a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The question is: "Who gets bonked first at the Beach House?"

Place your bets now!
Katie..always Katie..my MC's tallywhacker has been carefully machined for her hoohaa...accept no substitutes!!!
I to think it will be Katie, she told MC about a night out and so on.
MC told her about the beach house but I still have some doubt on that, it could very well be Jenna.
My thinking is 90/10 on this.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone posted the Episode 11 teaser images?
And if so can you link me to the post please? Thanks
Edit: Nvm found em

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Any updates from developer about the release date? I thought only the last update was taking long, but is the official time of release increased by the developer now?

No offense though, @CheekyGimp is one of the best developers and probably one of those very few who actually give out updates where we don't have to wait for an infinite time, so I am ready to wait for a bit longer, but the wait is just killing me.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Any updates from developer about the release date? I thought only the last update was taking long, but is the official time of release increased by the developer now?
There's still no eta. Out of curiousity I did a little research on Patreon, going a little far back (if you're american swap day and month as you read):

Episode 7: 01/10/2018 (Aelion joins the team)
Episode 8: 07/11/2018 (~37 days)
Episode 9: 11/01/2019 (~65 days, but Patreon payment was turned off on december)
Episode 10: 24/02/2019 (~44 days)
Today: 22/03/2019 (~28 days)

So I'm assuming we're roughly a dozen days from the next release.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Well I still have no idea on what to do in relation to all the female possible routes...as far for now I have been going to all of them but I just don't get if we have to choose one or what possible females the player can have ...If you follow the walkT. its even more confusing since a a certain point in the chapters end you close you have to choose to keep going on that girls route or not but really it doesn't tell you the implications of choosing following her or not...So I get its a matter of choice ...but still am in doubt...I f I have to choose I'll stay with Katie for sure... Anyone can explain this to me if we can follow all girls route or just quit ones and keep others...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well I still have no idea on what to do in relation to all the female possible routes...as far for now I have been going to all of them but I just don't get if we have to choose one or what possible females the player can have ...If you follow the walkT. its even more confusing since a a certain point in the chapters end you close you have to choose to keep going on that girls route or not but really it doesn't tell you the implications of choosing following her or not...So I get its a matter of choice ...but still am in doubt...I f I have to choose I'll stay with Katie for sure... Anyone can explain this to me if we can follow all girls route or just quit ones and keep others...
That is why I went for all of them for now.

When the new update comes out we should find out what condition needs to be fulfilled so MC gets dad's money.

If it comes out that we only need 1 or it states that only 1 is allowed then most of use will have to start a new game.

MC's dad hates M and family so we will have to just wait.

Reactions: Walter Victor

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted
Episode 11 Release

Folks,
Still aiming to get Episode 11 out by the end of the month. Made a LOT of changes over the past 10 days (have deleted about half an episode's worth of script so far, because I wasn't happy with the scenes or the plot progression).
But based on what I have written so far and the outline of what's left to write, I am pretty confident that I'll get the Episode out before the end of the month (although it will be very close to the end).
It will be a fairly large episode and ALL three main girls will feature with some substantial progression with all 3. It's about time the MC fully ticked at least one of those 3 boxes, right??

Some teasers to follow right away (for the relevant tiers).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I'd be happy to see the work he put into bin tbh.:p
Still it's nice that episode 11 is coming soon.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So too early for Jenna - who's your money on for the first notch?
Monica or Katie?
There was going to be a second date with Monica, and she's been quite close to getting laid on a couple of occasions - so my money is on her. Just promise me that while the MC is "resting his drink", it's on her naked backside whilst he's shafting her. ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So too early for Jenna - who's your money on for the first notch?
Monica or Katie?
There was going to be a second date with Monica, and she's been quite close to getting laid on a couple of occasions - so my money is on her. Just promise me that while the MC is "resting his drink", it's on her naked backside whilst he's shafting her. ;)
my money is on Katie as she is bursting with anticipation-juice..she has "horny AF" written all over her face..in permanent sharpie
At this time I am at 60% Katie to 40% Monica.
Both have stated about dates, Monica 2nd and Katie said to talk more on there date.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
At this time I am at 60% Katie to 40% Monica.
Both have stated about dates, Monica 2nd and Katie said to talk more on there date.
with the past update or two CG has been inserting the "end this now" bits in to sort of let you know its time to pick your dame..so for those of us..who DID pick their dame..66% of us will be disappointed with the new update and 33% will be bragging about the boink :p

Reactions: WaltS

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Unlocked
Cumming soon

View attachment 268318 Selfie? View attachment 268320
Milf or Zilch ?
How do you like the short hair ?
View attachment 268321
the short hair is a vast improvement..she was never a "looker" to begin with..but at least now i do not need the bag for her head..HAHAAA!!
as for the booty of the gods..WTF..who?..WANT!!! oh..nm..its just Monica..HAHAAAA!!!

Reactions: Moria
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes