itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Change MC Name + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.0 (Gallery + Walkthrough)
Thanks a lot my man! Though when i try to type my name and press the enter button it does nothing and I cant proceed (both in your mod and the regular apk download). I now have to play as "NoName" -_- and when i change the name via the menu it does the same thing. Sorry for being a pain in the ass lol

Reactions: assman192

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
dedicate yourself to Debbie..she's the only honest one..now go marry that blonde pixie and have fun at the beachhouse(my story keeps changing constantly :p )
ya know..once you've run through potential theories in your head..read everything in the thread seeing other folks theories..you come to the only possible conclusion..Wanda is the only safe dame in the game...everyone else is a game of Clue :p
The problem with Wanda would be sooner or later she would find out you wasn't a part of any modeling agency. So its not only going to be bad that you screwed her but that you also screwed her over. If you think she had a bad attitude and mouth on her at first what would it be like after that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The problem with Wanda would be sooner or later she would find out you wasn't a part of any modeling agency. So its not only going to be bad that you screwed her but that you also screwed her over. If you think she had a bad attitude and mouth on her at first what would it be like after that.
she wont care at all..she's preggers with your baby and your now a millionaire..she LOVES TF outta you forEVER

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
she wont care at all..she's preggers with your baby and your now a millionaire..she LOVES TF outta you forEVER
Well if that's true you wouldn't have to worry about the money . If I remember correctly she said her parents are wealthy and she didn't have to work at all . She just wanted to be a model.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's quite possible Jenna is the games smartest moron. Ignores multiple warnings about the creepy bastard then goes on a date with him and wonders why creepy bastard turns out to be creepy.

Silly bint.

You can offer her a job for Monica so technically you ARE part of a modelling agency.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThunderRob

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
It's quite possible Jenna is the games smartest moron. Ignores multiple warnings about the creepy bastard then goes on a date with him and wonders why creepy bastard turns out to be creepy.

Silly bint.

You can offer her a job for Monica so technically you ARE part of a modelling agency.
I told Monica to pick Angel. I figured it wouldn't be the best idea to bring Wanda in with Monica struggling already . Didn't know how she would act and if Monica had tried her already.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I told Monica to pick Angel. I figured it wouldn't be the best idea to bring Wanda in with Monica struggling already . Didn't know how she would act and if Monica had tried her already.
i chose Wanda because i am not team-Monica anymore..i do not think i'm really team anyone now after playing so many routes and reading the thread so much...HAHAA..paranoia has kicked it :oops:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
i chose Wanda because i am not team-Monica anymore..i do not think i'm really team anyone now after playing so many routes and reading the thread so much...HAHAA..paranoia has kicked it :oops:
I understand that. It seems for every answer we get Cheeky gives us two more unanswered to talk about.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm not sure it was Cheeky"s original game plan. I think after he seen how we were all debating over it. He just started throwing fuel to the fire .:)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no..a good writer knows what his story can generate among fans..i think it is 100% on purpose...you do not accidently trip onto this stuff..well some do..then ruin everything..i think this is carefully crafted to have the effects it is having.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The plots got too many twists to have been made up on the spot, some of the threads were spun near the start.

It's been really well done so far. Be nice to know how the relationships will work at the end though. It's obvious he won't be able to have everyone.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah with the slim description given it could have been Bella or Elaine, possibly Monica but the hole in the Monica theory is that it went to multiple persons not just her, plus it would have to be someone with access to the MCs contact list. The only people that would have had access to say the MCs phone would have been Bella or Elaine while he was at the house prior to him getting kicked out and would have to be computer savvy enough to spoof his email to boot. Now I know this is a game and the images/backgrounds are sometimes stock but the setup in Elaine's room is more then the standard internet browser setup, I would put it on par with Jenna's system. So I am leaning towards Elaine being the one to set all this up, but that is betting on the fact she knew what the MCs restrictions would be, seeing how the Dad was a complete asshat I am betting he let Elaine in on the restriction for the MC and shes trying her best to make sure he forfeits his share. The wild card is 'Dizzy" the side chick, there is not enough to go on but seeing as Elaine would kill or castrate the Dad if she knew about her it is probably Bella, again possible she could set it up, not sure what her job was but possible its in IT and she could be the one as well, and the personality switch from not wanting to talk trash about Elaine to downright shoving her nose in it in this update and still trying to snuggle up with the MC would suggest that hers and possibly Elaine's conditions is to land the MC at least for either a period of time or to get him to sign something for them so they get their cut. /end conspiracy theory for now

I will say this is definitely one of the best games I have played and the best written. Keep up the good work @CheekyGimp. Bravo good sir.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Cheeky is a very creative writer . He proved that to me at the very begining of this game with the unique relationship between Katie and the MC . I also think he is one of the few who is creative enough to add something to the game as it goes along. I mean he did create it to start off with. Just my thoughts.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Katie is the one I started playing this game for . The unique relationship between her and the MC is something I had never seen in a game before. So for me the whole game it was only Katie I didn't care about any of the others. That was until episode 11 came out by then she had changed so much I didn't care anything about being with her. So I backed up to a save where I could end it with her. Now we are just friends.
I decided that I would help Monica with the photo shoot and chose Angel as the other model . I'm doing this in hopes that it will help Monica to get her family secure again and to pay them back for taking me in and all they have done for me. After that I hope I have the chance in the game to walk away from them.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i do not think any game has created as much speculation and theories like this game has ever..maybe MSMR comes close..but this is the speculation KING..lol
Perhaps, but I see you are also playing BaDIK, which currently has 220 pages of chatter after only two releases. Here, the main speculation is about one thing. There, there are several lines of speculation... not the least of which is whether the whole cast will go down in flames, like the Gods of Valhalla in Gotterdammerung.

I'm not saying that either game is better; they are both more than worthy.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes