botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Elaine is a bitch but I feel like Bella is gonna be the antagonist. Impersonating Monica at the cafe and sending bitchy emails from Elaines computer to MC could make sense. Then telling Elaine to hold back on contacting MC so she could put her claws into him meanwhile. It sure feels like shes playing a game of sorts.

Again, she was friendly to the MC, BEFORE anything in regards to money and wealth was known. He told Katie about her and had no negative word to say.
Also, how is a young woman impersonating the mom of someone who is probably just 5-8 younger than her?

It's not that I particularly like Bella, she seems boring, but I don't see any actual chance for her to be the antagonist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again, she was friendly to the MC, BEFORE anything in regards to money and wealth was known. He told Katie about her and had no negative word to say.
Also, how is a young woman impersonating the mom of someone who is probably just 5-8 younger than her?

It's not that I particularly like Bella, she seems boring, but I don't see any actual chance for her to be the antagonist.
That's how manipulative people act. They don't act bitchy, that's the opposite of manipulative.

Bella acts too nice, something is going on there.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I mean, Bella is obviously crazy. The fact that MC keeps going in raw dog and not pulling out is somewhat vexing.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The MC was young when he moved back in with his Dad and Elaine . So i'm sure Bella and him became friends at an early age . She really is the only friend he had there. I think they became close over the years and she had a crush on him. She let it out that she loved him in this episode and I really think she does. She might be as bad as people on here is making her out to be . But so far I just don't see it .

Reactions: hseigin

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If I'm a betting man, I lay my money on everyone MC can pull a "(joke/flirt)" with to be on Side Sexyfuntime (Monica family, coffee woman, Deb 'n Lil, Mr Zarrah) and everyone who doesn't get those lighthearted, silly options to be on Side Woodchipper.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
If I'm a betting man, I lay my money on everyone MC can pull a "(joke/flirt)" with to be on Side Sexyfuntime (Monica family, coffee woman, Deb 'n Lil, Mr Zarrah) and everyone who doesn't get those lighthearted, silly options to be on Side Woodchipper.
I had a sexy fun time with Bella . I guess since you didn't have her name included in that list she is headed to the wood chipper. I'm headed out to buy a lot of glue now can someone please make a diagram of how to put her back together while i'm gone. :)

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so im guessing , monica is the MC's real mother? haha

i hope the developer add gallery menu for this. to revisit the scenes.
No, his real mother is really dead. There is a mod that changes parts of the story to make it incest for those that want it though.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
No, his real mother is really dead. There is a mod that changes parts of the story to make it incest for those that want it though.
ne, i still like the main story, but its only a hunch, since there is a lot of twist in the story, so just maybe.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Are people forgetting that the 'gold digging borderline whores' label is the father's? I don't see him as a reliable judge of character.

So, maybe Elaine and the other beneficiary are not such bad guys; as the MC is not nearly the worthless individual and 'waster' the father paints him to be, in every sentence.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
You know atfirst I hate it then after seeing Elaine I think it's not too bad at all ,I want her more with scene

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Are people forgetting that the 'gold digging borderline whores' label is the father's? I don't see him as a reliable judge of character.

So, maybe Elaine and the other beneficiary are not such bad guys; as the MC is not nearly the worthless individual and 'waster' the father paints him to be, in every sentence.
Elaine willingly sexed down with the world's worst dad.

She's so rotten, it probably disqualifies her from being an organ donor.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I just don't know if Cheeky would have any intention of doing this in a thus far non-incest game, but what if only one of Katie/Jenna turns out to be your half sister?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just don't know if Cheeky would have any intention of doing this in a thus far non-incest game, but what if only one of Katie/Jenna turns out to be your half sister?
I can only speak for me personally but that would kill the game for me.

I'm not big on incest and Katie is one of my main play throughs with Lily and Deb and Jenna is my second. If either of those turned out to be related i'd be incredibly disappointed and that would be it for me.

I seriously hope that never happens. There is a mod for those that want incest, it's not needed in the game.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I can only speak for me personally but that would kill the game for me.

I'm not big on incest and Katie is one of my main play throughs with Lily and Deb and Jenna is my second. If either of those turned out to be related i'd be incredibly disappointed and that would be it for me.

I seriously hope that never happens. There is a mod for those that want incest, it's not needed in the game.
I think you're right. It's a high risk low reward twist at this point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you're right. It's a high risk low reward twist at this point.
Some people would probably go for it it's just incest does nothing for me and i've seen the "surprise, we're related" in so many books, films, tv shows and games it's cliche at this point.

I don't want to tell Cheeky how to run his own game especially over my own personal tastes so if that is what he decides to do I wouldn't slam him for it but it's not what i'd be hoping for.

Although if it came out that Monica had been sleeping with his dad while his mother was still alive, that could be a plot twist i'd get behind. See if the relationships survive that.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Phalzyr Do you know, if I have the current version of the game with the previous version of the mod (the one from yesterday) can I just overwrite with this version of the mod, or do I need a clean game?
Just copy and overwrite is fine.

Thanks but the link doesnt seem to exist anymore.
I updated it since that post... the current version will be at this post always

Reactions: itsyeboii

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Just got to this update.

One of the lines Elaine says is Bella stayed there to comfort her and didn't care that she'd lost her job.

Now, why wouldn't someone care if they had lost their job ... could it be because they are expecting a few million.

No, i'm not trolling now. There is something not quite right with the whole Bella scenario.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just got to this update.

One of the lines Elaine says is Bella stayed there to comfort her and didn't care that she'd lost her job.

Now, why wouldn't someone care if they had lost their job ... could it be because they are expecting a few million.

No, i'm not trolling now. There is something not quite right with the whole Bella scenario.
dedicate yourself to Debbie..she's the only honest one..now go marry that blonde pixie and have fun at the beachhouse(my story keeps changing constantly :p )
ya know..once you've run through potential theories in your head..read everything in the thread seeing other folks theories..you come to the only possible conclusion..Wanda is the only safe dame in the game...everyone else is a game of Clue :p

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes