kile

Aug 18, 2016
You uh... You're not having a stroke are you?
Did you finally realise you were needlessly being dick-ish to the wrong person?
No stroke, sorry to disappoint.
Nope, just realized that ur not worth my time, midway my reply.
Take care.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nope, just realized that ur not worth my time
Yet you responded...:ROFLMAO:

It's ok sweety-pie, I won't hold it against you;)

but I think we derailed the conversation on this misunderstanding enough lol...
A tad, but touching on your previous post (probably winding up here before you can do any patching), I think it might be an idea if this thread would get temp-locked on release day, just long enough for a "ready" version to be uploaded here. It would also help cut down on the oft-repeated "link?/link when?/When is it released?" spam on the day.
(I remember that being done for Big Brother each month because the thread would go nuts each on release day with all the incessant spam questions.)

Last edited:

kile

Aug 18, 2016
Yet you responded...:ROFLMAO:

It's ok sweety-pie, I won't hold it against you;)
its hard telling someone theyre not worth your time without responding to them, its a simple concept.
walk it off dawg

not replying to you anymore, type whatever makes u feel superior.

have a nice life

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just in case he can't give update before flying out, we hit a setback on renders delaying it enough that he can't get it all together before his flight :( However we will continue working on it while he is on his trip and possibly work more into the episode before releasing it when he gets back. He will give an official status update on his patreon site when he is able. Sorry for the delay.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just in case he can't give update before flying out, we hit a setback on renders delaying it enough that he can't get it all together before his flight :( However we will continue working on it while he is on his trip and possibly work more into the episode before releasing it when he gets back. He will give an official status update on his patreon site when he is able. Sorry for the delay.
It's quite alright, I only wish him a safe trip and come back in one piece

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Delayed until early July. They're going to add some scenes to the release to make up for it.

Not a big deal though, and I appreciate the effort you guys put in to try and get it done. Looking forward to the release whenever it's ready in July.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The trip would cause a delay anyway. So if we wait a bit longer for this release or the next doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Bad News
Folks,

I regret to inform you that I will not be able to get Episode 13 released before I fly out, so I will have to postpone until early June. I'm getting on a plane in an hour, so I'll send further details once I get back online. I know it's shit, but sometimes real life gets in the way of the development. I try my best to not let my real life (social or professional) impact on the game, but sometimes it's just unavoidable.
We came very close to getting it ready for this morning. Based on script length and artwork quantity, we definitely have a decent sized episode, but it is still disjointed and needs a lot of editing, but unfortunately I'm out of time.
I was considering doing a patch-up job and releasing it as "beta" version, but I decided against it as I don't want to release something that could be riddled with errors, that doesn't flow together as a complete episode and would look way too rushed.
I'll make sure that we make up for the postponement by adding extra quantity to the release when it finally comes out (And I'll add a Jenna scene).

Apologies...

Apologies.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Just last week I fully expected the update to be released at the end of June or early July. I've got excited at the prospect of an early release but I honestly can't say I'm disappointed. It'll come out after 6 weeks since the last update instead of 5, which is normal for this game and still a low update time compared to most other games. This game has one of the best track-record.

It's amazing how the delay's news has been received with support by the community. Just compere this thread with others like Summertime Saga, Milfy City or Waifu Academy (just to cite some I follow) you'll see 80% of the comments are people bitching about the update time, even when there's no delay.

Reactions: B2B2 and HyponoHypi

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
From Patreon:

Bad News
Folks,

I regret to inform you that I will not be able to get Episode 13 released before I fly out, so I will have to postpone until early June. I'm getting on a plane in an hour, so I'll send further details once I get back online. I know it's shit, but sometimes real life gets in the way of the development. I try my best to not let my real life (social or professional) impact on the game, but sometimes it's just unavoidable.
We came very close to getting it ready for this morning. Based on script length and artwork quantity, we definitely have a decent sized episode, but it is still disjointed and needs a lot of editing, but unfortunately I'm out of time.
I was considering doing a patch-up job and releasing it as "beta" version, but I decided against it as I don't want to release something that could be riddled with errors, that doesn't flow together as a complete episode and would look way too rushed.
I'll make sure that we make up for the postponement by adding extra quantity to the release when it finally comes out (And I'll add a Jenna scene).

Apologies...

Apologies.
Extra Jenna scene, all is good. :D

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's amazing how the delay's news has been received with support by the community. Just compere this thread with others like Summertime Saga, Milfy City or Waifu Academy (just to cite some I follow) you'll see 80% of the comments are people bitching about the update time, even when there's no delay.
I can only speak for myself, but Cheeky is one of maybe a handful of devs around here that has earned my respect to a degree that I am fine with giving him my patience and understanding when things don't go as planned.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just last week I fully expected the update to be released at the end of June or early July. I've got excited at the prospect of an early release but I honestly can't say I'm disappointed. It'll come out after 6 weeks since the last update instead of 5, which is normal for this game and still a low update time compared to most other games. This game has one of the best track-record.

Because we believe in him and we love a lot his wonderful game... It will be hard more time without Katie but the wait makes a game more beautiful

kile

Aug 18, 2016
Well, ppl love the game and the dev didnt have any major fuckups so far. The updates are good/great, sometimes amazing.
Its not rly a mystery why ppl are more accepting of the delays...

That being said these past 3-4 months its noting but delays and excuses(tho they deliver eventually), i hope cheeky/team picks it up coz ive seen this pattern tooooo many times :(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes