• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
There is no point in using UnRen on it since all images, animations and since ep23 music is already unpacked.. If you don't have saves from previous episodes start from ep2 and afterwards go to main menu and start new game.
Thank you that fixed the issue

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
UPDATE:
I am through chapter 20 and working to get the rest done today. There is SOOO much content that it is taking a long time and I imagine there are going to be some errors so I will just post a BETA version and you can test it and let me know what needs to be updated. Hopefully I will post it in the next day or two.
Okay... I have the BETA version completed and tested it on a fresh install of the game. It seems to be working but I promise you, with all the content, there are going to be mistakes. Hopefully not many, but there will be.

The MOD post still has to be approved by F95 Moderators but here is the link.

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Where the Heart Is [EP 23] - Gallery MOD BETA [GB] | F95zone

Please post any breaks or issues on the MOD thread and not the game thread.

Until the page gets approved, you can use this link for the MOD. Once the page gets approved, all updates will be posted there.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know how to get this working with the universal Renpy mod(0x52 URM)? Keep getting an error whenever I load it and I want to try every path so it’s helpful to have for a game with as many branching paths as this. It’s also a lot easier to understand what’s happening when it’s installed and from ep 22 I get the feeling it’s only going to get more complex going forward
A672F83E-8F18-450F-ABA6-FB9A6B03690C.gif

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Finally finished the update-thought I was insane letting both Jo and Bella stay at the beach house in 22 but very glad I did given the ending of 23-super psyched to see ep 24, damn shame I’ll have to wait 5-6 months considering the end of 23 was such a cliffhanger(Plus the Jenna/Katie situation) but will very eagerly be anticipating it.
Bravo CheekyGimp
7724816C-3145-44E3-9440-4014DD645CEF.gif

Reactions: rm94

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey Dev or someone who knows, this could be a dumb question because i just downloaded it but is a harem path planned or is it one person per run?
Yes and no. It’s possible for awhile to date everyone if you make the right decisions-it’s also possible(And kinda easy without the WT mods) to lose everyone-in 21-23 you’ll usually get warnings for big pathsplits.
You can’t see everyone openly(As of the end of 23) but Katie and her friends can all have a fourway with you(Again if you make all the right decisions) and the friends both know about you seeing each other and Katie. Also Jenna and Jolina both find out about and are cool with you seeing both of them-and eventually Jolina and Bella find out about and tentatively agree to see you-though they both have very good reasons for that which I won’t spoil for you. Finally Wanda knows about Angel eventually and is cool with it, Zarah similarly knows about Monica, Porsche knows about Jenna and Jenna knows about Katie. I think that’s it.
Could end up being a harem though it’s unlikely given the plot thus far. It’d be nice though
41A59829-6A34-48AF-B379-DF8D38CD2422.gif

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Yes and no. It’s possible for awhile to date everyone if you make the right decisions-it’s also possible(And kinda easy without the WT mods) to lose everyone-in 21-23 you’ll usually get warnings for big pathsplits.
You can’t see everyone openly(As of the end of 23) but Katie and her friends can all have a fourway with you(Again if you make all the right decisions) and the friends both know about you seeing each other and Katie. Also Jenna and Jolina both find out about and are cool with you seeing both of them-and eventually Jolina and Bella find out about and tentatively agree to see you-though they both have very good reasons for that which I won’t spoil for you. Finally Wanda knows about Angel eventually and is cool with it, Zarah similarly knows about Monica, Porsche knows about Jenna and Jenna knows about Katie. I think that’s it.
Could end up being a harem though it’s unlikely given the plot thus far. It’d be nice though
View attachment 2143980
That's a hell of a summary! Satou, this is why I have multiple saves in case we're forced to make tough calls down the road. I have the 4-way path as ThiccShady described, but since I'm not a fan of Katie's face, I also have a 3-way path with only Debbie & Lily. And all paths include the "side pieces" Jenna, Porsche, Wanda, Jo & Bella, so I can splinter saves off of them if forced to.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That's a hell of a summary! Satou, this is why I have multiple saves in case we're forced to make tough calls down the road. I have the 4-way path as ThiccShady described, but since I'm not a fan of Katie's face, I also have a 3-way path with only Debbie & Lily. And all paths include the "side pieces" Jenna, Porsche, Wanda, Jo & Bella, so I can splinter saves off of them if forced to.
Thanks. That’s the call to make, for sure. You’ll miss certain scenes especially if you choose every green option in the walkthrough. I’ve replayed a few times from scratch(Been playing since ep 16 I believe) and have noted many additional scenes and I’m certain there are several I still need to see.
Also even if you’re not into it I recommend using the incest mod up till 21 because I’m pretty sure I’ve had more scenes added that way as well(And frankly the story makes much more sense that way, I’ve tried both). Also use 0x52 mod as it’ll notify you via a little box in the corner whenever you have a path split/etc(I’d do this for almost every game that isn’t just full Harem, honestly). Then for 22-23 use both Koga and LaikDink once you have all the paths you want saved as 0x52 doesn’t work for whatever reason.
Wish I knew all that when I started. Feel free to ask/dm if more questions come up, always enjoy discussing this game(And it passes the time now that I’m caught up :cry:). If you’re like me you’ll particularly want to talk after 23 is over.
Happy hearting either way(Get it?)

P.S: I go back and forth between digging Katie’s face and not but either way her body is banging and that more than makes up for it
A1BF4D0F-14EB-4265-A74E-96602994F82D.gif

Reactions: darthpham

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
After 23 update... I am pissed off with Jo & Bella. I want to go back and play from start to avoid Bella and Jo,,, How would the it turn out??. Surely Bella and Jo will not be at the Beach house. Give the house to Elain ... All perfect. Has anyone tried it?

Reactions: JJsaint

Schori

May 29, 2018
I encountered something weird in episode 21. When I'm on Katie path, so just pursing her, I suddenly come across Monica in my bedroom when I wanna fuck Katie. And Monica tells me that I'm cheating on her, although I'm not even in a relationship with her?
I even tried the option with "Start Any Episode". There I put Monica to friendly and Katie to Romacing (Love), still Monica appears and seems to think I'm in a relationship with her.
Hope some of you can help me with that weird bug. Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes