Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So let me get this straight, thanks to the delaying we will have a Jenna scene? man.. i never thought a delay would get me so happy like this one did :cool:
Yeah it will be nice to actually get more out of Jenna this time especially after what happened last time with dog boy.

Reactions: smokebox

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
That extra Jenna scene better be her sunbathing. It's time for Jenna to wear bikini, and bonus points if Katie made an appearance in that scene too.

In comparison to Monica (tied to the business story) and Katie (tied to the three amigos gang), I like it that Jenna seems to have freedom in her storyline. The focus is still Jolina but Jenna is more individualistic with her going to Elaine's house, going to the museum, etc that it's more of an MC+Jenna kind of thing. However, I do feel that it got a bit stale when it comes to the bedroom scenes that I wish her plot moves away from the bedroom (unless it's for something really sexual).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That extra Jenna scene better be her sunbathing. It's time for Jenna to wear bikini, and bonus points if Katie made an appearance in that scene too.

In comparison to Monica (tied to the business story) and Katie (tied to the three amigos gang), I like it that Jenna seems to have freedom in her storyline. The focus is still Jolina but Jenna is more individualistic with her going to Elaine's house, going to the museum, etc that it's more of an MC+Jenna kind of thing. However, I do feel that it got a bit stale when it comes to the bedroom scenes that I wish her plot moves away from the bedroom (unless it's for something really sexual).
I agree, it'd be nice to see them have some sort of intimacy outside of the MC's bedroom. The voyeurism as a turn on thing has been done three times (once in the closet, twice on the laptop), time to move on. He is also going to have start working the girls toward the idea of "Sharing is Caring" if he ever hopes to get Monica to not freak about him seducing her daughters. Both of them will have to be united and on his side.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I agree, it'd be nice to see them have some sort of intimacy outside of the MC's bedroom. The voyeurism as a turn on thing has been done three times (once in the closet, twice on the laptop), time to move on. He is also going to have start working the girls toward the idea of "Sharing is Caring" if he ever hopes to get Monica to not freak about him seducing her daughters. Both of them will have to be united and on his side.
It's totally not up to me, but if it were, the way I'd go about it would be to firstly introduce Jenna's change of behavior to the family (a simple sunbathing at the pool with Katie, or going out to go shopping with Monica/Katie and choosing somewhat revealing clothes, etc), and then the family accepting that she has changed.

This would establish her new character (no longer shy anti-social girl) which would open up the way to do far more things in the future. She is the wildcard character that could easily be included in many different things. A few examples of future possibilities:
1. Inserting Jenna into a plot with the three amigos which would change the dynamic of the interaction between characters.
2. Jenna as a model to help Monica. This could evolve into Jenna modeling with MC as a pair, and then Monica suspecting something going on between them.
3. Jenna being peacekeeper between Katie and Bella when the two families got together.
etc etc

There are so many things that can be done with Jenna as a character that it feels like doing her a disservice if we continue keeping her in the bedroom. She has grown, she has changed, it's time to unleash Jenna into the wild wild world.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You've to keep in mind all the possible scenario already in the game though. If the MC didn't romance Jenna she doesn't really change that much.
If the MC didn't romance Jenna (and her staying the same as shy anti-social person), then obviously there's less need for Jenna scene in that path. Simply keep her holed up in her room and stay out of others' way.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I might not be the right person to say this since Jenna is my favorite character, but why someone wouldn't date her? i agree that it will be nice seeing her doing new stuff and outside the MC bedroom but her character development is one of the bests so far.

• Love
Reactions: Page11

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
but why someone wouldn't date her?
I'm dating her, but I guess being too naive/closeted. Probably thinking about why should you bother with her when you have a plethora of ladies ready to get with MC without having to change them completely.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If the MC didn't romance Jenna (and her staying the same as shy anti-social person), then obviously there's less need for Jenna scene in that path. Simply keep her holed up in her room and stay out of others' way.
At the moment the game doesn't really have any path. You simply skip or get a run-down version of the scene involving the girls you didn't romance.
If Jenna has to become the catalist of the story going forward (as in your example), then we need another catalist in case she isn't romanced. That means to double the scenes and double the work.

I'm not saying it's not gonna happen, just that it's not that easy. :p

I might not be the right person to say this since Jenna is my favorite character, but why someone wouldn't date her?
Katie is my favourite character out of ALL of the games I've ever played. I've two main saves, one with a manwhore MC and one with Katie only. Also I don't think this is an harem type of game and I don't expect an harem ending.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm dating her, but I guess being too naive/closeted. Probably thinking about why should you bother with her when you have a plethora of ladies ready to get with MC without having to change them completely.
Honestly?? this is one of the things that i like about her character, since we have a lot of girls that are locked and loaded and ready to go ,its nice to have at least one that is more harder to get, sometimes slow burn is also nice.

I don't think this is an harem type of game and I don't expect an harem ending.
I think Cheeky already said that it won't be a harem, but i like to see all the content so until the shit hit the fence i am going full manwhore, when it does then i will start doing separate routes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Cheeky already said that it won't be a harem, but i like to see all the content so until the shit hit the fence i am going full manwhore, when it does then i will start doing separate routes
That's what I'm on gotta have them all :D but each update I'm half expecting it to explode and explain myself :LOL: shame that it won't be a harem we end up with I'd have all the milfs in mine and I'd make a few more milfs out of Katie and Lily :p

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That being said these past 3-4 months its noting but delays and excuses(tho they deliver eventually), i hope cheeky/team picks it up coz ive seen this pattern tooooo many times :(
I haven't caused any delay myself so can't pick it up more than I have been doing. Not sure how much longer delays would be if I hadn't been added to team. Hopefully Cheek's RL settles down... He always seems so busy to me hehe.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
Alright... I'ma keep it real with you chief, Jenna is by FAR my favorite character in this game. Just the idea of being responsible for her rescue from her reclusive personality and character just does it for me. Helping her go from Hermit to BOMBSHELL is the greatest feeling ever. I found myself genuinely excited every time she pushed herself to be more out there, every jump in confidence and every new stage of comfort with the MC. Not to mention she is one of the best looking models in the game as well. Plus, the dating route with her is really cute and adorable as well. She's a little clingy, but a nice kind of clingy that feels like she genuinely cherishes and loves the crap out of the MC. One could just feel how much she does not want to lose him under any circumstances, and it warms my heart. Now I'm just waiting for the update where she warms MC's dong and all will be right with the world.

Hagggas

Dec 31, 2018
Damn Monica is such a tease she grabs my dick and then tells me not to do anything or we will get caught smh

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
That is one of the reasons I like her so much. While there is that element of the challenge, and having to put in the work to get the reward. It's honestly more that she is just an awesome person, with an incredible body too... which, in my opinion, is the best looking in the whole game. A hot geek, can't ask for more.

I have one play through with all, and one with only her.

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If Jenna has to become the catalist of the story going forward (as in your example), then we need another catalist in case she isn't romanced. That means to double the scenes and double the work.
I never said that Jenna is the catalyst of the story going forward. I said that after her change (if you romanced her), then she could easily be inserted in many different storyline because of her freedom in character.

At the moment the game doesn't really have any path. You simply skip or get a run-down version of the scene involving the girls you didn't romance.
Sure, but eventually the game will have to have different paths because that's the nature of the story with choices. And if you're really worried about paths, then run-down version could easily be made (e.g.: go shopping but skip the actual choosing clothes and immediately return to home, and change the dialogue into Monica/Katie complaining that Jenna whinged about going home too much so everyone had to go home quickly before they could really shop)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
While there is that element of the challenge, and having to put in the work to get the reward.
That's more or less why Katie, Jenna and Lily are my main girls. All of the girls are gorgeous, since they are obviously designed to be visualy appealing, but in contrast to Zarah, Bella and Debbie who instantly jump onto MC's dick; the first three take a lot of effort to get close to, they don't want MC for casual sex, they want him as a future partner, and that makes them way more attractive.

From those three, to me Katie is the best of them, I love her banter with MC and how tough and fragile she can be, at times she feels more than Jenna. I'm really hating the three amigas plot tho. It looks like it's going to an eventual foursome, which will diminish her supposed "love" for MC, since no woman in her right mind would share her man and risk losing him.

Reactions: Uriel ☁
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes