itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I just edited my code again and made it so it always shows ok button and tested it on pc clicking ok and now it works for me, I'll upload it's uploading... try this version for me (make sure you click the ok button...)? sorry about making you dload it again wish I had an android to test on lol...
I just edited my code again and made it so it always shows ok button and tested it on pc clicking ok and now it works for me, I'll upload it's uploading... try this version for me (make sure you click the ok button...)? sorry about making you dload it again wish I had an android to test on lol...
No worries dude, it still does the same thing: Enter name -> press OK = no name entered set to default yada yada...

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know how the dev can make awesome girls like Debby, Katie and Jenna while also having "la creatura" Zarah exist. Insta skip on anything that has her on screen, like Jesus Christ almighty. I know its "to each their own" but Jo looks more than fine as an older woman, so why does Zarah look like that? Great game btw.

Reactions: Fundo

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This episode was amazing, the main plot advanced a little bit more, we finally meet Elaine ( and god she is hot, you better watch out Monica or i may change who is my favorite Milf), Jenna may have fucked the end of the date with Jo but she still is my favorite of the main ladies, Debbie and Lily always making my day better when they appear, that 69 was incredible, those two are now tied with Jenna in my favorites list, i dont know how they do this but with each episode the story just keep getting better.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any sex with the sisters in Episode 12? Or is it just the Hand Job from Jenna?

I'm kinda meh on this update. Bella was the only other interesting one

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Is it just me who still wonders about the house key which Elaine was about to get when she went out ? :unsure:
Or did I miss anything in between ?

Reactions: trippin

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
IIRC she said something like she was having the place cleaned and prepped for him...

thekira

Sep 15, 2018
is it me or some of the answers have (none) in front them, sometimes 3 or more, but sometimes they don't have it. First time playing the game. I download it from MEGA.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is it me or some of the answers have (none) in front them, sometimes 3 or more, but sometimes they don't have it. First time playing the game. I download it from MEGA.
Did you download my mod (possibly not overwritten everything)? It should on load fix that issue... but if not using my mod that shouldn't happen ever...

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes