Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I couldn't help but stop at "Incest + Tutorial Mod"... is any family still alive or Will Monica be the "new" mother?.. I must stop looking for incest in the Renpy games.
If you play with the incest mod, it makes Monica your mother and Katie and Jenna your sisters. It does not add any new characters.

• Love
Reactions: Red469

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I couldn't help but stop at "Incest + Tutorial Mod"... is any family still alive or Will Monica be the "new" mother?.. I must stop looking for incest in the Renpy games.
It's not an incest game. The mod makes i an incest game but no, Monica isn't supposed to be the mother, his mother is dead and now so is his dad. He has no living relatives.

The mod alters the story because it was never meant to be incest.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
It's not an incest game. The mod makes i an incest game but no, Monica isn't supposed to be the mother, his mother is dead and now so is his dad. He has no living relatives.

Yes. This is not an incest game. The mod alters relationships and changes very small amounts of the story, almost solely limited to Monica's relationship with the Father and the circumstances of the divorce. This is why it is a mod, and not an official "patch". It is not as simple as just changing certain words for others.

Reactions: Red469

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019

In the 2D world, you can't check if you're a child or not. Haven't I seen a adn(?

Renaming a character is enough :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who is looking forward to this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cum on, Eileen, oh I swear what he means
At this moment, you mean everything
You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah, cum on, Eileen

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Mmmm... And where exactly is Incest in this Game? O_O
Original game don`t have incest in it, but with the MOD, Moms best friend comes to Mom and her daughters comes your sisters !!!! Mod is downloadable at the OP !!!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked
Episode 14 Overview ($5+ Patrons)
Folks,
Just a brief overview of what we have planned for Episode 14. As usual, there'll be no major spoilers but if you want the episode to be a complete surprise then please stop reading.....
... I mean it....
...couldn't help yourself, huh?
So current plans.... And bear in mind these are just plans. As we flesh out each scene it will become more apparent what we can/cannot fit into a single episode (without taking 4 months to produce), so as usual we start off very ambitious and then get more realistic (panicky) as the weeks go by without an update...
So coming to this episode: MC will meet Elaine again and she may or may not have some keys for our young hero. Keys to a beach house? Keys to her heart? Keys to her Victorian chastity belt? You'll just have to wait to see!
Jenna will also make an appearance (and current plans is that she'll make more than one). We might even get her out the pool if you are all very good boys/girls......
Monica will most certainly make an appearance and we expect for the photo-shoot to happen in this episode. And maybe more......
As far as screen time goes, these three probably take the starring role in this episode with Monica/Jenna taking the lead and Elaine following after.
Expect to see the following ladies also (depending on your choices): Wanda, Zarah, Angel, Jolina & Bella. But these will most definitely be smaller parts than the aforementioned trio and (you horny dogs) don't be expecting to bang all of these characters in a single episode....
The MC is already bordering on SuperHero status, but banging 7 ladies over two days? That would just be unrealistic. And everything so far has been completely realistic and not at all far fetched (***snigger***) so I don't want to change that. Thinking 3 or 4 naughty scenes should be enough for ya....
Teaser pics coming soon.....

Episode 14 teaser - Elaine
Have you guessed what keys you're getting? View attachment 354265
Monica :love::love::love::love::love:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Unlocked
Episode 14 Overview ($5+ Patrons)
Folks,
Just a brief overview of what we have planned for Episode 14. As usual, there'll be no major spoilers but if you want the episode to be a complete surprise then please stop reading.....
... I mean it....
...couldn't help yourself, huh?
So current plans.... And bear in mind these are just plans. As we flesh out each scene it will become more apparent what we can/cannot fit into a single episode (without taking 4 months to produce), so as usual we start off very ambitious and then get more realistic (panicky) as the weeks go by without an update...
So coming to this episode: MC will meet Elaine again and she may or may not have some keys for our young hero. Keys to a beach house? Keys to her heart? Keys to her Victorian chastity belt? You'll just have to wait to see!
Jenna will also make an appearance (and current plans is that she'll make more than one). We might even get her out the pool if you are all very good boys/girls......
Monica will most certainly make an appearance and we expect for the photo-shoot to happen in this episode. And maybe more......
As far as screen time goes, these three probably take the starring role in this episode with Monica/Jenna taking the lead and Elaine following after.
Expect to see the following ladies also (depending on your choices): Wanda, Zarah, Angel, Jolina & Bella. But these will most definitely be smaller parts than the aforementioned trio and (you horny dogs) don't be expecting to bang all of these characters in a single episode....
The MC is already bordering on SuperHero status, but banging 7 ladies over two days? That would just be unrealistic. And everything so far has been completely realistic and not at all far fetched (***snigger***) so I don't want to change that. Thinking 3 or 4 naughty scenes should be enough for ya....
Teaser pics coming soon.....

Episode 14 teaser - Elaine
Have you guessed what keys you're getting? View attachment 354265
Idgaf about that bitch Elaine
View attachment Original Tell them to bring me my money meme (Template).mp4

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes