Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Midweek update
Hey folks,

Just wanted to give a brief update and post a couple of teaser pics for the relevant patron tiers....
As mentioned previously the new norm for episode length has been increased as per episode 12 & 13 (over 4K lines versus the previous average of 2600) and (also as previously mentioned) this increases our dev time to an average of approx 1.5 months. We plan on sticking with this episode length / dev time formula for Episode 14 also (i.e. longer episodes spaced 1.5 months apart), so expected release date should be approx the 3rd week of this month.
We've been down a member of the team for the duration of Episode 14 development as real life got in the way for one of our twisted trio, so Episode 14 will be completed by the dastardly duo of Aeilion and I. So far this hasn't impacted progress -so at this stage in the development we're still on track (Over 2600 lines completed and all non-game related personal plans for evenings and weekends have been cancelled).

Thanks a lot for all of the support and feel free to offer comments / questions / concerns & inputs below or via private message.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 14 overview update ($5+)
No major updates to report regarding Episode content. The good news is that so far I haven't cut any of the planned scenes from this episode so we should still have a similar overview as per my previous post a while back:

But just an FYI.... Monica & Jenna feature heavily in this episode, so if you're a fan of these two then you should enjoy episode 14. If you're not a fan of these two then episode 14 may not be your favorite episode. Although if Elaine floats your boat, then you will hopefully enjoy her scene as we continue to get to know her better in Episode 14 also....

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
But just an FYI.... Monica & Jenna feature heavily in this episode, so if you're a fan of these two then you should enjoy episode 14. If you're not a fan of these two then episode 14 may not be your favorite episode. Although if Elaine floats your boat, then you will hopefully enjoy her scene as we continue to get to know her better in Episode 14 also....
Not into Monica and Jenna. But definitely looking forward to more Elaine! :love:

And Wanda since I called her for the photoshoot.

Reactions: Abhai and Deniz31

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
(y) I can't give any likes due to the new restrictions but appreciate the new previews sounds like we are in for quite the treat.

Reactions: DixieNormous

arms99

May 11, 2018
Am I the only one who’s not a fan of Elaine? I don’t understand why everyone seems to be so smitten with her. I’m not buying this whole wicked stepmother with a heart of gold persona.

Also, this whole I was only nasty to you growing up because your father made me, is not a valid excuse. Especially considering that her first actions after the fathers death was to throw you out your house and threaten to destroy all your stuff (which was only saved due to Bellas intervention).

Personally, I find the timing of her change of heart right after the term of the father’s will are released to be suspicious. I suspect that the niceness is an act in order to fulfill the terms of her inheritance after which she’ll go back to torturing kittens.

In these games I always go for the love route, but in this case the thought of being nice to her makes me cringe.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Am I the only one who’s not a fan of Elaine? I don’t understand why everyone seems to be so smitten with her. I’m not buying this whole wicked stepmother with a heart of gold persona.

Also, this whole I was only nasty to you growing up because your father made me, is not a valid excuse. Especially considering that her first actions after the fathers death was to throw you out your house and threaten to destroy all your stuff (which was only saved due to Bellas intervention).

Personally, I find the timing of her change of heart right after the term of the father’s will are released to be suspicious. I suspect that the niceness is an act in order to fulfill the terms of her inheritance after which she’ll go back to torturing kittens.

In these games I always go for the love route, but in this case the thought of being nice to her makes me cringe.
I agree, it's very suspicious, that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be hate-banged though, surely?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
eh...monica...no ty. Same model as the mother in Dreams of desire BUT alot less sexier to me. Haven't played this for a bit but is it atleast possible to keep things positive and turn down hers and Zara's advances at the same time or are you forced to be a dick or accept them? Zara comes at you like some desperate housewife. I know early on zara was annoying as fuck with her advances and refusal to take no for an answer.
Love milfs like most guys just not those 2. I think its monica's hair that really turns me off......as funny as it sounds, like when I'm creating a female character in a game or w/e....its ALWAYS the hair that makes or breaks the look.
If you look at the milfs in The visit....both use the same model but one is sexier than the other to me....there are other things at play with those two. One has short hair and jumbo melons ...not really my thing. Maybe I'm just wierd lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

FINALLY, I'm not the only one who thinks this. Nice to see someone look past her big milf titties and pay attention to the details.

Reactions: arms99

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I also find her "revelation" about Monica to be laughable. She's passing around what MC's father said as the truth like he isn't some evil scumbag.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I also find her "revelation" about Monica to be laughable. She's passing around what MC's father said as the truth like he isn't some evil scumbag.
I think that her terms in the fathers will have to do with driving a wedge between you, Monica and the girls. So I don't believe anything that she says.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I think it doesn't make any sense for Elaine to get closer to the MC because of his father's will. The father himself admited that Elaine tried to be nice to a kid MC, but he forbade her from doing so. It just doesn't make any sense that he establishes that now she must be nice to the MC to get her fair share on the will.

But to be fair, I actually don't care if Elaine is being honest or not, lol. If there is a possibility, I'd let the MC go after the money and not the girls. As long as he does what his father said he needs to do, he'll get his fair share and any other character's actions won't even matter.

And Elaine is one of the hottest characters from the game. I prefer her model over the 3 main women.

Reactions: Abhai

arms99

May 11, 2018
I think it doesn't make any sense for Elaine to get closer to the MC because of his father's will. The father himself admited that Elaine tried to be nice to a kid MC, but he forbade her from doing so. It just doesn't make any sense that he establishes that now she must be nice to the MC to get her fair share on the will.
I think it makes perfect sense. Like I said before I don't for one second believe that the will states that she has to be nice to the MC, rather that she needs to manipulate the MC. After all it's hard to manipulate someone who doesn't like you.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it makes perfect sense. Like I said before I don't for one second believe that the will states that she has to be nice to the MC, rather that she needs to manipulate the MC. After all it's hard to manipulate someone who doesn't like you.
Yep and once she's lured you in, she'll strike and show her true colors.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes