for some lewd scenes…
Realistically there should not be more than 1-2 episodes until the end is reached. I hope this happens.
Milking means that there is little content despite long wait. True, wait was quite long but there is a lot of content in this episode. We finally learned(although it more of a confirmation for most people) who is Dizzy, we learned that Elaine is really good person, there were dates with both Jenna and Debbie, Katie finally learned that MCis in relationship with Jenna(if he is of course).
So no there is no milking.
1 episode is not enough to close everything withough being rushed so I say 2 episodes + epilogues.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
My computer is weak and it slows down and freezes when playing animation scenes, can I lower the graphics of this game a bit?!

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
I found a few "bugs" in the code.

For example:
"Episode23.rpy" line 9054:
Python:
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup
It doesn't check if "Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie" is in the JennaGroup list. The parenthesis is actually resolved first and then checked against the JennaGroup list. So it is equivalent to saying "Katie" in JennaGroup.
A simple fix would be to create a function:
Python:
def in_group(g, *args):
    for a in args:
        if a in g:
            return True
    return False
then you can use it like
Python:
in_group(JennaGroup, "Katie", "Lily", "Jolina", "Debbie")
to check if any of the girls are in the given group.

If any of the developers is reading this and finds it useful, please let me know so I can provide a complete list with similar bugs I've notice.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I found a few "bugs" in the code.

For example:
"Episode23.rpy" line 9054:
Python:
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup
It doesn't check if "Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie" is in the JennaGroup list. The parenthesis is actually resolved first and then checked against the JennaGroup list. So it is equivalent to saying "Katie" in JennaGroup.​
A simple fix would be to create a function:​
Python:
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]def in_group(g, *args):[/INDENT]
[INDENT]    for a in args:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]        if a in g:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]            return True[/INDENT]
[INDENT]    return False[/INDENT]
[INDENT]
then you can use it like​
Python:
in_group(JennaGroup, "Katie", "Lily", "Jolina", "Debbie")
to check if any of the girls are in the given group.​

If any of the developers is reading this and finds it useful, please let me know so I can provide a complete list with similar bugs I've notice.
I believe we caught that one (and hopefully most others) in the patches since release, but I like your coding fix for it. Do you happen to use discord? If you have others you found and/or might be interested in a QC role >

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Re: Epilogues

Sure, man, that counts. Just tell me there's a Happily Ever After option with Lily & Debbie both helping start my new family clan. ;) Maybe somewhere nice and sunny in Spain at our new villa.
Don't you have a Lily & Debbie path without Katie? I managed one right after the night in the beach house.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm hoping for more episodes. There's a few suggestions of new liaisons (Mabel, Porsche & her sister, Wanda, a few girls in the strip club) so let's hope

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Don't you have a Lily & Debbie path without Katie? I managed one right after the night in the beach house.
I most certainly do. I just want to make sure that they remain viable to the end. I figure by taking the mothers of my progeny to another nation might help with upholding the conditions of the will, so we get all that money. Gotta treat those ladies very well. They can take a trip back to the states every now and then without the MC, to see their friends and family.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I most certainly do. I just want to make sure that they remain viable to the end. I figure by taking the mothers of my progeny to another nation might help with upholding the conditions of the will, so we get all that money. Gotta treat those ladies very well. They can take a trip back to the states every now and then without the MC, to see their friends and family.
You can live in the beach house with them while your concubines (Jo, Wanda, Porsche & sister, Mabel) live in other house ;) Obviously, you take the money & need to be careful of keeping in touch with Jenna & her family until you cash out $

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You can live in the beach house with them while your concubines (Jo, Wanda, Porsche & sister, Mabel) live in other house ;) Obviously, you take the money & need to be careful of keeping in touch with Jenna & her family until you cash out $
The beach house is far too close to the others. They would drop by. MC is being watched by private detectives, and it doesn't matter if he encounters them on purpose or accidentally. Forget it. Not going to risk millions on Katie's stubborn ass coming over just because she thinks I might not be home.

Reactions: RedBud412

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
The beach house is far too close to the others. They would drop by. MC is being watched by private detectives, and it doesn't matter if he encounters them on purpose or accidentally. Forget it. Not going to risk millions on Katie's stubborn ass coming over just because she thinks I might not be home.
What about Jenna....she's worth the risk. But Katie, not so much...

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes