Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I wanted to do this in review thread, but somehow i could not find button, so I am writing here.

Characters: 5/5. I think that there are some cliches, but Katie character is propably best character I found in any adult game until now.

Story: 4.4/5. Story is overall very good, only thing i dont like is that we dont know what time it is.

Renders: 4.4/5. You can propably find higher quality renders in game like Midnight paradise, Milfy city etc. But in the end, you dont really look at one picture for 10 minutes. I am glad that ChG gets nice balance between quality/quantity.

Animations: 4/5. Some if the animations have weird angles, and there isnt many of them. Not a deal breaker.

Overall my rating is 5/5, because ot Katie character. I mean her character is a bit unrealistic, but conversations with her are really funny, her renders are gorgeous and her story is trully great. Chemistry between her and MC -> 5/5. This game gets on my first place when it comes to story and character development.

As a fellow 9 year old this is my rating: "Very nice."
To write a Review is really easy :
Up in this page in the right side , where there are the stars point Review ,click at the number of stars you want to give to the game and it will open a pop-up window in which you can copy the review you wrote before .

I suggest you to make this for the post you wrote before , so for the other people will be a the possibility later in time to read your review

Reactions: Koniar

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I can't help but to wonder if it's possible to NOT have Debbie and Lily hook up? I sure as hell don't wanna share Lily with anybody, she's one of my top favorites and unfortunately Debbie isn't, even though she's not bad at all, I'm just not the sharing type at all xD
I second this. I thought Lily was going to be the chick that we would be boinking nonstop, but turn out that between the two she is the one who has a ton of depth. She seems like a genuine good person who wants MC for something serious, not like Debbie who only uses him for their mutual amusement. I don't think it will go that route because even tho she enjoyed kissing Debbie she was thinking about MC during it, so that makes me hopeful that she wont magically become a lesbian.

Let's hope the next update gives us the anticipated date with her, she's one of the best girls in the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can't help but to wonder if it's possible to NOT have Debbie and Lily hook up? I sure as hell don't wanna share Lily with anybody, she's one of my top favorites and unfortunately Debbie isn't, even though she's not bad at all, I'm just not the sharing type at all xD
Damn first Jenna dating other dudes and telling you to fuck off when you tell her not to but now we're forced to share Lily? :cautious:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
The third gold digger is the mother of the creep who date out with jenna and in fact this idiot is the hidden brother of the MC.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I second this. I thought Lily was going to be the chick that we would be boinking nonstop, but turn out that between the two she is the one who has a ton of depth. She seems like a genuine good person who wants MC for something serious, not like Debbie who only uses him for their mutual amusement. I don't think it will go that route because even tho she enjoyed kissing Debbie she was thinking about MC during it, so that makes me hopeful that she wont magically become a lesbian.

Let's hope the next update gives us the anticipated date with her, she's one of the best girls in the game.
Absolutely, she's incredibly hot, she's funny and endearing and legit smitten by MC and not only by his looks. She's also smarter than she lets on, she admitted this to MC but had him promise he won't tell anybody :p
Not having to share her and have her all to myself would be great, she's in my top 3 with Jenna and Jolina :p

Reactions: Mytez

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Loved this update, everything about it.

It was great on both my Jenna only play, and my everyone play. I'm glad that both choices at the end of the date with Jolina lead to her telling you about Dog-Boy so you could save Jenna. It would have pissed me off if you went home with Jolina only for something bad to happen to Jenna as a result.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn first Jenna dating other dudes and telling you to fuck off when you tell her not to but now we're forced to share Lily? :cautious:
I don't know if we're forced to share Lily or not, that's why I was asking and saying that I hope we can just keep her to ourselves, haha :p
And she, Jenna, didn't go on a date with that dude in a romantic sense at all, it wasn't a date-date, even if that creepy fucker thought it was, turns out she's Jolina's stalker, the Dog-Boy xD

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I feel like I just asked this same exact question in another thread recently, but I don't remember which one. Question is, are there repercussions for your choices in this story? I honestly feel like this story is absolutely set up to enjoy almost every encounter that comes your way (and there's a lot of them!).

The characters in the story are very likable and one can feel a little guilty at making commitments that don't seem to hold up well. Problem is, these are some pretty nice people that are lifelong friends (almost family).

Is this a YOLO type of game or is the author planning on dropping it all on your head eventually? What do you think?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I feel like I just asked this same exact question in another thread recently, but I don't remember which one. Question is, are there repercussions for your choices in this story? I honestly feel like this story is absolutely set up to enjoy almost every encounter that comes your way (and there's a lot of them!).

The characters in the story are very likable and one can feel a little guilty at making commitments that don't seem to hold up well. Problem is, these are some pretty nice people that are lifelong friends (almost family).

Is this a YOLO type of game or is the author planning on dropping it all on your head eventually? What do you think?
I think it was said that there will be a time, VERY soon that you may have to make some decisions who you'll end up with, or will you end up with anyone and just take the money or something, I don't know :p

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
@CheekyGimp @Phalzyr some very small issues I noticed in this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update just confirmed why this is my favourite game, keep up the good work!

Now I have to complete my Katie's only playthrough (which I guess will become my main one as soon as being a man-whore comes back to bite me in the arse).

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes