• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thing is..i treat Jenna like i despise her..i should have had the option to ignore the fact she was on a date with Dog-Boy and go in and boink Blondie MacBulbousbumps..i mean..Jenna is in the minus for both stats..my MC would be fine letting her die..HAHAAA!!!

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
A new twist for all us twisters out there.
The Father said Elaine would kill him if she ever found out about the other woman. ( Makes you think that it has to be Bella)
Wait a minute could it be that the the other woman was possibly Elaines best friend ? (Jolina)
Could it be that Dog Boy ( Is actually not a stalker but Jolinas brother that stays out in front of the coffee shop to warn Jolina if Elaine is about to come inside. )
Jolina told us that there was only one person that used the computers. ( The first time the MC and Jenna went there they said all the computers was covered in dust and hadn't been used in awhile.)
Jolina told us she was a techie. So is Jenna but Jolina has a lot of common sense where Jenna doesn't.
Jenna goes to the coffee shop and convinces Jolina to go out with the MC. Jenna goes outside and the Dog Boy asks her out to a movie he knew she would like. (Setup) Because Jolina didn't want to tell her no and push the MC away.
Jolina and the MC go on a date.Just when things are getting interesting. ( Jolina just happens to mention the Dog Boy knowing the MC would run to protect Jenna) Ending the date.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
thing is..i treat Jenna like i despise her..i should have had the option to ignore the fact she was on a date with Dog-Boy and go in and boink Blondie MacBulbousbumps..i mean..Jenna is in the minus for both stats..my MC would be fine letting her die..HAHAAA!!!
if I could change one thing that annoys me in 99% of the games, I'd get rid of the childlishly stupid little sister trope who WILL throw herself at your dick no matter what you do. jenna is no exception, although I fear she's unremovable because of her role as the hacking wiz.

I keep shitting on her every chance I get to minimize further contact. but it's no use, she's got her dull stupid eyes on my dick and she's not taking a "NO!"

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I just finished this last nite from the party so it took awhile. (I still can't understand how you can fuck a girl then move to another and not smell like sex but still shoot a load...) Unreal but great!!!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes