S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Please help me.
My computer is weak and it slows down and freezes when playing animation scenes, can I lower the graphics of this game a bit?!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Please help me.
My computer is weak and it slows down and freezes when playing animation scenes, can I lower the graphics of this game a bit?!
The internal renpy video animation can have issues with lower end machines, which is why we switched to webm vids in the later episodes for animations. So it should either get better, or if you are having issues with more recent releases the only option is a better pc/graphics card as far as I know.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Please help me.
You can change the graphics engine that RenPY uses, that MAY help...
1. Press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose a different renderer to use (you may need to try a couple out).
3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py for your changes to take effect.

Otherwise, you may just have to upgrade the graphics card in your PC.

Reactions: DougTheC and S.t.s

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You can change the graphics engine that RenPY uses, that MAY help...
1. Press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose a different renderer to use (you may need to try a couple out).
3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py for your changes to take effect.

Otherwise, you may just have to upgrade the graphics card in your PC.
I fiddled with that once upon a time, it really didn't do much, it is already set to use the most efficient one by default.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Nah, Katie is best, totally perfect wife.
Ehm, tastes...
Funny thing is until this last update I had Katie as my favorite.
She gave us a foursome and forgives you for cheating with Natasha.
Then Jenna came through with allowing us to bang Jo, Porsche, and my new bae Captain Heart.
Not only that she is also doing the heavy lifting to allow you to have both her and Katie.
I still got love for Katie but to me Jenna is now in a untouchable tier along with Elaine for splitting the cash :BootyTime:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I fiddled with that once upon a time, it really didn't do much, it is already set to use the most efficient one by default.
Sounds like you need to plan an upgrade to your system.

I use a desktop computer and about every 10 years I upgrade it. The last upgrade I did was in 2019. I can't afford a lot, so I planned out what I wanted in a desktop system and then over about nine months, I bought a part or two at a time for my new computer and slowly put it together over the months until I had something that worked. Then with that new system, and a basic video card, I started saving for a newer video card and within a year (or two due to high prices) I upgraded it so that I now have something that does a nice job on both games and my own rendering. You might consider doing the same. You can build a new system that will run nicely in under a year if you buy a part at a time, or save the money and for as little as $100 a month you can get a nice, new system within a year. I usually get a cheaper video card and then once I have something running, I will save for a better video card later on. Time flies, you will be surprised at what you can put together and how fast time flies.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sounds like you need to plan an upgrade to your system.

I use a desktop computer and about every 10 years I upgrade it. The last upgrade I did was in 2019. I can't afford a lot, so I planned out what I wanted in a desktop system and then over about nine months, I bought a part or two at a time for my new computer and slowly put it together over the months until I had something that worked. Then with that new system, and a basic video card, I started saving for a newer video card and within a year (or two due to high prices) I upgraded it so that I now have something that does a nice job on both games and my own rendering. You might consider doing the same. You can build a new system that will run nicely in under a year if you buy a part at a time, or save the money and for as little as $100 a month you can get a nice, new system within a year. I usually get a cheaper video card and then once I have something running, I will save for a better video card later on. Time flies, you will be surprised at what you can put together and how fast time flies.
I wasn't the one having the problem. :p But I can simulate a slow PC by having my usual 1k tabs browser window open, it tends to lag things a bit when I try to refresh them all. :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am still working on it. I totally reworked my regular gallery code but it is all working now, the artwork layouts are all done, and I have about half of the scenes done. Part of the problem is there are a lot of attributes and dependencies, so I have to copy and edit each scene to make it watchable as well as not interfere with your stats. But I would say early next week I will have it ready. I will shoot for Tuesday. Once I get it caught up, it will not take long to update moving forward.

If you are interested... here is a screenshot of the main gallery page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is one of the girl's pages...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE:
I am through chapter 20 and working to get the rest done today. There is SOOO much content that it is taking a long time and I imagine there are going to be some errors so I will just post a BETA version and you can test it and let me know what needs to be updated. Hopefully I will post it in the next day or two.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
the game doesnt run, cant even use unren on it???
There is no point in using UnRen on it since all images, animations and since ep23 music is already unpacked.. If you don't have saves from previous episodes start from ep2 and afterwards go to main menu and start new game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Finally got around to playing the update. It was very good. Liked the addition of sound effects. Seems like you guys tried to cover a lot of ground with this update. A few scenes felt a bit short probably because you were including a lot in this update.

Will be anxious to see what will happen now that Katie knows we are fucking Jenna. Good luck to us all.

Reactions: acewinz and JJsaint

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Love it that Sadie looks more like her than in Red Dead, is anyone on the team fan of League of Legends?
What is the Cosplay inspiration of Evie?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Its been a few years since this game started and its still going strong (if anything it has improved in some areas like art and the story is getting more interesting). I always enjoy coming back to it after a few months to play the next episode & they are always worth it (good length & progression..doesn't feel like its being milked or that the dev is losing interest).

I also appreciate that new girls are introduced as well so things don't get repetitive, really hope we see more of "Captain Heart" soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes