oidex

Jan 9, 2018
@CheekyGimp
At the beginning of the beach scene when you can chose to check out the girls while they are sunbathing, you should remove the jump back to the menu after you looked at one of them, otherwise you can farm infinite points with all of them simply by admiring them again and again.
Not really a game breaker, but it might lead to problems and it's something to avoid in the future.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..because inquiring minds NEEEEEEED to know.,...here is Elaine..judge if you wish to play the update..do NOT look if you want to be surprised...6 images showing quite a bit of her personality..remember..this WILL spoil if you look..you have been warned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it happened @goobdoob

Reactions: bobbo69

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@redknight00 the unfriendly mod..come and slap spoiler blurs on stuff please..i havent played all the paths and STUFF is exposed :eek: thank you very much
While it's unpolite, there's no rule against spoiler and coming to a thread where the game is discussed will always result in spoilers, if you don't like it, keep distance until you played all.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Great update - loads of content, but not a lot further in the great witch hunt for the golddigger :unsure:
Checking the stats at the end having taken the 'bitch' choices I was quite a way down with Elaine's stats.
I suppose if you want to fuck her, you are going to have to suck up, and believe her contrition?

But she looks like she may be worth it
;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sighs this is one of those games where I never want it to end lots of twists and turns in this one, still not to sure what to make of Elaine is she a good actor or is she being genuine, Bella though :love: I'd be happy with just her what a woman.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Sighs this is one of those games where I never want it to end lots of twists and turns in this one, still not to sure what to make of Elaine is she a good actor or is she being genuine, Bella though :love: I'd be happy with just her what a woman.
I agree with you about Elaine. I'm still torn what to think about her. And Bella...mmmm....But that "Secret" that's brought up...I mean...wth?

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
I have to register ... I had not played this game, I do not know why but it went unnoticed from my eagle eyes kkkkk
But I have to say, very good ... a simple story that Dev knew how to model ... until 11 was perfect, let's see 12 !!

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes