Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The most interesting thing is: What do Elaine and the unknown gold digger have to do to earn the money?

We know that the MC has to have nothing to do with Monica and her girls.

If the lawyer was honest, then none of the 3 possible inheritors know what the other 2 have to do.
Otherwise logic would dictate that the Deadly Duo have to get the MC in Monica's knickers and keep him there.
:whistle:

Being a game involving us as players, it probably involves doing something with the MC.

I can imagine all sorts of things ……...
……….. but proving them to the lawyer might be tricky.
:unsure:

Reactions: botc76

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The most interesting thing is: What do Elaine and the unknown gold digger have to do to earn the money?

We know that the MC has to have nothing to do with Monica and her girls.

If the lawyer was honest, then none of the 3 possible inheritors know what the other 2 have to do.
Otherwise logic would dictate that the Deadly Duo have to get the MC in Monica's knickers and keep him there.
:whistle:

Being a game involving us as players, it probably involves doing something with the MC.

I can imagine all sorts of things ……...
……….. but proving them to the lawyer might be tricky.
:unsure:
How about: the third gold-digger aka Monica has to do everything in her powers to actually get into the pants of the MC ... that would certainly spice things up eh?!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really don't like it when people call Monica a gold-digger. I did not expect that I would grow so attached to her.

Of course giving her behaviour, her background, her daughters etc.. it makes absolute zero sense to think that she would do anything to harm the MC, but obviously people will suspect every character, no matter how ridiculous, while others defend those who clearly at best have questionable motivations.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I really don't like it when people call Monica a gold-digger. I did not expect that I would grow so attached to her.

Of course giving her behaviour, her background, her daughters etc.. it makes absolute zero sense to think that she would do anything to harm the MC, but obviously people will suspect every character, no matter how ridiculous, while others defend those who clearly at best have questionable motivations.
I agree with you I do not believe Monica is the fathers other woman. I don't she her as a MILF as you do. I see her more as a Mom figure.I always have and always will think Jolina is the Fathers other woman until the truth is revealed and proves me wrong.I don't believe its just a coincident the way Cheeky wrote "Coffee-Shop Girl" in the OP there has to be something there that hasn't been revealed yet.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I agree with you I do not believe Monica is the fathers other woman. I don't she her as a MILF as you do. I see her more as a Mom figure.I always have and always will think Jolina is the Fathers other woman until the truth is revealed and proves me wrong.I don't believe its just a coincident the way Cheeky wrote "Coffee-Shop Girl" in the OP there has to be something there that hasn't been revealed yet.
angel ... she mentions how much of a clutz, she is....

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I just edited my code again and made it so it always shows ok button and tested it on pc clicking ok and now it works for me, I'll upload it's uploading... try this version for me (make sure you click the ok button...)? sorry about making you dload it again wish I had an android to test on lol...
I just edited my code again and made it so it always shows ok button and tested it on pc clicking ok and now it works for me, I'll upload it's uploading... try this version for me (make sure you click the ok button...)? sorry about making you dload it again wish I had an android to test on lol...
No worries dude, it still does the same thing: Enter name -> press OK = no name entered set to default yada yada...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes