Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Problem with that, a1, is that they've already moved past that in a couple of scenes. Certainly Monica, but also Katie and even, just recently, Jenna.

So, yeah, I'm fine with slow, but, with Monica at least, touching has to be the next step. It just doesn't need to be "major" touching.

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
I really like the game and the new update although I missed the last scene. It would have been nice to know from the start that there are lust- and relationship-points :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Problem with that, a1, is that they've already moved past that in a couple of scenes. Certainly Monica, but also Katie and even, just recently, Jenna.

So, yeah, I'm fine with slow, but, with Monica at least, touching has to be the next step. It just doesn't need to be "major" touching.
Jenna was more of a friend like kiss that went a little bit to far but can be dialed back to play out the story/dating more.
Katie is just playful and did not mind a little grabass and still this to can be dialed back some until after the party when they do more sensual like kissing in front of the shit-for-brains (I forgot there names).
As for Monica she was still kinda drunk and maybe it can go a little farther now and should be the first to go more sooner than later.

Still its a great story anyway it goes.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great. Most response seem to be in line with where I want it to go, so no changes to my original plan... Thanks folks!
And just for the record, I'm not going to zigzag the plot every time I get feedback one way or the other. I have a solid plan and will stick to it for the most part. The feedback helps, because if / when my plan starts completely deviating from what the majority of players/ fans want, then I think I should listen and reel it back in. I want the slow burn but don't want it to be too slow that pisses people off (e.g. lots of negative feedback about recent DMD updates for that reason). And the minor characters can help out with quicker gratification. And telling one or two to fuck off is part of the fun, while still leaving enough characters to have some shenanigans ....

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Great. Most response seem to be in line with where I want it to go, so no changes to my original plan... Thanks folks!
While I am in line with what most are saying, building from where you were

Monica - mutual rubbing, maybe a little clothed grinding and/or some topless action
Jenna - more physicality, kissing on the lips as a hello, a little hugging here and there
Katie - bang her 6 ways from Tuesday....err I mean, some more grab ass and tension building until the party, then having to prove themselves to Natasha and shit-for-brains. Oh and not forgetting some more gym sessions.
Her from next door - I had great pleasure in telling her to be quiet and to get on with it >:)
Lily and Debbie - my brain is getting a little dark here....but it involves teaching Katie how to train them....

All said and done, your response, unless you see something that really clicks with your original plan, should always be "no changes to my original plan...".
No matter what I would like to see for the characters, I want to read your story, not mine. If I really want to tell mine, I could always do a mod.
And yes I love devs that interact on the forum, but #crack of the whip# "BACK TO WORK!!"

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Finished version 06, is there any payoff from removing Monica's garment? I was refused because the stats were too low. Is it worthwhile to start from the beginning to get that scene?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Heck, it missed my ass that searching for spiders and Big Brother.. played that one so long ago that I completly erased that useless event but necessary.. I would be glad if somebody else made a game that continued Big Brother but not with original dev.. he just searched for occoasion to drop that game. Shame, it had something good in it.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Finished version 06, is there any payoff from removing Monica's garment? I was refused because the stats were too low. Is it worthwhile to start from the beginning to get that scene?
I replayed one scene with her(last one), not whole game. So try that first, be more direct with her and your compliments. Come in with boxers on and all things should go well

It is propably lust points of this scene, like you align it well eanough it will end well, if you did something wrong. Then it will end early

Besides that I hope that dev implemented lust points for scenes only in which they matter, after said scene they go down to 0.. or point 1 for future scenes. Love is what will build up with time so it should never go down.. and when we hurt girls(hope it never happen) said heart will have a broken symbol. That way we will need to patch it up and we will regain all previous points.. or something like that

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It is propably lust points of this scene, like you align it well eanough it will end well, if you did something wrong. Then it will end early
@CheekyGimp went through this in the last few pages - if one or other or a combination is high enough you can remove her stockings.
Me? I just went Shift+O, MonicaL = 30 ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here you all go all the cheat codes so far for all the women in the game.

xxx is the number you want, I started each one at 10 but you must wait till you get a point in game before you use the cheat.
(Caps are a must.)

Debbie = xxx
DebbieL = xxx

Jenna = xxx
JennaL = xxx

Jolina = xxx
JollinaL = xxx

Katie = xxx
KatieL = xxx

Lily = xxx
LilyL = xxx

Monica = xxx
MonicaL = xxx

Zarah = xxx (Mine is -2)
ZarahL = xxx

@wep @TCMS @UncleVT

Could one of you post this on the first post please.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes