Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I can request a save?
I lost my progress when I buy my new pc, and I dont want to do all the things again.

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
I can request a save?
I lost my progress when I buy my new pc, and I dont want to do all the things again.
If you go to the first page of the post, in the download section, there's a file called Rob Saves... It's only until Episode 8, but at least it's something.

P.S: I don't know if there is a Episode 10 save around this thread, you could look the pages around Episode 10 release date and see if someone uploaded their saves.

Reactions: Noneless

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can request a save?
This is one game that there are so many different choices to make so 1 players save might not be someone else's type.

Its not long to go it again so you might as well play it again and chose the path you want and your good to go.

Reactions: Noneless

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Not that I don't like milk. I love the mom in My Sweet Neighbors because she look young and beautiful. But the milk in this game is old fat ugly to me. The same problem I have with Dreams Of Desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MILK? Mom I'd Like to Knock up? :D Well, I would if she wasn't a bunch of pixels and words. :D Lilith 7 is actually a really good looking DAZ model. It doesn't look old. In Dreams of Desire and on the DAZ3D page, she looks slightly below 40. In this game, because the rendering technique is on bit of a lower level, she looks slightly older. Maybe 42? Actually, even 50 isn't too old to make me horny, and I'm in my 20s (Mom from Midnight Paradise looks 50, but she is super hot). And a person that has a slim waist like Monica does, isn't fat. :D She has wide pelvis and hips and only fat thing are tits. Damn, big'ol fat titties are nice, though. :D

The Neighbors from MSN have bright colours and are very stylised to the point that they look kinda cartoon - ish. That's why the MILF there looks way younger. But both neighbours are in my Top 5, probably 2nd, right after Milfy City characters. I feel bad every time I realise it's been on hold for so long and we never got any new info. :-(

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Yeah, It's true...when I see Monica breasts I can't stop thinking " Hmmm ... Milk". Xd

I recomend you a game called "Milky City".

Sarcasm mode Off ...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, It's true...when I see Monica breasts I can't stop thinking " Hmmm ... Milk". Xd

I recomend you a game called "Milky City".

Sarcasm mode Off ...
If that's what you think, take a look at the new game by Daniels K (developer of Lancaster Boarding House), called Pine Falls. The milk of kindness runs freely in the first episode... Literally.

Reactions: willembever22

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hopefully next release will be..one month+2 weeks and CG shows up smiling that we waited two extra weeks so his patrons got their due..lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope to get down with Lily as soon as possible, she's just so irresistible to me, yum yum yum, a long and steamy session of boinking, going through different positions and all the rooms in the house, leaving a mark everywhere and make the whole house smell of sweat and sex, haha xD
Aaaaand then do the same with all the other ladies and keep repeating until the nuts fall off :p

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The question is: "Who gets bonked first at the Beach House?"

Place your bets now!
You have to unwrap a gift with style, so i hoping for one of the 3 main ladies,but since things are more spicy with Monica and Katie my money is in one of them.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes