Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought of something.
What if I get home from work one day and as soon as I open the door, I hear female moaning.
So, I go to my room and see a great sight.

My wife Katie is having a threesome with Debbie & Lily on our king size marital bed.

Katie then tells me it's my birthday present.
And for the rest of the night, I get to witness hot lesbian action.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I just thought of something.
What if I get home from work one day and as soon as I open the door, I hear female moaning.
So, I go to my room and see a great sight.

My wife Katie is having a threesome with Debbie & Lily on our king size marital bed.

Katie then tells me it's my birthday present.
And for the rest of the night, I get to witness hot lesbian action.
So if on that path, just a usual Tuesday afternoon then huh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
So if on that path, just a usual Tuesday afternoon then huh? :ROFLMAO:
You got that right buddy.
And I forgot to mention that Katie & I are both dating Debbie & Lily in that scenario.
And they live with us.

Talk about an awesome life.
I get to witness some hot lesbian lovemaking all the time.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
You got that right buddy.
And I forgot to mention that Katie & I are both dating Debbie & Lily in that scenario.
And they live with us.

Talk about an awesome life.
I get to witness some hot lesbian lovemaking all the time.
Of course dude!

Live together, sleep together, work together....fuck together.

• Yay, new update!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay... so I started this game and am a few episodes in, and I must say a few things. The visuals are pretty good so far, and I assume they will only improve. The story and writing has also been pretty good, although I won't lie, there have been some Monica scene's that have seemed a bit off, but it's something I was able to look past. Overall though, the story and writing has been good.

My main problem so far, only a few episodes in mind you, is the choices, or the lack thereof in some instances. There have been quite a few non-choices, giving you the illusion of choice, but leading you to the same outcome. On quite a few occasions I have gotten a choice, that both lead to the same thing, only difference being that one of the choices will usually give points of some kind, while the other doesn't. This isn't good design in my opinion, and I'm hoping this doesn't remain the case throughout the entirety of the game, cause it's the only thing holding it back some for me so far.

Anyways, I'll continue playing, and will likely give some more of my thoughts on the game as I go. :)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Okay... so I started this game and am a few episodes in, and I must say a few things. The visuals are pretty good so far, and I assume they will only improve. The story and writing has also been pretty good, although I won't lie, there have been some Monica scene's that have seemed a bit off, but it's something I was able to look past. Overall though, the story and writing has been good.

My main problem so far, only a few episodes in mind you, is the choices, or the lack thereof in some instances. There have been quite a few non-choices, giving you the illusion of choice, but leading you to the same outcome. On quite a few occasions I have gotten a choice, that both lead to the same thing, only difference being that one of the choices will usually give points of some kind, while the other doesn't. This isn't good design in my opinion, and I'm hoping this doesn't remain the case throughout the entirety of the game, cause it's the only thing holding it back some for me so far.

Anyways, I'll continue playing, and will likely give some more of my thoughts on the game as I go. :)
Good luck, this is the best game in terms of plot and the tension will keep you on edge until the end, but the sex scenes are of course interesting)))

In the middle of the game you will have to be careful in your choices, there is too much confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerk-man

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Those non-point choices come into play later most of the time. However, some of the point choices also later may turn into dead-ends. Plus, Cheeky is cheeky af when it comes to certain things. Then we also have a shit ton of red herrings that is meant to twist the player. :ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Those non-point choices come into play later most of the time. However, some of the point choices also later may turn into dead-ends. Plus, Cheeky is cheeky af when it comes to certain things. Then we also have a shit ton of red herrings that is meant to twist the player. :ROFLMAO:
My concern isn't the non-point choices, but rather the non-choice choices. Like, when you get the option to do the photoshoot with Monica and Zarah for example, and you say you don't want to do it, but you end up doing it anyway. This is only one example, there have been quite a few choices that weren't really choices to begin with. You get railroaded into all kinds of scenes, regardless of your choice, at least in the first few episodes so far.

Reactions: LordWanze

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
My concern isn't the non-point choices, but rather the non-choice choices. Like, when you get the option to do the photoshoot with Monica and Zarah for example, and you say you don't want to do it, but you end up doing it anyway. This is only one example, there have been quite a few choices that weren't really choices to begin with. You get railroaded into all kinds of scenes, regardless of your choice, at least in the first few episodes so far.
That's actually only a choice meant for being on Monica's path. The non-choice of it means that you only did it to help her and Zarah out so they could save their business. So, it actually matters for both.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's actually only a choice meant for being on Monica's path. The non-choice of it means that you only did it to help her and Zarah out so they could save their business. So, it actually matters for both.
Yeah I just don't like these types of choices, I would much rather just have a few bigger choices, that are more of a clear, I want to pursue this girl or not. When I get a lot of these smaller choices, that lead to basically the same thing anyways, it doesn't feel the greatest, but it's the only negative for me so far.

There's another choice in the same photoshoot scene, where Monica asks if you're okay with this, and if you choose no, Zarah says it's the last one, and Monica says "I'm sorry, just one more", then you have to do it anyways... it's these choices I'm talking about. Saying yes gives you a point for Monica, saying no doesn't affect points at all, but you still get the same scene. When I say no, I would prefer to end it there, why should I have to do something I'm not comfortable with, just because your friend that I just met says so? Like I said, it's something I'm able to look past, but it's definitely a negative for me personally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit* Oh and also right after, after this is forced on you, you get a choice between Monica and Zarah, which is also a fake choice, since it's Monica no matter what. I wanted to pursue Zarah sexually on this particular save, but not Monica, since I'm pursing Katie and don't want to pursue Monica at the same time.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I just don't like these types of choices, I would much rather just have a few bigger choices, that are more of a clear, I want to pursue this girl or not. When I get a lot of these smaller choices, that lead to basically the same thing anyways, it doesn't feel the greatest, but it's the only negative for me so far.

There's another choice in the same photoshoot scene, where Monica asks if you're okay with this, and if you choose no, Zarah says it's the last one, and Monica says "I'm sorry, just one more", then you have to do it anyways... it's these choices I'm talking about. Saying yes gives you a point for Monica, saying no doesn't affect points at all, but you still get the same scene. When I say no, I would prefer to end it there, why should I have to do something I'm not comfortable with, just because your friend that I just met says so? Like I said, it's something I'm able to look past, but it's definitely a negative for me personally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that. But you have to do it to help them out. Without that shoot, they will lose everything. That includes their houses. Not a good thing.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I get that. But you have to do it to help them out. Without that shoot, they will lose everything. That includes their houses. Not a good thing.
My problem isn't with the story or plot reasons, it's only with the choices. These choices shouldn't have been there in the first place, if you're going to force a character or plotline on me, then do it, but please please, just don't add fake choices. Anyways, I'm just repeating myself at this point, and I'm about to watch UFC, so this is all I'll say on it. I like the game, but the choices are definitely an interesting design choice in this game.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My problem isn't with the story or plot reasons, it's only with the choices. These choices shouldn't have been there in the first place, if you're going to force a character or plotline on me, then do it, but please please, just don't add fake choices. Anyways, I'm just repeating myself at this point, and I'm about to watch UFC, so this is all I'll say on it. I like the game, but the choices are definitely an interesting design choice in this game.
Oooo... looks like you watch ufc too lol :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jerk-man and SlapE

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Hello, I have just started playing this game, and before continuing playing it I would like to know if a solo route with Katie is possible. If it's not, I'd prefer to leave it now that I'm still a little older. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes