Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Third participant in the will has to be Bella or Jolina.

Also nobody seems to have thought about whether Monica's secret is …………….

………………. that she had an affair with the MC's mother.

Now that would have really pissed off the Dad.
;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Third participant in the will has to be Bella or Jolina.

Also nobody seems to have thought about whether Monica's secret is …………….

………………. that she had an affair with the MC's mother.

Now that would have really pissed off the Dad.
;)
i'm on board with Bi-Monica..would make a lot of sense what with Zarah seeming to be so into the idea of a threesome..almost likes she knows something? :eek:

Reactions: botc76

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ren'py games saves are stored in another area as backup..install 12 and your saves should be there fine..unless you wiped your system or are on a new system..
Damnit, Rob, stop being so helpful! :ROFLMAO:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Been reading the past twenty pages... loving the theories, however if the Bella is the evil one in the story comes true, I will be very disappointed, as she is easily the best female in the entire game for me... Both in looks and personality.

I honestly prefer it to be Monica, I think she is hot but she has that one quality I hate (due to fans of it)... the whole "she looks realistically her age"... yeah what the fuck ever... while I immediately thought of her when Jolina gave the description, part of me was thinking "Jolina your are a kind soul, being very generous with the age of that woman"... as someone else said Monica to me also looks like she is knocking at the door to her 60's... 55 at the youngest... or she had one hell of a shit life to age that badly...

Also Elaine was hot, I hope she is sincere as my MC wants to dick her like a madman !

I also hope we can either eventually tame Katie, or punch her in the ovaries (at least once)... she is so abrasive sometimes... and to make it worse unlike Leah from Freeloading Family... Katie is putting on an act, we saw in the park conversation when the MC told her to "knock it off, or I will slap the shit out of you", that she has a far more interesting and likable personality under her lameass alpha-bitch personality...

mccoppin

Jun 21, 2017
I was getting an error when loading the gallery. I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall. Now it errors during install. Any advice?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella makes the most sense being the sister in law afterall, I think it's why she has a strong affection for the MC she reminds him of the Father or she is a damn good actress.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Damn, now I want the "Respected User to Excess STFU Rob" badge under my name!
thanks(or no thanks depending how you look at it)to my life situation..i can be here ALOT..helping folks..interacting..giving off positive vibes and such...am REALLY trying to cut back on my off-topic..but that is REALLY hard for me..but i'm trying..honest..lol..and because i've so much time also joined the beta team of a popular game seen on this forum..and am a Moderator for the discord channel of who i think will be the next great dev...so..ya..i cant stop being helpful..plus..i was finally let in by a mod as to why i got my sparkle name and badge and now i feel even more inclined to make sure i properly earn it.
also..Katie Jenna Monica..sex..someones preggers(there..on topic ;) )

Reactions: botc76

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
however if the Bella is the evil one in the story comes true
My first thought after MC went back up to "visit" with her was that she was the bad guy. That seems more clear when MC went to see Elaine. Bella's character seems like a total psychopath. Pretty sure she will end up being "Dizzy" and she is trying to get all the money for herself. That's why she didnt care she lost her job.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My first thought after MC went back up to "visit" with her was that she was the bad guy. That seems more clear when MC went to see Elaine. Bella's character seems like a total psychopath. Pretty sure she will end up being "Dizzy" and she is trying to get all the money for herself. That's why she didnt care she lost her job.
she did seem upset at being "friendzoned" if you choose that route...like she was expecting you to go for it immediately...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes