Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
From the very beginning everything is done so that Elaine is hated, on that side Bella seems super, to see too nice, but for the story it seems a bit light, too obvious to make Bella the brains behind everything.
Oh I know. I noticed that from day 1 you're led to want to hate Elaine. And it may be too obvious to make Bella the brains behind everything, but that would actually be devastating I think to the MC. Hates the 1 he should like, and falls for the one he should run away from. lol

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Lol, I have one playthrough with no relationship with either of the girls/women.
I'm too confused for now and want to see where the story goes first.^^

Reactions: Renaulto

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Oh I know. I noticed that from day 1 you're led to want to hate Elaine. And it may be too obvious to make Bella the brains behind everything, but that would actually be devastating I think to the MC. Hates the 1 he should like, and falls for the one he should run away from. lol
I think in fact it's all just a final way for the Father of the MC to ruin everyone's life. And that in fact there is not really any antagonist, but rather one that you will create if you believe in the bullshit that the father of the MC is swinging from the other side.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
I wonder who sent that damn email. The description matches Monica the most. Also Bella and Elaine both say Monica isn't who she really is. Also father's condtions also say to stay away from Monica and the sisters. Though I'd lose my main girl Jenna. I'd go live with Angel or Bella in that beach house. Although Bella is better imo. She actually knows what and who she wants. Unlike Katie.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
My saves. All max stats. Also didn't fuck Lily when she visited, so you get the boob job at beach. Slot 6.
All max stats excpet for Lily. Fucked her when she visited. Don't get boobjob at beach. Slot 5

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
omg.. what a amazing udpate! i only with that i have such wonderful friends as Lily and Debbie in real life <3

and about main plot... actually at this point it really doesnt matter who wrote letter or what monica has done... i could forgive anything to these girls :D

All max stats. Also didn't fuck Lily when she visited, so you get the boob job at beach. Slot 6.
Dunno how u did it but thank you :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I wonder who sent that damn email. The description matches Monica the most. Also Bella and Elaine both say Monica isn't who she really is. Also father's condtions also say to stay away from Monica and the sisters. Though I'd lose my main girl Jenna. I'd go live with Angel or Bella in that beach house. Although Bella is better imo. She actually knows what and who she wants. Unlike Katie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
omg.. what a amazing udpate! i only with that i have such wonderful friends as Lily and Debbie in real life <3

and about main plot... actually at this point it really doesnt matter who wrote letter or what monica has done... i could forgive anything to these girls :D

Dunno how u did it but thank you :D
There is a walkthrough.

Jun 14, 2018
Went into the update with low expectations since I read on here that there wasn't Monica content, but I was very nicely surprised by it. Enter a second MILF with Elaine and now the idea of an impending MILF-off to see which MILF reigns supreme is pretty exciting. Also Lily and Debbie are pretty great.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How about this: Monica cheated with the MC´s mother on his dad ... hence his fury towards the mother and Monica & his deperate "dying" wish to keep the MC alienated from Monica ... hahaha ... too fanciful??

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes