Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Whoever gets the 'significant' progress this update, I'll hope Cheeky releases it before the 30th so I can update my walkthrough in peace. August 30th to the 1st of September will be a lengthy, non-stop, can't-be-bothered Tool - Fear Inoculum album listening session ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Whoever gets the 'significant' progress this update, I'll hope Cheeky releases it before the 30th so I can update my walkthrough in peace. August 30th to the 1st of September will be a lengthy, non-stop, can't-be-bothered Tool - Fear Inoculum album listening session ;)
It could be out this week ;)

Reactions: D Dog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it could just mean that Jenna goes a lot further. ;)
She needs something I think out of all the characters she has the least content last update if I remember correctly her only scene was the breakfast one and I don't think she even had anything in the update previous to that one, but for me this significant progress it has to be Jenna I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I think that'll happen after the photo shoot (or at it) and the major progress will be with Jenna or Elaine.
I agree. I don't think anything major will happen with Monica this update, not with the photoshoot being pushed back.

Looks like Jenna is going to be the major progress this update, with more with Elaine (and hopefully) Bella.

I just hope Katie gets a look in, she is by far my favourite character!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Yes, Jenna is really far behind other characters, but I doubt there will be a scene with actual penetration in this update. We will probably get some titty fucking, maybe a little oral play, and that's it. I am looking forward to stuff with her, because she has a lot of catching up to do and has big titties, but I don't set my hopes to high. Her scenes are still sexy, though. The teasing is fun, because it's also us who do the teasing, not just her.

As for Monica, I don't really know what to expect or even think about her, but somehow she got kinda boring these past updates. She used to be fun, but except for the scene in the kitchen, her stuff was kinda "meh". Maybe the fact that Katie was behind the door why she was blowing the MC was kinda fun too, but we had way better scenes of this type with Katie and her friends. She also acts kinda weird, I can't explain it, but she does, like she is determined one moment, and the other she doesn't know what she wants.

Reactions: Freezer14

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully it's the Elaine content that got extended in this episode. I thought Jenna was supposed to get two scenes already in this update, so I really don't want to see even more of her. I really just don't like her at all.

And is Monica even for sure gonna be in this episode now? Sounds like she might have gotten bumped with the Photoshoot thing. Not a huge fan or her either, but she's much better than Jenna...

At least I have Elaine, and I know I'll love her content since she's by far my favorite, but not thrilled about what sounds like an extremely Jenna heavy episode.

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
I believe Jenna will get the 'significant' progress in ep 14. u know how i know? ep13 was delayed because cheeky had ro go to a work tour or something and he promised he will add a jenna scene in that episode to make up for the delayed release bt unfortunately he couldnt manage. So ep 14 is definitely cover jenna alot.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: For episode 17 I advice you to use the walkthrough mod, due to my work and the whole co-shit19 situation I don't have a lot of free time at the moment to update the WT.

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

UncleVT If you would be so kind to link this post on the OP instead of the old one.
Done, thank you.

The link in the OP now points to this post. If you want, next time you can edit it and the link remains valid.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
I believe Jenna will get the 'significant' progress in ep 14. u know how i know? ep13 was delayed because cheeky had ro go to a work tour or something and he promised he will add a jenna scene in that episode to make up for the delayed release bt unfortunately he couldnt manage. So ep 14 is definitely cover jenna alot.
I mean cheeky said when someone asked here on forum about next update as last lacked a bit of monica content and said he will love the next one, so its probably monica with significant progress or atleast i'd like to think so and hope.

Reactions: Bobazar

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
is its taking time for that... then i dont mind... currently this is the only one of the few games i love... postly other games ended.. Life with mary and all... etc

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I kind of hope we soon get some consequences if we shag too many of the girls/ the wrong combination.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes