paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Lazy people ; Enough reading some post ago.... Phalzyr posted a new mod + Wt till Ch12
well sorry then. i have already read that post a while ago but still i'm just wondering if there is an actual walkthrough without a mod because ever since i played this game before i played it without the mod.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Well I made a myself out to be to be untruthful today. I said after episode 11 that I wouldn't play this game anymore. I have always played this game because of the relationship between Katie and the MC. In episode 11 they had changed Katie up so much that it just wasn't Katie anymore.
I thought about it a lot and decided that I like the game and Cheeky so much that I would just back up to a save to where I could end it with Katie. That is what I did and told her we were just friends. So I didn't get the park scene or sex with her.
I'm down to Debbie ,Bella, Angel and Lily now in that order.
So Cheeky I beg you to please not change the way they look i'm running out of options here..
Did i get something wrong? 0 Mommica content this version?
Is it so bad for U to get them all? (every Thing to build Needs time)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh honey, you haven't seen anything... keep playing so you can get to this update and you'll see why she's the best. Alpha as fuck.
I gotta be extra sneaky when playing these now. So I'm really behind and trying to catch up on updates lol
Dammit I wanted their first time to be special. :cry: I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: Mytez

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Than may u find a game were all Girls are the same ;)
I don't want a game where all the girls are the same . I just want to play a good game and this is a great one. I played this game because of Katie I really didn't care about any of the other girls. Then they went and gave her bigger breast and ass. Then in the park she was just being a total ass to the guy with the dog. At that point when it came down to having sex with her I didn't even want to. If something is not broken don't fix it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So did you finish the mod?
I still need to edit EP 12 to put incest in it... I will always be behind a bit after release as far as that goes... Right now though I am uploading all the files i need for my Elena's Renpy port... arggg so slow...

Reactions: CharleyT

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Tell you what - I just repeated the sex scenes with Bella and to my disturbance I discovered that the close-up images of Bella do look like the image of our murderous Leah-bitch ... you know the one from Acting lessons ... just that Bella has slightly darker hair ... but otherwise it gave me the creeps !!

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
I wanted to do this in review thread, but somehow i could not find button, so I am writing here.

Characters: 5/5. I think that there are some cliches, but Katie character is propably best character I found in any adult game until now.

Story: 4.4/5. Story is overall very good, only thing i dont like is that we dont know what time it is.

Renders: 4.4/5. You can propably find higher quality renders in game like Midnight paradise, Milfy city etc. But in the end, you dont really look at one picture for 10 minutes. I am glad that ChG gets nice balance between quality/quantity.

Animations: 4/5. Some if the animations have weird angles, and there isnt many of them. Not a deal breaker.

Overall my rating is 5/5, because ot Katie character. I mean her character is a bit unrealistic, but conversations with her are really funny, her renders are gorgeous and her story is trully great. Chemistry between her and MC -> 5/5. This game gets on my first place when it comes to story and character development.

As a fellow 9 year old this is my rating: "Very nice."

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes