Totally different...
You know in VN land anyone who looks over 20 is a 'MILF'
I don't make the rules...

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to ask this, right now i am doing the last thing to end the EP13.
I use the walkthrough, but look like that in the walk is missing something.

I am right after Monica BJ. MC's is in his room and call Angel for the photo thing. So as the walk say... i flirt with her and ask her about the photo thing. But... after MC wanna cal also Wanda and... the walk do not say anything about wanda so i am confuse. Do i need to call her? Or not?

I mean the walk say this after Monica BJ

Flirt (AR+1 and AL+1)
Compliment (AR+2)
Reassure her (AR+2)
Compliment her (AR+1)
Flirt (AL+1)
Drop ex
Flirt / joke (AR+1 and AL+1)
You have a great body! (AR+1)
Kiss her (AL+1)
Open mouth (AL+2)
Use tongue (AL+2)
You look stunning! (AR+1 and AL+1)
I want to exploit you (AR+1 and AL+1)
Compliment / Sexual (AR+3 and AL+3)
They're perfect! (AR+2 and AL+2)
Grab them (AL+2)
Way better! (AR+2 and AL+2)
Good enough to eat (AR+3 and AL+3)
Change position
Tell her (AR+5)
Pull out OR Cum inside her (Pull out is the better since it gives both +5 to L/R, Cum inside her gives both +3 to L/R)
Joke / Compliment (AR+2 and AL+2)
Stare (AL+2)

So see that all the point go toward Angel, i presume that i do not need to call also Wanda... right?

Thank you

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Guys sorry to ask this, right now i am doing the last thing to end the EP13.
I use the walkthrough, but look like that in the walk is missing something.

I am right after Monica BJ. MC's is in his room and call Angel for the photo thing. So as the walk say... i flirt with her and ask her about the photo thing. But... after MC wanna cal also Wanda and... the walk do not say anything about wanda so i am confuse. Do i need to call her? Or not?

I mean the walk say this after Monica BJ

Flirt (AR+1 and AL+1)
Compliment (AR+2)
Reassure her (AR+2)
Compliment her (AR+1)
Flirt (AL+1)
Drop ex
Flirt / joke (AR+1 and AL+1)
You have a great body! (AR+1)
Kiss her (AL+1)
Open mouth (AL+2)
Use tongue (AL+2)
You look stunning! (AR+1 and AL+1)
I want to exploit you (AR+1 and AL+1)
Compliment / Sexual (AR+3 and AL+3)
They're perfect! (AR+2 and AL+2)
Grab them (AL+2)
Way better! (AR+2 and AL+2)
Good enough to eat (AR+3 and AL+3)
Change position
Tell her (AR+5)
Pull out OR Cum inside her (Pull out is the better since it gives both +5 to L/R, Cum inside her gives both +3 to L/R)
Joke / Compliment (AR+2 and AL+2)
Stare (AL+2)

So see that all the point go toward Angel, i presume that i do not need to call also Wanda... right?

Thank you
Wanda is your choice, call her if you want to include her.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At this point i just want to see hiw rhe photoshoot works out with Wanda. Not a fan of angel so i am hoping qe can avoid her
Shame we couldn't get one of the other girls to do it like Katie or Lilly they'd have been perfect for the job.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Shame we couldn't get one of the other girls to do it like Katie or Lilly they'd have been perfect for the job.
It's understandable why Monica wouldn't want either of her daughters doing it. At least with Wanda we'll be able to further corrupt her for more fun.

Reactions: Freezer14

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm wondering if its just me or if everyone else is having the same problem. Lily is probably my top favorite character in the series so I was fairly excited that we get some real one on one time with her in this episode, but for most of her recent scenes (especially the shower one) I either get a black screen with "Image not found" or I get a scene but it will still pop up something similar to "Image 'Vid13S1_L_7' not found." letting me know that I'm still missing some scenes.
Now my question is, is this just me or is this also affecting other players?
If this issue is affecting others than is this a bug, or are the images something meant to be included in the next update?
Any kind of clarification would be greatly appreciated.
No problems for me - everything was fine...
Maybe download again?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm wondering if its just me or if everyone else is having the same problem. Lily is probably my top favorite character in the series so I was fairly excited that we get some real one on one time with her in this episode, but for most of her recent scenes (especially the shower one) I either get a black screen with "Image not found" or I get a scene but it will still pop up something similar to "Image 'Vid13S1_L_7' not found." letting me know that I'm still missing some scenes.
Now my question is, is this just me or is this also affecting other players?
If this issue is affecting others than is this a bug, or are the images something meant to be included in the next update?
Any kind of clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Are you using one of the mods? Try downloading it again and see if you have the same issues. I haven't run into them at all, but I think I've seen other people complaining of something similar, with the fix being a fresh download.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At least on the bright side with this game all the girls are pretty much a love option unlike a certain individual from another game which they made a cameo from although they sure do love to tease it on that other game :rolleyes::p

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes