felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that Bella's motivation were money and jealousy.
for now I would agree with you, but Bella is still the love interest of several players, she too (like Jolina) will have to have a motivation that is easier to empathize with

right now it is the jealous sister who in order to spite her steals her man at the expense of her REAL relationship with Jolina

Reactions: JJsaint

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
for now I would agree with you, but Bella is still the love interest of several players, she too (like Jolina) will have to have a motivation that is easier to empathize with

right now it is the jealous sister who in order to spite her steals her man at the expense of her REAL relationship with Jolina
I'm aware that there are many people are inerested in Bella's backstory(myself included) but at the moment she is nothing more than a trash. I DO hope that there will be something that will make her more likable as I do believe that family should support each other.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I encountered something weird in episode 21. When I'm on Katie path, so just pursing her, I suddenly come across Monica in my bedroom when I wanna fuck Katie. And Monica tells me that I'm cheating on her, although I'm not even in a relationship with her?
I even tried the option with "Start Any Episode". There I put Monica to friendly and Katie to Romacing (Love), still Monica appears and seems to think I'm in a relationship with her.
Hope some of you can help me with that weird bug. Thanks in advance.
Yes there instance like that. I drop off Jo and did not accept her to live with me in the Beach house but when Bella come in in ep 22 I accepted her. In ep 23 Out of nowhere JO show as room mate?. When i played ep23 I realise she play a key role in the Will with Bela as per Elaine. There for some characters do pop un to allow the game path continue, no mater what your choice.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Well....I'm still not fully on board with that info until I hear the other side of the story. I have a sense there's a twist coming & we're probably not going to like the choices we're forced to make
Yeah there’s very likely more to the story than just that. Either way I look forward to finding out-and it’d be particularly interesting if Jo never knew about Donald-be cool to blow up Bella’s spot if she did end up being just about the money. They both definitely have a lot to answer for-particularly Bella after manipulating you the entire game in any case so unless it’s a heartfelt explanation/apology(Which I think it will be) I’d like the option to make sure she doesn’t get the money in the worst-case endgame scenario.
Lol, I can’t tell if you’re being truthful or not hahaha
3C251C60-14CF-4B2A-B647-27ED76194048.gif

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, Bella acted like a Snake is quite clear, Just simple used lies and sex to control MC
No sob story Will let her be forgiven, but I hope we'll be able to choose how to react
Maybe she liked MC somewhat, but it seems she's more into Jo and money ofc

Jolina on other side was showing somethin' like she love MC with all that romancing shit...
- If she played, she deserve Oscar
- if she is honest, that makes her actions strange...
She lied to MC a lot, and totally remained loyal for her ex(?) -gf plan to the end, even on Jolina Solo route
So her stab in the back feels much more serious
Ofc some sob story and reasons to forgive her is what expected in next ep...

Bruh, I start liking MC's father cause he'd say something like...
Dump that bitches, leave them no cent!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
After 23 update... I am pissed off with Jo & Bella. I want to go back and play from start to avoid Bella and Jo,,, How would the it turn out??. Surely Bella and Jo will not be at the Beach house. Give the house to Elain ... All perfect. Has anyone tried it?
The update just ends which is funny because that is my cannon playthrough. So i was very confused about the cliffhanger everyone was talking about.

Reactions: qaywsx and JJsaint

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
The Fortune teller previously revealed that Jo preferred women. Is she at the point where she finally loves the player more than she does Bella or is she 50/50 currently? She "loves" the player enough to "attempt" to tell him the truth but, is easily swayed by Bella with a mere glance. What would be her turning point?

Jan 24, 2021
Yes and no. It’s possible for awhile to date everyone if you make the right decisions-it’s also possible(And kinda easy without the WT mods) to lose everyone-in 21-23 you’ll usually get warnings for big pathsplits.
You can’t see everyone openly(As of the end of 23) but Katie and her friends can all have a fourway with you(Again if you make all the right decisions) and the friends both know about you seeing each other and Katie. Also Jenna and Jolina both find out about and are cool with you seeing both of them-and eventually Jolina and Bella find out about and tentatively agree to see you-though they both have very good reasons for that which I won’t spoil for you. Finally Wanda knows about Angel eventually and is cool with it, Zarah similarly knows about Monica, Porsche knows about Jenna and Jenna knows about Katie. I think that’s it.
Could end up being a harem though it’s unlikely given the plot thus far. It’d be nice though
View attachment 2143980
there's TWO foursomes ??

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
there's TWO foursomes ??
No I guess I worded that poorly, my bad-only 1 foursome so far-about 4-5 threesomes, tho. I’m sure(If you don’t fuck things up with the required people) there will be more four’s going forward for sure and definitely many three’s. Maybe even a five some or two? Unlikely but a man can dream, though
56606E69-FEDF-4AD5-AC4C-6F8A286F29C2.gif

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No I guess I worded that poorly, my bad-only 1 foursome so far-about 4-5 threesomes, tho. I’m sure(If you don’t fuck things up with the required people) there will be more four’s going forward for sure and definitely many three’s. Maybe even a five some or two? Unlikely but a man can dream, though
I need my Katie/Jenna/Lilly/Debbie pentouple or I'll riot :p

Reactions: Swarovsky7

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The Fortune teller previously revealed that Jo preferred women. Is she at the point where she finally loves the player more than she does Bella or is she 50/50 currently? She "loves" the player enough to "attempt" to tell him the truth but, is easily swayed by Bella with a mere glance. What would be her turning point?
The fortune teller is a totally cheat in terms of plot reveal ;)

(anyway, I hope we'll be able to dump the "Barbie" with "loud fireworks" in next ep. after all that sob stories and explanations we're expecting now)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The fortune teller is a totally cheat in terms of plot reveal ;)

(anyway, I hope we'll be able to dump the "Barbie" with "loud fireworks" in next ep. after all that sob stories and explanations we're expecting now)
The only thing Jo had going for her was she had the best model early in the game, but with all the updated models and new characters she b3came forgettable pretty quick.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, I do like Jo model, it is good looking, face and body. (And I like it at least visually in other games too)

Still don't get why people bitching 'bout Katie model, nice face and body too (If not mistaking it used for Elena in Intertwined, but surely dark hair and being Latina fits this model better)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The only thing Jo had going for her was she had the best model early in the game, but with all the updated models and new characters she b3came forgettable pretty quick.
This is amusing to read coming from somebody with the world's only ugly Asari as their avatar. ;)
Yeah, I do like Jo model, it is good looking, face and body. (And I like it at least visually in other games too)

Still don't get why people bitching 'bout Katie model, nice face and body too (If not mistaking it used for Elena in Intertwined, but surely dark hair and being Latina fits this model better)
I think it is because her mouth seems overly large and oddly shaped for her size.

But since Debbie is the best, well... I guess we all have our preferences.

Reactions: Raziel_8

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
This is amusing to read coming from somebody with the world's only ugly Asari as their avatar. ;)
I think it is because her mouth seems overly large and oddly shaped for her size.

But since Debbie is the best, well... I guess we all have our preferences.
Lol i have just been to lazy to change my avatar, but i was using this to troll people who hate this game.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes