Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Very quick update
Hi All - It's been over a week since I've given an update so just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and working away. I've been on a bit of a writing frenzy over the past 9 days so didn't want any distractions.
Progress has been going extremely well (even though we're a man down this month) . I want to get back to it as having a good run tonight but I'll publish a more detailed dev update tomorrow for $5+ fans.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I can't wait to see where this Jenna story is going. She is the one with the most blank-canvas-like character in the game, and I really hope there's more interaction involving her with the other characters too.

The one small thing that WTHI is still lacking is that there isn't enough meaningful interaction between the main characters (Monica, Katie, Jenna) because most of their interactions are pretty much short conversations in the living/dining room. While they definitely work as fillers that added character development, I can't help but wish for a more meaningful interaction between them that resembles something more like group activity.

The beach house would be a great spot to do this as MC could use house warming as an excuse to get Monica, Katie, and Jenna all together for the weekends. Keeping it small (family-only) could easily be written into by saying that MC wanted to repay the warm welcome they've shown him when he needed a place to stay.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Jolina and Elaine at the same update? Man, this one may be my favorite episode from this game.

And if I'm not mistaken, the photoshoot is also supposed to take place here, right? Add Wanda to the mix and, yeah, this'll definitely be my favorite episode.

• Love
Reactions: Freezer14 and WaltS

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 14 update
OK folks - some news on Episode 14...
We have enough completed to publish a decent sized episode (probably 2nd or 3rd biggest so far). I just need to do a tidy up and finish one scene and will publish at some stage this coming week.

If you're interested in Beta testing, please message me (not comments - a private message please)
However I didn't fit in ALL the scenes that I wanted to because it would have been waaaay too long.. It would take me another 3 weeks (approx.) and would end up with an episode 30% - 40% bigger than any of the previous episodes. And if I keep going at this rate the episodes will get bigger and bigger but the wait time between them will be excessive.
So rather than drag it out for another few weeks, I'm going to release Episode 14 very soon. But unfortunately the photo-shoot won't make it into the episode. (But I have extended a different scene in episode 14 and ..... (see minor spoiler below)
But once Episode 14 is out it shouldn't take me long to get episode 15 out as we have some of the work and all of the outline complete (The photoshoot will be front and center in Epiosde 15). So I'll make episode 15 shorter than normal but it will have a quicker release date.
So basically - you'll get a full length episode within the next week. And then episode 15 (with the photshoot included ) in a relatively quicker period.

********Minor spoiler*********************
there'll be significant progress with at least one of the main characters.)

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018

Unlocked
Episode 14 update
OK folks - some news on Episode 14...
We have enough completed to publish a decent sized episode (probably 2nd or 3rd biggest so far). I just need to do a tidy up and finish one scene and will publish at some stage this coming week.

If you're interested in Beta testing, please message me (not comments - a private message please)
However I didn't fit in ALL the scenes that I wanted to because it would have been waaaay too long.. It would take me another 3 weeks (approx.) and would end up with an episode 30% - 40% bigger than any of the previous episodes. And if I keep going at this rate the episodes will get bigger and bigger but the wait time between them will be excessive.
So rather than drag it out for another few weeks, I'm going to release Episode 14 very soon. But unfortunately the photo-shoot won't make it into the episode. (But I have extended a different scene in episode 14 and ..... (see minor spoiler below)
But once Episode 14 is out it shouldn't take me long to get episode 15 out as we have some of the work and all of the outline complete (The photoshoot will be front and center in Epiosde 15). So I'll make episode 15 shorter than normal but it will have a quicker release date.
So basically - you'll get a full length episode within the next week. And then episode 15 (with the photshoot included ) in a relatively quicker period.

********Minor spoiler*********************
there'll be significant progress with at least one of the main characters.)
I got faith...Monica will finally get dicked down this episode.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes