BigBossVS

Aug 8, 2021
So I wanted to ask, I rly like Debbie but I am not rly into the idea of some kind of weird trinagle with Lily. So my question is, if there is any possibility to just have Debbie and only her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I hope we get more kissing between Katie, Debbie & Lily.
Come on ladies give me a sexy show.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Any update on the next release
Sooon.gif
So I wanted to ask, I rly like Debbie but I am not rly into the idea of some kind of weird trinagle with Lily. So my question is, if there is any possibility to just have Debbie and only her.
Yes you can, she will always like Lily though (unreciprocated as you have to almost force Lily into being with Debbie...it's a one-sided lust, until your interferance Lily has never thought of debbie that way).

You can also choose to make Debbie be completely loyal to you (she accepts, but isn't entirely happy about it), or still allow her to have 'fun with other girls' with you (basically, Debbie is a lesbian at heart but will aquiesce somewhat purely because she likes you).

Reactions: BigBossVS

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3362242

Yes you can, she will always like Lily though (unreciprocated as you have to almost force Lily into being with Debbie...it's a one-sided lust, until your interferance Lily has never thought of debbie that way).

You can also choose to make Debbie be completely loyal to you (she accepts, but isn't entirely happy about it), or still allow her to have 'fun with other girls' with you (basically, Debbie is a lesbian at heart but will aquiesce somewhat purely because she likes you).
Another great thing about this game imo

A lot of other games would have made us have both Lily & Debbie
But not this (well not yet anyway)

I must say though I wasn't really a fan of how Lily & Debbie hook up
To me it does sort of feel like we tricked or pushed Lily to be with Debbie.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
A lot of other games would have made us have both Lily & Debbie
But not this (well not yet anyway)
Debbie will get her own ending. I actually like the debbie solo path (and allow her to play, the club scene is awesome) but yes, unusual and great job by Cheeky.
I must say though I wasn't really a fan of how Lily & Debbie hook up
To me it does sort of feel like we tricked or pushed Lily to be with Debbie.
Completely agree. I think Lily ultimately goes along with as she is a pretty free-spritied bird...I think she is more accepting in the throuple...but then again, is it just because you're there as the MC? Lily/Debbie alone just feels...yeah, like we pressured her into it so no one upsets Debbie...it's kind wrong to me (though I do have saves where they are together if not persuing either of them).

Lily solo will aways be the best route though...you find out and learn so much about her...she truly a VN gem and why she 3rd in my top VN girls list.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Debbie will get her own ending. I actually like the debbie solo path (and allow her to play, the club scene is awesome) but yes, unusual and great job by Cheeky.

Completely agree. I think Lily ultimately goes along with as she is a pretty free-spritied bird...I think she is more accepting in the throuple...but then again, is it just because you're there as the MC? Lily/Debbie alone just feels...yeah, like we pressured her into it so no one upsets Debbie...it's kind wrong to me (though I do have saves where they are together if not persuing either of them).

Lily solo will aways be the best route though...you find out and learn so much about her...she truly a VN gem and why she 3rd in my top VN girls list.
Katie & Debbie are my favourites but Lily is awesome as well.

And bro, I love that foursome scene
It was so hot I really want to see more lesbian stuff between those three hotties.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
For me, that scene was a waste. Because of me bein so fuckin greedy, Cheeky should've gave an option to take Debbie to that restaurant instead. The one with the cool ass Frenchie. lol
Hardly a waste really...don't have to let her do anything...and you can decline the striptease. Like I said, you can keep a solo debbie completely loyal to you if you so choose. Yes, the club scene is shortened if you do that...but still a fun scene all round imo regardless of which way you go with it.

Frenchie also need an ending of his own. I think we should camp outside cheeky's with banners and posters and shit until he makes it happen!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I want to be with Debbie, but I also want her to still like girls.
We could go out and bring girls home for awesome three-way action.

I would remind Deb each day that I want to see her Lez out.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hardly a waste really...don't have to let her do anything...and you can decline the striptease. Like I said, you can keep a solo debbie completely loyal to you if you so choose. Yes, the club scene is shortened if you do that...but still a fun scene all round imo regardless of which way you go with it.

Frenchie also need an ending of his own. I think we should camp outside cheeky's with banners and posters and shit until he makes it happen!
That's what I did. Loyal to her, loyal to me.

As for Frenchie gettin his own endin:
7a610198-4daa-48d4-9e0c-27c42602efef_text.gif

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I want to be with Debbie, but I also want her to still like girls.
We could go out and brig girls home for awesome three-way action.

I would remind Deb each day that I want to see her Lez out.
I think that's what you have to understand here. I know DS is famously selfish, I'll never hold it against him, but Debbie will ALWAYS like girls...she will always like Lily...that's never going away, that's her character, her personility, her favoured orientation.

I think to have her be with you and try and forget Lily...it's only fair to let her have fun with other women on occasion...with you present...because as I said before, while it's not explicitly stated, she is basically a Lesbian who just 'likes the MC a lot'...to deny her what she is, for the sake of being with you...seems wrong to me. She is loyal, she loves you...but she is gay at heart. If you're going to persue her, knowing this information about her...let her have that little time to be her true self imo.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think that's what you have to understand here. I know DS is famously selfish, I'll never hold it against him, but Debbie will ALWAYS like girls...she will always like Lily...that's never going away, that's her character, her personility, her favoured orientation.

I think to have her be with you and try and forget Lily...it's only fair to let her have fun with other women on occasion...with you present...because as I said before, while it's not explicitly stated, she is basically a Lesbian who just 'likes the MC a lot'...to deny her what she is, for the sake of being with you...seems wrong to me. She is loyal, she loves you...but she is gay at heart. If you're going to persue her, knowing this information about her...let her have that little time to be her true self imo.
Honestly bro
I wouldn't even mind if she was with another girl while I wasn't there.
She could record it and show me the video when I get home while she jerks me off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Famously? Infamously is probably the best word. :ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you that in order to actually deserve Debbie, you should compromise a bit. Do I personally deserve her? Hell no.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes